Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Where should we go for the School Trip?
America
Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_l1014%Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_r10
 14% [ 3 ]
Sweden
Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_l1045%Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_r10
 45% [ 10 ]
Japan
Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_l1023%Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_r10
 23% [ 5 ]
Egypt
Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_l1018%Human World Trip - Page 3 Vote_r10
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Etsuko

Etsuko

Human World Trip - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:18 am

I'll solo... Maybe there's a vampire in Sweden that I can off >:3
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:19 am

I'd like to register my group.

Team Name: Up to debate
Team Leader: Asana (?)
Team Member: Osami
Team Member: Simon
Team Member: Hebi
Team Member: Sai (?)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:42 am

I dunno, I think Umi's making a group for us... Not sure.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

He'll join... Give up, give in, Umi... :spooky emote here:
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am

O.o -Was just added to a team apparently-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:03 pm

I'll go solo.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Ryo wrote:
O.o -Was just added to a team apparently-

Ain't you lucky? Happy Gonna buy an ermine or something to pactio with Hebi!?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Umi is just going to ruin this one, like the last one.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Umi didn't ruin the last trip at all, it was just badly organized.

In fact, it's thanks to Umi that it actually became funny (the strip squids).
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:27 pm

The strip squids were a sort of comedic annoyance...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Lol. I didnt take Yggdrasil from a game, its a legend in some eastern european country, that was just an example, i could make it "original" but then again, the title loses its meaning if it isnt named after something else. lol Is Oda unoriginal for naming his characters Blackbeard or Whitebeard?? Its just a name
(Sorry, I didnt feel like reading the rest of the post, i just lmao'd at this and had to reply)

Umm, can those of us who dont want to spend time complaining about strip squids stay at school and HELP SOCIETY?? cause me and Yoko can go save a cat from a tree or something
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 am

I'll be going solo.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:56 pm

This is quite a lot of people, it'll definitely be fun. Hope everyone has their own development and stuff planned, I do. Cat

Seems most of the newer members don't want to participate though... Sadness
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:55 pm

I'd like to join solo, please...
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:15 am

I will make my own way around on this trip.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Wishes to join if I am able to fin my char app and after my exams are over
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:47 am

Updated. Don't worry Daisuke, you could just reserve the spot for/when your character is approved.

This is only the first storyline event (it will include, action, fighting, plot twists...), so later on one's will most likely be a lot more active-wise. So anyway, I hope people enjoy this one, as well as later ones.

- You will get a reward from going from the start of the trip to end/participation in the event - that will be decided by Kyle, Rose and I.

- Everyone who enters will get a reward, a different one though.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:59 am

Man, I hope this goes underway soon!

So much people have joined as well...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:02 am

Well, it's definitely a good way to meet other people in the school. ;D

Also, storyline events are simply great for progressing your own characters story, development, etc...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Makes me look more forward to it. Happy
Back to top Go down
Udon

Udon

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:47 am

I was surprised after this many pages the trip hasn't started Horrified
Well, i'll join Umi and Yoko (i'll assume they're together)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:52 am

It'll start soon. Very soon. Happy
Back to top Go down
Udon

Udon

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Calm the **** down. It's an RP. He's not letting anybody down because.. this is a fucking game. Go do as you say you were and have fun with the event instead of being the annoying bitch you're claiming Umi to be. :dissapointed:

Nina wrote:
No offense, that's a %*@! boring idea, it's not good at all. Yggdrasil? Good job at being original and stealing from games. What the hell do you mean Earth doesn't have the manpower to stop it? It's pretty much certain every country has mages in them and much stronger than normal, easily better than a bunch of school students. This is a horrible idea. Also, secret organizations should be left to professionals, something you are not. "Learning magic" is for training missions, as the rules say when I read them, they were hard to cope with, but it's quite simple now. Also, how the hell can you get pactios? You can't go to the Pactio Broker in the middle of a mission.

That stuff is horrible and contradicting, any normal person wouldn't go on that kind of plot-holeish mission.

Edit: What the hell can we do in America? You can do just as much in any country. Umi's just being some asshole, but that's not suprise.

I think Umi, you should come on this mission. I don't even know why you don't want to and I can't force you, but real manly of you to skip out on a storyline event and letting your group down. Instead, I'll be having fun with the event.

Well, this is only directed not only to Umi, but the other people who don't want to go. But, what's that? Two people.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 pm

(Says the girl with an avatar stolen off a website....)
Haha i forgot there was more to her rant, to answer your question

This ones a shitty rip-off of the Kyoto trip, which was created in groups like this, so that everyone could come up with their own story, like what actually would happen on a school trip.
But instead of making there own plot to it, everyone either entered mine or said they were bored, and it spiraled out from there. So i dont feel like doing the same mission twice, until Umi-gumi becomes the BFH's of the mission. Since its the only relevant part of the "plot"

Pactio during a mission? where? only Will does that Cat.

And my plot is 30 times less boring than a Sweden trip, it has significance even under outlandish circumstances. The Reason? Simple: I dont feel like it, and good job going bat %*@! insane on me for a suggestion. :shiney:

Last edited by Umibouzu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Umibouzu wrote:
Haha i forgot there was more to her rant, to answer your question

This ones a shitty rip-off of the Kyoto trip, which was created in groups like this, so that everyone could come up with their own story, like what actually would happen on a school trip.

It's not nearly as much as a rip-off than going to the actual place, Kyoto... Stop worrying, this is supposed to be a fun trip, not a forceful extended storyline mission that forces members into a mission for a long amount of time.

Quote :
But instead of making there own plot to it, everyone either entered mine or said they were bored, and it spiraled out from there. So i dont feel like doing the same mission twice, until Umi-gumi becomes the BFH's of the mission. Since its the only relevant part of the "plot"

What're you talking about? Sadness A majority of the members are going to the Sweden (including you) mission.

Quote :
Pactio during a mission? where? only Will does that Cat.

Hell yeah! (Ken done it too, though...)

Quote :
And my plot is 30 times less boring than a Sweden trip, it has significance even under outlandish circumstances. The Reason? Simple: I dont feel like it, and good job going bat %*@! insane on me for a suggestion. :shiney:

The Sweden trip won't be boring, trust me. It may seem like that on the outside, but we do have a lot planned. Especially, since some members will be creating their OWN events on the trip, that could affect it as a whole, therefore making it even more interesting. Cat

Also, this is not a blabbing out comment, to flame Umi. I am just expressing my idea. Disappearance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip   Human World Trip - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next