Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land of thorns (memories revisited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:50 am

Rose thought deeply at what Neo was saying, though she didn't quite understand. As Neo asked about the pactio stuff, she quickly blushes. "Ah, yeah, this card..." She mumbles, grabbing at her pactio card. "Well, it's more like... I made a pact with one of my best-friends, hehe. We were getting attacked by these monsters, but it ended up being an illusion, or something..." She tries to explain, but was quite flustered about the subject to properly and clearly explain it.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Neo stares at her as he can tell she is panicing about it in a way it is sort of amusing to him. As he thinks about the true meanings of all he had said to her as he smiles and reveals a slight blush. "We worked well together don't you think? Though maybe that was just fate? But if that is the case what comes next for me?" Neo was flooding both Rose and also himself with a near endless amount of questions. But what were the answer well for Neo the answer was to let fate deal it hand and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Rose tilts her head slightly and smiles, "You just have to live to find out!" Rose gives Neo a thumbs-up. It felt nice for Rose to have a conversation with a new friend, "You're a pretty cool person, maybe you'll find even more friends if you come to the school, though there are some mean people, haha..."

(Sorry, I have exams today and tommorow, so that's why I didn't post, because I was studying... sorry, I'll be fine from now on.)
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:15 am

Neo raised an eyebrow at the very sight of the thumbs up it is a well, odd handsign which puts Neo off balance. Then he smiles as he feels that absolutely nothing could go wrong but what are the odds of anything else happening. "Well what do we do now? I mean as far as i know all of the hard stuff has been dealt with! " Neo felt happy though he doubted he was ever going to do a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:46 am

"Well, you're right. Not much left to do," She gratefully smiles, "Other than wait for tommorow and depart to the school..." She was happy that, the trip was worth while, she met a new friend and all. All that's left is to wait for the next day...
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 am

((Neo?? You there? Sadness

We're so close to the end... Also, Nina. It's fine, I'll delete your post). Cat
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 am

(srry i have not had internet access for 2 months. T_T)
As Neo awakens he notices that there was an odd aura off silence as he lied there in his bed dazed confused and slightly naucious. (rose could you setup something from here?)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:52 am

(Yay! Neo's back, it's fine. Glad you didn't disappear. Happy )

"Neo's awake! Good morning," Rose nods with a smile, as the silence soon lifted with the constant laughter of children in the distance, the mingling of parents and all that in the close distance. "I know it's kind of sudden, but the ships leaving! You've been out for awhile... Shall we get on?" She points, as the sailors begin getting ready to leave. She tried to hide a tear of joy, that flowed out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am

Neo still feels naucious as he turns to face rose her smile cheers him as rises up from his slumber looking with the worst bed hair imaginable. "Good morning, Rose what time is it?" Neo was still dozing as he started to really get moving. "really cool so when should we......... WAIT WHAT THE , so does that mean we have rush there like now as in ASAP?" Neo was flusterred he had just gotten up from a good dream of sorts and now he was late for his ride out of here.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 am

"Well it's still a few hours on boat, I guess we could do anything we want on there... Don't tell me you forgot some stuff? Or left some things?" Rose panics slightly. "Uwah, that's bad! I-I-I'll replace whatever we forget... with my little to no money~~" She begins spinning around dazed, not waiting for an answer. The ship blew a loud noise, signaling its departure in a minute or so, the last few passengers scurried on. "Anyway, we should leave now, the sooner the better! We could get you signed up to the school and everything."
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 pm

"No it is alright i am fine to tell you the truth i doont have any other stuff other than the clothes on my back!" As Neo Jumps to his feet he realised his life would now start anew. He then lightly taps rose on the arm as he runs out the door smiling. Tag your it, so lets go eh, Rose-Chan! Neo the runs off down to the harbour.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 pm

"Eh?? I'll get you! I always win a game of tag!" Rose laughs, as the two run onto the ship, as it leaves for Everlast Magic location.

(Guess we're done or somethin??)
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:19 pm

(pretty much yeah still how hard would it be for me too get a weapon because that is mainly what i was going for.)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:22 pm

(Just post it in the Magic Shop, don't worry, they're usually never more than 1000 Drachma. The order will be grabbed from the WIP Weapon Shop.)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:04 am

Rewards:

Neo: 2 SP, 1 MP, 1 KP and 150,000 Drachma.
Rose: 2 SP, 1 MP and 150,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of thorns (memories revisited)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3