Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ally Hunting #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:18 am

"This is right, right...?" Eri inquires, as she travels through the forest.

"Yes, master... I'm pretty sure we could find abandoned Goki allies here, maybe even a Zenki!" Liliana replies with enthusiasm and brightfullness. Eri just nods back, grabbing out a few empty charms she bought at the Everlast Magic School shop.

"I'll most likely use one to make a barrier! Another for healing..." She mutters to herself, as the two continued traversing the forest. "I can't see or find anyone!!" She angrily mutters after awhile. There efforts seemed futile, considering there was little to no sign of any type of monster, animal or anything living in this forest.

Liliana moves a few tracks of wood with her magic, before seeing a large base of wood, that seemed to be in the form of (odd) houses. "Look!" She exclaims, grabbing Eri's arm and dashing towards the mini-village like entourage. "There's more," Liliana smiles, looking upwards as houses filled the branches in the air, that opposes all the sunlight rays. "It reminds me alot of home... I miss... home so much..." Liliana mumbles to herself, making sure Eri wasn't able to hear.

"Anyone here!? We're looking for strong, adept allies." Eri shouts out. No reponse. "Anyone here~?" She repeats, the same replied happened. "Seems no one's here..." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:29 pm

"No, I can definitely sense some presences..." Liliana reassures. "Chichi..." She calls out to the forest creatures, as one by one, they pop out from numerous places, the soft soil, the rushing river and the well-built, but oddly shaped houses.

"S-so much...!" Eri states in awe and shock, not expecting this much. In glee, she quickly begins to dash and check out the area.

"P-please stop..." An anonymous voice whispers.

"This is our tranquil forest, we don't want a vile... human... to tarnish it..." Another mumbles.

"Like they said!! You stupid humans can all die!!" A red-furred, dog like spirit barks loudly in anger. It looked vicious yet calm at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:35 am

"Hm? Princess Liliana!" A voice strikes outward, silencing all the other surrounding spirits.

"Ah! Riveria, how are you?" Liliana inquires, with a small grin on her face, she was happy to see another Princess from another forest, too bad hers was completely destroyed...

"You know it's unacceptable to bring a human, why?" Riveria quickly retorts. Eri looked in confusion at all the spirits, they detested her with obvious remorse on not attacking her. Gritting her teeth, she speaks...

"I'll take my leave, as we're not wanted, come on Liliana..." Eri quickly mutters, as a large holy spear crashes down in front of her, with shining brilliance it sends Eri tumbling backwards. "Wha..." She turns.

"M-Master... it hurts..." Liliana sobs, as she's enticed by feathers piercing through her body, keeping her in spot. Eri glares at Riveria.

"LET GO OF LILIANA!" She screeches, noticing the obvious pain as marks begin appearing on Liliana's skin.

"What are you going to do about it... human?" Riveria maliciously grins, as she transforms her spear smaller and sends it magnetically to go back to her, similar to that of a boomerang.

"If you don't- then I'll force you too...!!" Eri glares, grabbing out her charms. The surrounding spirits were quickly wary of her intentions and quickly initiate their battle positions. Eri wasn't going to get out of this unscathed, if she gets out of it at all...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 am

Eri dashes forward, twisting and turning to avoid the monsters as they all completely surrounded her. "Charm: Explosion!" She shouts, throwing five charms at the surrounding areas, making them explode. A small bomb spirit ricocheted towards her as it explodes as it slams into the ground, Eri barely avoiding it, sends her flying towards another spirit wielding a sword.

The spirit slashes at Eri, "I don't think so, Charm: Explosion!" She shouts once again, repelling the attack with an explosion, leaving the spirit open for an attacks. "Charm: Strengthen..." She mutters to herself, delivering a roundhouse kick to the spirits face, sending it flying to the side.

"She's pretty strong..." Riveria states to Liliana.

"Urg... yeah, she is... she's my master... So she will save me...!" Liliana smiles rightfully, making Riveria glares in jealousy. "I don't think so!!" Riveria retorts. This was only supposed to be a test on Eri's loyalty to let her in, but now it's gone off the scale... Riveria just made it into an extreme battle.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 am

A spirit slams Eri into a tree, another cuts her leg. "Kyaa!! I-I have to save L-Liliana...!!" Eri screams in pain, kicking a spirit in the face and using her explosive charms on the nearby other ones.

"M....Master......." Liliana mumbles. A large bell rings loudly throughout the forest.

"No! Now's not the time, %*@!-- What........" Riveria mutters in pure shock and fear. She begins trembling as gushes of flames engulf numerous spirits, the trees, the homes. A fireball flies towards Liliana, however hits the monster thats grabbing Liliana instead, freeing her.

"M-Master! Are you alright?!" Liliana panics using her wood magic to block the flames. Looking back, the flames easily consumed and surrounded every spirit.

"Everyone regroup!!" Riveria orders, as she begins using her wind magic to blow the flames away. Eri tries to move but was in a panic frenzy, it was so much like... that time...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 am

As the spirits regrouped into a large circular formation, Eri and Liliana were left abandoned near the scorching flames. "Master, I'm so sorry... we're in danger and we didn't even accomplish why we can here..." Liliana sobs.

"It's fine... we'll definitely get out of here alive," Eri comforts Liliana with a hug, however in reality her leg was injured and she could only limp in pain.

"Master......." Liliana pauses with a smile of gratitude. "You... have always made me feel secure and strong, but I should be the one protecting you. Don't worry, I'll get you out of this!!!" Liliana remarks with a sincere smile.

"L-Liliana... don't put--" Eri was about to reply, until slabs of wood burst out of the ground, pushing the flames back. As the fire caught onto the logs, they disappeared with Liliana's magic. Liliana slowly made a path separating the flames for them to go through. Riveria took notice of this...

"Everyone, follow the human and Liliana!!" Riveria commands.

"Yes, Queen Riveria!!" One follower shouts.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 am

As the two proceed onwards, the large group followed, however... the a large wave of flames wipes out all the following commanders, leaving only Eri, Liliana and Riveria. "W-w-w...hat... happened...?" Riveria cries, she's the only one left. Her entire clan killed in an instant. "This is unnatural..." She cries to herself.

"R-Riveria... You're right... WHO'S DOING THIS!?!" Eri screeches, demanding an answer. A small chuckling laugh could be heard, as a mage sits atop a tree branch, not on fire... yet. The person doesn't say a word, however Eri takes a glimpse, and it seems to be a male who's controlling the flames. Flames from the front are sent flying towards Eri, only to disappear into a cloud of smoke.

"The charm I perfected during the barrier class, Barrier Charm!!" Eri shouts, as Liliana controls the wood to fly out of the ground and entwine the man. However, the man easily breaks out of the wood. "Charm: Strengthen!" Eri throws a charm at Riveria and Liliana, boosting them with power.

"Riveria, use your holy magic to attack that person, while I'll trap them with the wood!" Liliana orders, running to the tree and sending slabs of wood flying after the man who easily cuts them into miniature fragments with a knife of sorts.

"...I can't... I don't have any powers! Not like you who was blessed by an Earth Spirit in your respective forest! I... I want to be of use! But I can't!!!" Riveria breaks out crying.

The man disappears and appears behind Liliana cutting Eri's arm and sending her flying in the air, while karate chopping Liliana's neck, causing her to faint. This situation is hopeless...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 pm

"Kyaa!!" Eri screeches as she slams into the ground.

"E-Eri..." Riveria stops her crying, realizing the situation. The man stood in front of the injured Eri, who laid helplessly on the floor. He spins the knife provokingly on his finger, stopping as his lust for blood overcomes him. "Stop!!!" Riveria screeches tackling the man.

"Riveria..." Eri mutters in agony.

"Don't hurt her!! I-I want her to be my future master...!!" Riveria struggles with the man and is soon overpowered. The man grabs the dagger and stabs Riveria's foot. Taking the opportunity...

"Charm: Explosion!" Eri struggles to stand, as the charm explodes in the mans face. Limping around him, "Charm: Barrier..." She mutters, trapping the man in a barrier. "W-we have to get out of here while we can..." She mumbles.

The man twirls his fingers to control the flames, however Liliana was conscious again and used her wood magic to fend it off. The three travel outwards and make it out of the forest safely...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 am

The night falls and times passes slowly. Eri and Liliana were unable to move when they exited the forest, so they took camp nearby in secrecy. "Mmm... what's that?" Eri mumbles to herself, hearing quiet sobbing. Eri stuttered getting up and walked to the source. Upon stumbling, she finds Riveria looking out at the burning forest.

"Will... you please be my master? Please... I'm so sorry for--" Riveria turns her head non-stop stream of tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Don't apologize... it's fine, we'll be a good team together." Eri cuts Riveria off with a smile.

"Thank you so much........! Even though I have no abilities--" Riveria is once again cut off.

"But, you have courage..." Eri states, collapsing onto her buttocks. Her leg was gravely wounded and still is. Riveria looks at it and changes her glimpse of sight to the cold ground. It was her fault Eri got injured so. Kneeling next to Eri, she rubs her leg and the wounds begin to heal... slowly and ineffective, but still made Eri feel better and ease the pain. Eri's eyes widen and gives a hug of gratitude. "Welcome! I hope we work well together!" Those last words echoed through the cave as the night ended and morning erected.

*End of mission*
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 am

Rewards:

Eri: 2 SP, 1 MP and 500,000 Drachma.
Free technique: Summon: Riveria.

Riveria is able to heal and fly.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Ally Hunting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally Hunting #1   Ally Hunting #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ally Hunting #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top