Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Where should we go for the School Trip?
America
Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_l1014%Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_r10
 14% [ 3 ]
Sweden
Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_l1045%Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_r10
 45% [ 10 ]
Japan
Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_l1023%Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_r10
 23% [ 5 ]
Egypt
Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_l1018%Human World Trip - Page 2 Vote_r10
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Human World Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:49 pm

I dunno, I didn't care for wherever we go, as long as it's easy to create interesting enemies and such! Since Sweden has many myths and stuff, I found it pretty easy. In fact I found it easy for all of them to do stuff like create new mages and stuff for all the available countries, except America (sorry Umi!).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:49 pm

A festival is a festival... Sadness
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 pm

I remember the FT one, it seemed pretty boring and well, it was. Then again, it did have the strip squid event - the most hilarious event ever! Hopefully we can recreate it... But yeah, Sweden's cool. I voted for Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 pm

>_> A local festival will have a local culture to it, no questions asked... ANYWAY

Neither do I really. But... Sweden and America were quite meh to me XP The others would of been betterz I think.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Sweden Nyuuuu!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Lol...

I found Egypt, though interesting, way too hot for us students! Plus, Japan was already done in Negima and FT... That'd be tedious to do it again.

But yeah, I'm planning and have quite a few plans for Sweden, since it's winning. Plus, the more people the better, no matter where you go. :)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Oh, yay! The human world trip's coming soon.

From my point of view, anything can be done well, no matter how much you like/dislike the place...

Umi, is anything happening with this??
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:52 pm

I say all of them at once, some kinda battle around the world between small teams of us, beat up some bad guys, save the world, and go back to the magic world for ice cream..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 pm

We're all BEGINNERS... Not superhuman level yet, people... Only tanky people stand a chance at that kind of thing is too much. Just the place that wins the poll.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:43 am

So?? Asuna and Setsuna took on 100 demons, and they were beginners, how is taking down some magical criminal organization around the world any stronger than that. Oh i see, you dont have faith in your abilities.

You dont get stronger by fighting little beginner bunny rabbits, you have to fight the fire-breathing ones!! (Meaning: Were not gonna get any better unless you fight people stronger than ourselves!)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 am

To be honest, a lot of those demons were really weak. As you noticed, they got easily over-powered by a mid-level or higher up demon and needed help from Kaede, Ku Fei and Mana, who all obviously weren't beginners. The idea of going around the world is stupid in so many ways, we're NOT travelling around the world, that's the worst idea ever. Do you know why? We still HAVE to go to school and study. Do you know every countries culture? How much time would we spend on the road or sea? LAME. All you're doing is complaining and giving off lame ideas, just because you don't like some places DOESN'T mean it's bad, so I rest my case, ANYWHERE can be good and ANYWHERE is better than going to Kyoto, AGAIN, which wasn't a fun school trip at ALL.

So enlighten me, show everyone, your idea if you really want to show it, but you're just going to create huge plot holes in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am

I agree, the Kyoto one wasn't very fun at all, I don't think I posted much in it, because of it... But, that was because it wasn't done well at all. So yeah...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:00 am

Plus, it wasn't very well organized.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 am

ill be going solo.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 am

About Kyoto: yah, it wasnt that good, but when the characters are suppose to advance the plot, and no one but me and Will post, then nothing happens..and none of you were willing to listen to me cause you automatically assumed i was an idiot.
Locations: Yah, because it does suck, we just go to Sweden?? why the **** would you do that, include fighting, do something! if your going to do nothing like on a regular school trip, then why even have it.. I like negima for the action, not the school education, since there is no real plot anyways. plus, how the **** is KNOWING the culture make sense?? You dont go somewhere cause of the cultures, only japanophiles do that...

If you gave me a second to explain, then maybe you could make an informed decision, but i stated an idea a couple of times since you ignored me, then you just say NO thats a stupid idea, when your idea is even more lacking then mine..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 am

We ARE doing fighting, in fact, I DID say we already have it planned, more than once as well. <_< No matter WHERE we go... The only place that I CAN'T think of enemies is for America.

As I was saying, if you don't want to join, sure, you're missing out a lot.

People, the shop WILL be coming on the School Trip, so if you want to buy an ermine/starfish/canary, you can during the trip, to make any pactios you want. Travelling more than one place is outrageous in so many ways. We're going on a small trip to most likely Sweden or Egypt, we're not staying for a long time! You have to know limitations, do you expect a mage to teleport all of us to different locations each time?

Last edited by William on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 am

Umibouzu wrote:
You dont go somewhere cause of the cultures, only japanophiles do that...

Actually, plenty of people go for the culture, there is a thing called tourism, and lots of countries have it.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 am

I don't know why people care on where we're going!! It's fun no matter where we go, people, please join... The more people, the better!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:25 am

I agree... It's silly to rule it off because of where we're going, it'll be fun either way...

Also Umi, your idea is horrible, please stop. If you don't want to join then sure, but don't expect to allow us to just accept any missions you want to do like that, considering I am the mission moderator... This is one of your only chances, if you don't want to represent our class, then it's fine, please either:

1. Post and assemble your team/go solo.
2. Stop posting in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 am

I agree with Rose.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:03 am

Umi, though I may like your idea, you're over estimating everyone. Especially yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 am

*throws in a five yen coin*
While going around the world would be cool, fun and interesting it just isn't plausible. Teleportation is something that requires a vast amount of power not to mention various magical components which generally are hard to come by (at least as far as my magical knowledge goes) Magical flight? Takes too damn long. And those two were the only plausible methods of transportation for such a thing.
*is feeling like a jerk for being all logical in a magic place*
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 am

This was Umi's plan, it seems pretty cool.

Quote :
Well personally Will's plan is dumb. lol. wtf are we gonna do in egypt?? or sweden?? thats why were going to all of them on our trip around the world... Would you like to boycott will's one trip for like 5 ones around the world to save the earth? Here's what i was planning:

Have a magical organization, the Yggdrasil, that wishes to take over the world, they launch a world wide magical operation, and because Earth doesnt have the manpower to stop them, they call in some Magic School students( We're just as powerful as any magic teacher anyways) to help stop them, we'll have teams of three or four and defend a certain location, like sweden, america, japan, of egypt, while also learning some new abilities along the way(and maybe form more pactios) and we can make a Team Barrier, like Yue did Cat
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 am

No offense, that's a %*@! boring idea, it's not good at all. Yggdrasil? Good job at being original and stealing from games. What the hell do you mean Earth doesn't have the manpower to stop it? It's pretty much certain every country has mages in them and much stronger than normal, easily better than a bunch of school students. This is a horrible idea. Also, secret organizations should be left to professionals, something you are not. "Learning magic" is for training missions, as the rules say when I read them, they were hard to cope with, but it's quite simple now. Also, how the hell can you get pactios? You can't go to the Pactio Broker in the middle of a mission.

That stuff is horrible and contradicting, any normal person wouldn't go on that kind of plot-holeish mission.

Edit: What the hell can we do in America? You can do just as much in any country. Umi's just being some asshole, but that's not suprise.

I think Umi, you should come on this mission. I don't even know why you don't want to and I can't force you, but real manly of you to skip out on a storyline event and letting your group down. Instead, I'll be having fun with the event.

Well, this is only directed not only to Umi, but the other people who don't want to go. But, what's that? Two people.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 am

Guys, calm down with the rage...

Umi, we're not as strong as teacher mages, for example: Takahata.

In fact, even Kaede and Setsuna aren't as strong as those two teachers, forgot their names, for now. In even more facts (XD) the only teacher to have ever been beaten was Negi and Takahata literally let him win.

And yes, there won't be another storyline event for a while, that involves all the forum. So if you miss this, you'll be missing a lot of major information. :/

(That's you, Ryo and Umi's team!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next