Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 am

(Reward: 950 Drachma)

Larita slowly climbs the tree, sweaty and hot. The island was so humid, how could they find an almost extinct mammal. Even search groups couldn't find this 'Rikaichan Tiger'.

"Do you think we'll be able to find it?" Larita turns back, and asks her partner in this task, Sai. As she reaches a large elongated branch, she sits on it, neatening her Everlast Magic School clothes, trying to avoid buying any more with her little money.

"Master! It might be over here~!" A canary smiles, as it flaps its wings cheerfully in an energetic manner.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 am

Sai nodded as he walked with her, on the ground though. Even with his various hot looking robes it would seem as if he wasn't feeling the heat quite as much as his partner for this mission.

"It can't be that hard to find can it?"

He asked, he found that it was much easier to look for himself, but it seemed that they were having little luck.. listening to a canary would help, it seemed to know what it was doing?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 am

"Rin, stop it, you're so energetic..." Larita sighs.

"I'm assigned to you, I'll do anything you ask!" Rin chirps. Larita turns her attention to Sai.

"I guess we could split up to cover more ground, but that would be dangerous. Rin can sense dangerous monsters around this area." Larita explains. Rin flaps its wings in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:55 am

"Yeah, lets not split up."

He said as he walked forward and tried to scout out the monster thing they were meant to be catching... he really had nothing he could do to help, he was only here to help catch it if anything, not track it.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:07 am

Larita hops off the tree, "We weren't given enough information..." Larita sighs, all they do know is that it's on the island. Somewhere; it might not even be alive. As she dashes ahead, ready to find the poor creature a rustling is heard in the bushes next to her, turning her head she sees a large giant bird with legs of massive proportions, titanium steel claws and a giant hooked beak. It had small stubby wings, suggesting it can't fly.

"Kaw!" It loudly screeches, as Larita slowly moves back in fear, as it suddenly lashes out at her, Larita was petrified, as the giant bird thrusts its claws at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:22 am

Said found himself running to Larita's aid, his sword out in a flash as he rushed and held the large bird's claw back with it.

"Get... back"

He held his sword with both hands as the bird pushed down, but he would hold his ground to allow time for her to get out of the danger zone. Grunting he pushed back at it, just to try and put it off balance to give him an opening.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:15 pm

"R-right..." Larita mutters with a small sob.

"Master, attack it with your ranged magic!" Rin quickly advices, "This boy can handle the close combat!" Larita looks back petrified. This was much stronger than anything she's faced.

"I-I-I-I'll try..." Larita continually stutters, "La La La, Tres Spiritus Aeriales, Vinculum Facti Inimicum Captent, Sagitta Magica, Aer Capturae!" She chants as three arrows fly and wrap the bird with wind, it was completely ineffective as it just broke through the immobilizing arrows.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:03 am

Sai would use her magic as sort of a distraction, and attempt to attack the bird again, striking for its neck this time, it was the only thing he could do.. Though, they made a bit of a team it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 am

(OOC: Sorry for late reply!!)

The bird hissed as the blood oozes out. Killing it. "W-we done it." Larita mumbles still quite scared.

"That was great you too!!" Rin consistently chirps. "That was great!" She continues to repeat.

Larita slumped down after triumphing over the bird, with Sai of course. "Should we move on? I-It seems this place is dangerous..." She says - though she did want to rest; but it's not the time. The Rikaichan Tiger had been living on this island? No wonder it almost went extinct...
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 am

(Ish ok ^^)

Sai sheathed the sword. "Yeah, don't worry, I'll make sure nothing goes wrong." He smiled holding out a hand for her to take. "Like I said before, its not gonna be that hard to find" he looked around.. there must be some sort of sign of it around here..
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 am

"Right." Larita nods in agreement as they travel downstream.

"Everyone should watch out, fall into a river like this would be too dangerous..." Rin smirks.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am

Sai would take the lead this time, incase another nasty beast decided to attack. Holding his sword ready he looked left and right... "Hrmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 am

Larita dawdled behind Sai, who was then followed by Rin. "I could try and track any magical entity around this area, but it could track down a strong monster instead of the tiger." Rin murmurs flapping its wings as it begins to land on Larita's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:06 am

"Go for it, its the best chance we have"

Sai would nod as he stopped for a second, wondering how exactly this little bird could do that... but if it would get them out of here it was fine by him.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Rin nodded happily with a grinned beak. "I help master with all sorts of miscellaneous things." Rin states, "I used to be a former mage, so this'll be pretty basic, even in this limited magic body."

"Good luck." Larita smiles at Rin.

"Right, here I go!" Rin says, landing on the floor and a magical circle appears around her, entrancing her. Rin then begins to speak; however it sounded as if her voice was controlled. Blue orbs slowly lift upwards, surrounding her. "There are 5 magical entities close by to the north, 3 magical entities of large power to the east and 1 of lesser mafical power to where we came from."
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:12 pm

(Aria wanted meh to join this thread thingy, so I will?)

Hebi, in her kitten like curiosity, was walking around, inspecting this and that and generally letting curiosity get the better of her. She had no idea where she was, but she was happy anyway, as was her wont in life.
"Nyuuu. Maybe I can find somebody to entertain myself with? That would be fun!" Hebi said to herself before emitting a small purr in delight of the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 am

Sai looked around, he couldn't sense any of the things Rin explained... but he had very little idea of how powerful this Tiger thing was meant to be. "Uhh... Lets go... Back to where we came, isn't it meant to be small?" He asked, turning around, deciding that in fact the size of the animal would determine its magical power.. Why else would it be so hard to find if it wasn't obvious.

Turning, he would begin to lead them back, unless of course she had other plans.

(welcomez ^^)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Larita nods. "Yes it's supposed to be small, but I have a bad feeling. I don't think it'd be out in the open, or this thing could be conceiling it's magic to try and gain prey who try to eat the weak. I learnt in a book that usually some smarter monsters lower their magical energy to lure others to attack them and then kill the predator that's trying to eat them." She explains, a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Hebi, still wandering around happily, was plotting what to do. She couldn't determine if she should take a nap (something that she really wanted to) or if she should continue exploring (something that she also really wanted to do).
"Nyuuu, what do I do?" Hebi asked herself loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 am

Sai just nodded and continued walking... till he heard a voice. "Who's out there!" He called out, looking a little confused, this island was meant to be uninhabited by anything but monsters and the like. Just in case he held his sword ready.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Larita quickly twists around, her boots scraping the floor. Alarmed. "I-Is anyone out there!?" She asks. If only a little quicker, it'd be simutaneous with Sai.

"!! Master! Partner!" Rin shouts, forgetting the boy's name. "Those 3 magical entities with huge magical power are... heading this way! It's dangerous!!" Rin shouts, quickly flying atop a tree, hiding.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 am

Hebi heard voices somewhere. This sparked her interest making her move towards the voices a smile on her face.
"Nyuu I hope the voices' owners are funny!" Hebi said loudly as she walked on before suddenly tripping and crashing face first onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 am

Sai looked around... he didn' see anything apart from... a girl with cat ears and a tail? stumbling out from no where. "What the... get ready..." It looked like he was going to have to resort to his trump card a little early...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Larita quickly rushed to the girls aid. "Are you alright!?" She asks, giving a quick analysis not to see any real injuries. "Few... it's just a kid. I was scared there." Larita admits sadly. A lightning strikes from the distance, it was very powerful, with major velocity. A giant roar could then be heard.

"Master, they're here!!" Rin warns.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Hebi's ears perked at the attention she was getting, making her purr in delight before she noticed that the attention shifted towards something else.
"Nyuu, What is happening here?" Hebi asked loudly, tilting her head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger   Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger Empty

Back to top Go down

Endangered Monster, Rikaichan Tiger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next