Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land of thorns (memories revisited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 am

(Uh, nope? I just like recalling other characters, you know... You coming to Ostia out of nowhere, when you should be at school just seems odd.)

"Neo. You're alright..." Rose sighs with relief, yet happiness at the same time. "You shouldn't push yourself so hard..." She let's out a slight chuckle, she looks around the area, it all seemed normal, no enemy stowaways, spies or anything.

"S-so, who was that man in the robe...?" Rose inquires, "If you don't want to answers, that's fine!"
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 am

Neo gets up with the wound sealed he felt a lot better in fact he felt like it never really happened. But still as Neo sighs there was no trace of the senate guard in the area all was well at that time. "I have had worse but i will not push myself none the less!" She looked happy to see that he was ok that was odd this had never really happened before. "I only know his face you see i was forced to be a child fighter since i can remember in fact i only was released about a year ago but the details are sketchy but he bet on which children would die." But still Neo had an ominous feeling. (Umi just keep an eye out and save rose when things get hectic because i have a few tricks left on this one!)

Neo looked at Rose carefully if he had said too much he would leave nothing can be gained by hurting others. "Does that disturb you in any-way Rose-Chan!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 am

"...Are you serious...? That kind of horrible thing... What a--" Rose wanted to get revenge on that man, she never thought that kind of thing could be happening when she was a kid herself... She thought about Neo's past, he must of killed people, maybe even friends... Rose grabs Neo's wrist. "I won't let you expose yourself to more pain like that, please come to me back to Everlast Magic School...!!" Her voice quiet, yet determined.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 am

Neo looked at her as he released faint tears it was the first time in his life that he had cried. "You really mean that ,,,, Thank you!!, Thank you so much it is like a dream for me just to have a normal life how can i repay you." Now most people would wonder what had happened to cause this but he hoped she understood how much that meant to him. Neo being a little kid inside gives rose a hug and then bursts into tears. Rose what is wrong with me there is water coming out of my eyes. This was odd you drink water not produce it so thus Neo did not know what to do?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 am

Rose returned the hug, though she did find it odd, the only people she ever hugged were her family and childhood friends. Her face was quite red though. "They're tears, silly... It usually happens from multiple things, pain, sadness, grief and even happiness..." Rose explains happily with a smile on her face. "The school's pretty far away though, but we'd make it soon enough..."
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:01 am

Neo had realised this was uncomfortable as he wiped away his tears and tried to cheer him up as he let go of rose. "I am so sorry i should not have done that please forgive me" But still Neo cried for a little bit as he regained his composure. "Do you want to know how it happened it is just you seemed so interested so i am just wondering?" Neo had no reason not to tell her what would happen if he did nothing it was all good. In a way he was on Cloud 9. "What is wrong you better not be getting soft on me Neo because if you are i may have to take over."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:49 am

"S-sure..." Rose gulps, as well as stutters. She would have to know what kind of life her new friend lived in - hers was rather plain and straightforward. "Please tell me..." She speaks to make sure there's no awkward silence left.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:19 am

Neo stared at her she was terrified yet in a way this also scared Neo but it was best not having her suspicious. "It all began about ten years ago when the country of ostia fell out of the sky i suppose you know of that. But that is where my story begins you see most refugees were given compensation but the children were sold for this compensation we all became slaves." As he went though his talk he could see every bit of it plain as day. "I was forced to work in the mine for almost two years when i was scouted for the arena. Kids who are sent there do not have a long average life expectancy." as he was talking he thought of a few people he knew. "Anyway i lost my innocence in that place half the time i find it hard to look at myself."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 am

Rose looked at Neo, staring directly at him. She began thinking about what he was saying, it was a horrible thing, but it was the reality... people live in poverty, people live without shelter, people are slaves, it's almost impossible to save everyone in the world who's living like that, though she does wish she could. "H-how," Rose stutters, "How many people have you... killed...?" Rose asks, having a slight shiver down her back.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 am

Neo could see she was scared and that was not what he wanted but he had to finish. "You lose count but at last count the tally was at around 3000 so i was supposedly a strong contender dont get me wrong there were millions of us so it was not that surprising." But he felt worried he still had a bad feeling. "It was fight or get shot by the military and governmental forces or the spectators if you will you were there for reason to fight a fight to the death just to amuse them hundreds of people are killed and do you know what happens they are replaced that is what happens!" Neo was now crying again this was painful as thousands of face flash all through his head.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 am

Rose let out a slight gasp, she was extremely shocked, 3000 people, she never expected that much. "W-w-what do you p-plan to do from now on?" Rose asks him, "I mean, e-even still! I do expect you to come with me to the Magic School! I mean, think about the people you've killed, they were just like you, right? You have to keep living! For them, carry on the burden of your past..." Rose murmurs, with a slight blush on her face, she was never used to saying something like that.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 am

Neo knew she was shocked but to be able to say stuff like that proved how much kindness she had deep inside. "My plan is to aim for a calm peaceful world for them so yeah i will go with you. Trust me not all of them were like me, but that does not matter. Thank you your words have given me hope for the future!" Neo noticed the blush and smiled everything was perfect it was so quaint and peaceful and now this school seemed so inviting. "Rose Chita thank you for all you have done for me.'
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 pm

"I-It's fine..." She mumbles, looking down on the floor, continuing to blush. "The ship will be coming either tomorrow or next week... I'd prefer to not leave my studies for a whole week, even though I was given vacation that long, we'll have to hurry and get ready!" She nods at Neo.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Neo smiles "sure tommorow sounds great!" as Neo walks down the street. "It is ok i can understand kind of how how you are feeling you want to get back so you do not miss anything right." Neo was really clueless about this answer was really just a stab in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:46 pm

"Well, even though the schools rather casual, our class is the one with the least people... and we have something around sixty people? There's quite a lot of competition going around between classes, so yeah..." Rose explains. "If you go to our school, you'll most likely be put in our class!" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:55 pm

(Well, isnt that what your doing?? Neo asked me to come along, so i was wondering what i should do. and Asherah can technically never be better than me, she's not a cleric...)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 pm

(OOC: What am I doing? And I know Ashraeh's healing can't be as good as you, but it's the same oppositely, your power spells will not be the same strength as her. Balancing for a reason, people! Anyway, yeah, if he asks you to join, then join... Make your entrance actually seem reasonable though! Not like randomly appearing there for no reason... :P)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 am

(Yah but he never said WHAT he wanted me to do to enter, you dont ask someone to enter the thread however they want, cause then ill just bust right in for no reason, you never gave it a plot)

Im pretty sure only your group is knit-picky about HOW someone joins.. WGAF?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 am

(OOC: I dunno, I haven't seen anyone join randomly in an unreasonable way, as you can see in some missions, they done it completely reaosnable. :0)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:05 am

cause they just enter any way they please..
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 am

(No offense Umi-san, but I do see you just randomly request or try to enter missions, just tell me how the hell do you get in a mission that has nothing to do with you and is taking place in another country? I think that's just silly... Please make your entrance seem valid or reasonable, it just ruins the mission and creates plot holes otherwise...)
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 am

(well we might as well end it here seeing everything has gotten confusing.)
As neo smiled he felt like this was only the beginning. "Tell me Rose have you ever seen a glimer of hope before? You do not have to answer me yet if you do not want to it is just a question." Neo was contempt as the time just floated on by. still Neo felt uneasy but that was not much of a change from how he usually felt so big deal.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 am

(Im not just entering a mission, Neo asked me too, he didnt give me any particular way to join in, so i was just gonna do it my own way, but i assumed he might get mad if i just strolled in, so i asked "What do you need me to do?")
(Dont pretend like im a bad guy, you guys just already play me off as stupid or bad, so stfu for a moment and let me explain)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:14 pm

"H-hope...? W-well, I was once saved by my childhood friends after I thought I was doomed and killed... They're both really kind, though they're much more ecstatic than me..." Rose nods to herself, hoping that was the correct answer he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 am

Neo smiled sweetly at rose as he let the wind blow through his hair "That is one way to answer it but i believe you will find a true way answering it someday, and when that day comes could you please tell me the answer." This question is one that has no true answer unless you believe it with all your heart and know it to be true. As he thinks this over he stares at her lips and remembers her artifact a pactio the truest way of show the strength of ones bonds. "How is it a pactio i am not only jealous i am curious i have not seen much but supposedly it is to prove ones bond with one another." Neo blushes as he says these words but he was still curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of thorns (memories revisited)   Land of thorns (memories revisited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of thorns (memories revisited)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next