Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land of thorns (memories revisited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

Land of thorns (memories revisited) Empty
PostSubject: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

Neo a wandering shell of a person one who had once only knew two things death and sorrow growing up in a place like that allows you to have so little friends yet so many enemies, yet in a way it is also comforting you usually end up fighting who you hated and depending on how well you do most of the time you left with a sickly grin and a tidy amount of cash. Of course being so young these children usually squandered there winning afterwhich realising they could have bought there freedom but by then it is to late for them. They were the lucky ones no matter what happens after you die it had to be better than living as a child fighter. the very idea of it is that it is illegal but most of the time everyone shows up bets are huige as most of the time it is real tooth and nail seeing as it ends only when the other is dead and defeated there was nop giving up because if you did your enemy would kill you and if you both wuss out you would both be shot on the spot by the government how funny is that they created some of the greatest killers the world has ever seen. Simply known as the XIII a group of children who not only won there freedom but also killed at least fifty members of the senate and one of the hellion princesses. These memories were his happy childhood being groomed into a fighter only knowing how to kill most of the thirteen moved on after being found innocent of all there crimes yet as punishment they were marked to be forever known as a reflection of the New worlds true face.

Neo walked of the platform of a small ferry service to the floating islands of New Ostia on rumors of a gang of Mercenaries runing riot in and around the senate area this brought up a small bounty on these peoples heads wha was worse that megaslomembria guards were easily overpowered by these bandits if you will so thus anyone could try to capture yet it was expected that they may have to hire professionall help from other nations.

but as soon as he walked into the city neo could see the arena his small corner of hell that he hoped he could leave behind in that place he lost himself his soul split and becam to different entities one the calm usual fighter an embodiment of experience and training the other the very same entity who helped make the XIII as infamous as they were most hoped to hide there marks so they could hide themselves Neo was no exception as he tried to just earn himself a living yet he could here the voice of all those who died to end the chain and then he saw it the megaslomembria senate.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:40 pm

(I like it!)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Rose wandered through Ostia, her mind buzzing with a full schedule on what to do. This is her roughly, third visit, however, it's different this time, William and Aliidan weren't with her, making it a major difference, going alone. "Hmm~? This is the right path!" She cheerfully says to herself, as she strolls through the area.

Looking upward, she notices the pinnacle-like arena, "Amazing! I haven't seen it in such a long time," She says, "How nostalgic..." She mumbles to herself, dozing at the end. She wasn't even sure if she should be in Ostia, even though she got the opportunity, because of her excellent grades. She remembers when her, Allidan and Will were kids, they always used to enter in the night time and hang out there for fun, they even got into huge trouble once.

Dozing off slightly as she walked away, she bumps into a huge thug, easily knocking over his plate of ramen.

"Oi, girl..." He menacingly says. "Look where you're going, you dumb-- How will you compensate for this!?"

"W-what do you mean?" Rose asks with a smug expression on her face, "Who eats ramen while walking around? You think you can hurt me? A thick-headed, ugly, brute like you!? Will! Alli! get him!!" She commands triumphantly, only to realize he's not with her this time. "Uh..." She's quick to mumble. The man punches the ground, leaving a miniature crater.

"Your face is next......" He angrily screams as he approaches Rose.

"Kyaa!" Rose screeches quietly, 'My spirits are too tired from that extensive training last night! This is bad!' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 am

For Neo all this place did was remind himself of the past this mission was not going to be fun. As he went down the street he noticed a quaint little bar that looked really nice. But the truth always shines through the decieving sights to be seen. A young girl walk by half dazed and bumps into a strong oaf if you will the situation for her looked quite grim so to speak infact it reminded Neo of his first day in that place.

He was taken out into the ring with a young child about his age holding a large knife, the announcer said that this was the first event and as soon as that was said we were both told to get ready and then fight. Neo saw the kidd in front of him was trembling he even dropped his knife on to the floor. Neo was a kind young person back then so thus he went to help him up he was obviously unfit to do whatever it we were about to do, but as soon Neo did this some huge guy jumped wielding this huge axe. Neo began to panic he grabbed the knife using a slicing motion to steady it he looked desperate but the crowd then began to cheer. The slicing motion swept across te little boys neck he choked on his own blood he won something he did not know how to do killing someone he did not even know.

"Not again it will never happen again not as long as i can stop it if i can save her then maybe just maybe you can all begin to forgive me." After whispering those words neo moved right in the way of the second punch and catches it with one hand. As this man trembles to the fact that some random kid was too much for him. "Sorry to interupt but honestly attacking an innocent girl like that just does not seem right in my books."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 am

"S-strong..." Rose mutters as she stares blankly at the person who had just saved her. "Ah, right! Thanks!" She energetically salutes, followed with a bow. She was noticeably not worried at all, at least, not anymore. Rose peers at the man, as he looked down in shame, he continually tried to overpower the other person, though it seemed useless.

"You guys, help me, you idiots!" He quickly shouts to his two team-mates as they begin to approach Rose and this other person.

"M-move another step, and you'll be sorry!" Rose quickly shouts at the other two, as they break down in laughter as a reply. They quickly continue to take slow steps, most likely as a taunt. Rose sighs.

"Adeat." She shouts, summoning her artifact, the artifact itself being a highly technical looking slot machine, wrapped around her arm. "D-don't make me hurt you!" she says in a whiny tone. The men look back in shock, yet amazement at the same time.

"S-she has one of those extremely rare artifact cards, only given to the few chosen ones, l-let's get the hell out of here!!" One of them screams at the top of his lungs. The other one quickly follows, with similar actions, leaving only one.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:54 am

Neo stares at this man this piece filth a stain in this so called perfect world this what he knows.
as he hears his voice echoing in his head with the words "Kill him!" echoing endlessly inside his head as he then tightens his grip breaking his hand afterwards just leaving the man to wimper. His attention was now set on young girl who had used an artifact card not the most common thing you find these days but still interesting would be a word that could describe her.

He aproaches her with a smile on his fae he had not used a sincere smile in a long time the only smiles that he can really remember are the smiles of the crazed sadists who enjoyed the show the same people who were killed for there crimes. "Hello there sorry i did not intervene sooner my name is Neo Makenshi it is a pleasure to meet you!" As he was curious he would hopefully be able to keep her safe for the moment because if one person would try it many others could go for the same thing.

The question is this person obviously was a student but from where and if she is a student why is she alone that is kind of risky even in ostia. "May i ask why you came to ostia it is just i am wondering why he attacked you most people would have stayed calm if that had happened."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 am

"N-no, you intervened very quickly! I'm rather amazed at your strength and speed. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, my name's Rose Chita." Rose introduces herself, bowing with respect and all. "I'm here at Ostia, simply because my marks at school were really high, so I'm allowed to go on a one week break, also, my friends going to be making an exploration club, so it'd be nice to explore Ostia at the very least." She explains to Neo.

"What about you? Shouldn't you be at school? I mean, you're strong and all, I think you'd be one of the strongest in the class." Rose gives a light smile to Neo. She was curious why he was out here himself, though thought she didn't need to pry.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 am

Neo was glad that she was just a student but strength and speed can only get you so far but still she was the nicest person Neo had ever met. But the idea was not bad being a student would have its perkshe could actually be taught how too use magic self tutoring really bites especially since before he could remember the world had looked at him with disgust. "That must be nice miss chita you see i have never gone to school before infact the truth is i do not even have a family to go to, thing is i am here to capture a group of terrorists."

Neo wanted to go to school it would be nice but could it really happen with no family who would support him. Still he could not leave her alone she may get attacked again that very possibility was frightning to say the least because that artifact of hers was obviously a bluff in this case. Next time she may not be so lucky.

"Could you tell me more about a proper school just so i know what its like?" this was a distraction but who cares it is not like they are going to attack anytime soon..... In this case she was interesting and her smile was sweet and sincere. Neo now wondered what kind of place a school was.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:00 am

'What...? He didn't have a family? T-that's horrible!' Rose thought to herself. "A-are you alright!? You don't need any medical aid? You're also capturing a terrorist group!? That's dangerous! Do you need any help?" Rose barrages Neo with questions, thinking mostly about his well-being.

Calming down herself, she decided to start with answering his questions. "W-well, Everlast Magic School, isn't something you'd call a 'normal' school. But, it definitely is a wonderful place! The teachers are so kind, funny, one's a little child that's at least a few hundred years old, there's also another teacher, who's a woman and dresses so flauntingly. Also, I have quite a few friends at the school, all of them are so fun to hang around with. Also, you said you have no parents, but Ever Last Magic School is isolated through mountains or forests, none of the parents even visit us through a few years, I haven't seen mine in four years, to be exact..." She rambles on happily, talking about how amazing the school is. Was it too much for Neo to take in? She hoped not, because she actually did have more to speak about.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:20 am

Neo was happy he was hearing about a normal life now to him that is something to brag about this conversation was great even though he did not say a thing it would have to be one the best things he had ever done still he wondered if he should go to a place like that because this line of work is never fun. then near the council building explosions could be seen as a group of large men storm the building with huge axes and swords.

The very sound of those noises peaked Neo's interests they had come and this time they are going to fall. "So they finally moved excuse me!" Neo really wanted to keep listening but now he had to move this was his chance to finally clear his name and remove the mark. None the less duty calls as he sprints towards the Council builing he can see signs of a battle with beaten guards covering the floor.

Then the men turn to wards Neo with disgust turns out it was that same group from before only with a lot more guys and some hooded man. No matter what there aim is nothing will stop him from erasing those scars.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:51 am

Rose quickly tried to follow Neo however wasn't fast enough, however she easily pin-pointed the direction and area he had went to, simply because there was a swarm of smoke flying into the atmosphere. Dashing to the area, she noticed a group of hoodlums, horrific looking people. They were quite obviously the terrorists he was speaking of. Three of the people were familiar faces and seemed to be discussing plans of some sort.

"Neo!" Rose shouts over to him, not sure what to do. "You're going to fight these guys...!?"
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 am

Neo stares at her what was she doing here these are terrorists did she come intendign to help could she help? Yet in a way Neo was happy in a way it seemed she really cared about is this what you would call a friend? meanwhile these terrorists took no time in slashing his back while he was not looking as neo is then kicked right in front of rosehe realises he let his guard down but yet he feels no pain. is this the end, could i die right now or is it the beginning? "You are so stupid do you know that you will be fine and then we can get up and take revenge" this voice it beckons me to fight but if i do it would put rose in danger.

"Why did you come? I need to know why you followed me"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 am

Rose was filled with rage and sorrow as they slashed Neo, but she had to hold it in. Rage clouds your judgment in battle. "I didn't come here because I felt sorry for you, or I owed you a favor, it's because I think you're a pretty cool person and, no matter what, I'll help people I consider cool, or that I like!! Maybe it's just me, people used to call me a tsundere because of it, but..." She pauses and looks at her artifact.

"You guys get off Neo this instant." She commands as they look at her blankly in return. They soon burst out in laughter, at least the brute looking ones do.

"Che Ya Ne, Spiritual Protection!" She shouts as three shadow looking monsters emerge around her. "Card." She adds as she puts her hand on her artifact, which spits a single card at her. "Card No.3! Ray!!" She shouts as the card bursts into a spiral of light flying right at the people near Neo.

"G-get that girl! She's a threat! No mercy!" They order each other as they try and surround Rose.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am

Neo sighed as he saw those me rushing to her but what could he do he had no equipment but still that works as he gets up as if nothing happened. "As i said i can never let someone like you attack an innocent young girl!" lumen luminarium levis Sagitta Magica series fulgmentis (gather unto me 27 spirits of lightning and strike my enemy) as the arrows flied at those men were not only struck but electricuted minorly making there bosy numb as neo then darted in front of one of them and punched him right in the rib cage breaking at least three bones.

Neo was going to protect her because she came to help him and thus his counterattack begins but this was going to have no mercy as neo spin kicks into the next guy hoping to gather there attention. I will take the front focus on long range fire ok Rose-Chan, just so you know i trust and if you knew me that goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 am

"R-right!" Rose stutters, not expecting a sudden outburst, however still held a strong smile, glad he had accepted her. "Spirit one, defend me, two and three, back-up Neo and wreak havoc!" She commands as they begin to easily defeat a few of the weaker people, however, they are defense spirits, so they can't do much.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 pm

The spirits were somewhat useful to neo as he began to carve through them he was really wishing that he had a weapon but none of there gear would be of any real use so he just kept going on with the next guy he struck him to the back of the neck then elbowed him in the face. then he thought about how calm she was dealing with this situation but Neo could only ignore his injury for so long. Still she was amazing and now it was his to shine as he would protect her for as long as he could. "Hey Rose-Chan i will probably be able to hold back the bleeding for another five minutes after that it is up to you ok!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 am

"L-leave them to me!?" Rose slightly panics, she knew she wasn't strong enough and her artifact can't be used for three whole hours after she uses 'Abeat' to summon it back into card form. "B-but, I'll try!" She replies back, she does know healing magic, but she's not at all adept in it. Maybe if someone like Umi was here, considering, even though he's an egoist, he does have exceptional healing abilities. Ashraeh too was also a great healer in her eyes.

"Card!" She orders her artifact as it flies a card at her. "Card #1. Gatling Tarot!!" Rose shouts as she activates the cards, and at least ten card floated in the air and unleashed themselves at the enemy terrorists, though this did knock one or two out, little did she want to admit, she only has one unlocked card left and it's absolutely no help in combat.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:00 am

Neo knew that if he went unconcious she would be in danger so he sighs as he jumps away he really hated using magic the close range but he had no choice lumen luminarium levis Sagitta Magica series fulgmentis (gather unto me 63 spirits of lightning and strike my enemy) as the arrows tear across the street the amount of energy released tears the pavemnt away as it punctures through the remaining terrorists as he move into a second incantation. lumen luminarium levis Sagitta Magica series fulgmentis (gather unto me 9 spirits of lightning and strike my enemy) there are no arrows as he has compressed the energy into his hand as he dashes in front of the hooded man then punches but stops in front of his face. The shockwave removing his hood. "Well well well i never expected a member of the senate to sponsor a bunch of terrorists. But then again i am no innocent person either but your government is the one responsible as well so tell me how many more? How many more kids have suffered after i left how many more had to go through that agony!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:19 am

"What do you mean? Do you know this person, Neo?" Rose confusingly says as she peers from a distance at Neo and this other person. Pretty much most of the terrorists were either, injured, scared or knocked out, most all of them following the latter of the three. Rose hadn't really known much about Magic Mundus, other than the geography, they never really learnt the history of things, so she'd never know what some people had experienced.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 am

Neo stared at this man "yes i do know of him not by name only his face, but that story is not supposed to go public now is it you sick F#$@!" Neo disliked the fact that this was now turning into something of internal affairs as the guards came out and made the arrest because of this no reward was really given. yet when the guards saw Neo 's face they were worried but they became even moreso when he collapses on the floor his time was up he was down and out.

He then remembered that day when he made his way out of that hell hole he had become twisted like everyone else by then the sun glared across the field the sand almost impossible to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 am

Rose quickly dashed towards Neo as he collasped, she tried to work her healing magic on him, however it seemed in vain as she wasn't very profficient with it. "Neo..." She quietly mumbles to herself, hoping he'll be fine, they only known each other for a short time, but anyone Rose considers a friend, no matter what the time, she'll treat them the same. Thoughts were rushing through her head, what story? Who was that person? Why was he with a terrorist gang? She felt like asking, but she didn't want to pry further.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 am

Neo was still unconcious in a way it was to be expected but no matter what the memories keep flooding on in. Memories of little ones to nice teens all that are now dead because of them they had to pay for it it was the only way! Yet then again you can only do what you know and all neo ever knew how to do was fight so he had to kill them it was them or him but does that make it right. But then he saw something else a festival fireworks..... and someone a person, a dangerous person have to get away. "Run away everyone he is coming!" Unbeknownest to Neo he had just shouted this out allowed bgut who was he and why was he in that memory?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Rose looked at Neo, she knew she had to ask him questions once he regained consciousness, but that wasn't the main thing she wanted to do. She planned on inviting Neo into something, of course, that'll all have to wait till she gained consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Neo could only now hear footsteps as if someone was getting closer and closer, until he saw a face a white face white hair but eyes so black everything around them seems brighter. But did he care oh yes he woke up in fact he was in a sweat theen he realised his wound was gone. But that person was most likely... But still Neo hardly ever wants to dwell on the past. "How long was i out for doc" but then he noticed rose who was sitting near him watching to see if he was ok. "Sorry if i scared you!"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Umm what do you need me to do??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of thorns (memories revisited)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next