Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Where should we go for the School Trip?
America
Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_l1014%Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_r10
 14% [ 3 ]
Sweden
Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_l1045%Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_r10
 45% [ 10 ]
Japan
Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_l1023%Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_r10
 23% [ 5 ]
Egypt
Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_l1018%Human World Trip - Page 4 Vote_r10
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Human World Trip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 pm

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT WILL FU-!!!! jk Cat Cat

Just lets be a little less mean, and a little more not-boring. Its like role playing with a bowl of white rice.....

Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:47 am

Umibouzu wrote:
And my plot is 30 times less boring than a Sweden trip, it has significance even under outlandish circumstances. The Reason? Simple: I dont feel like it, and good job going bat %*@! insane on me for a suggestion. :shiney:

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's stupid. I don't want to go to Sweden, but you don't see me having a period about it, and shooting off lame ideas. Instead, I'm going to make the best of it. Plus, I don't really like planned missions, since they are boring, so a trip where no one knows what's going to happen is fun. Instead, you want to go on a linear story that seems like it's from a bad video game. Get a life, and learn the fact that nothing revolves around you.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Your just odd kid Asherah's transsexual account( to be honest i have no fucking idea what gender you character, just saying Cat )

My post was from when we were coming up with ideas, so obviously i would put my two cents in, then everyone said " Thats a lame idea, ill do whatever will said" i had a different opinion, but you basically voted against it, so i decided i didnt want to go on the thing, cause i would only half-ass the RPing and wouldnt care, so i took my own advice " If you dont like it Go!" so i dropped out, until Nina went bat-%*@! insane on me.

(Haha, the thing is, this storyline is directly taken from the KYOTO trip (not mine, the actual Negima one, Will told me he essential plot, and i was disinterested, if anything you need to grow up because you cant stand someone with a differing opinion and mannerisms.I come off abrasive that's who i am, but then you start a fight and it gets nasty)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 pm

I haven't told anyone the essential plot?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:07 pm

[quote="Udon"]Calm the **** down. It's an RP. He's not letting anybody down because.. this is a fucking game. Go do as you say you were and have fun with the event instead of being the annoying bitch you're claiming Umi to be. :dissapointed:

Shut up, kay? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 am

Umibouzu wrote:
Your just odd kid Asherah's transsexual account( to be honest i have no fucking idea what gender you character, just saying Cat )

Are you serious? It's pretty obvious that Ashraeh is female. Are you taking anything, or neglected to take something you should have? Plus, neither Ashraeh or I am transsexual. I just felt like using one of my characters that I made. Are you trying to say that if one makes an account that is the opposite gender, they are transsexual? What about Udon? Doesn't that make you transsexual, based on what you're implying?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 am

Udon's not me i can prove that she's not me, and i said that cause ypur characters are confusing, especially since there both snide commentors ( like vultures) In every post...And i believe my point was made in the Nina debate...

Will: You told me what the activities we qwre doing and when i'd be allowed to jump in
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:39 am

No... all I said is you could jump in when the fighting begins. I checked.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Regardless, i still dont like it, and am only here for the BFH. Case Closed.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 am

What's a BFH?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 am

that would be spoilers, lets just say its not something in Negima
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 pm

can me and my frind join? hes still makin his profile though
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Since I got a quick-approval, I'll join too, if allowed.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Purpose of group threads has been changed.

We WILL allow other non-group members to participate in the thread, however the time-limit for ending group threads will still remain (Sunday, next week). So, try and finish it just as early, even with more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4