Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PARTY TIME (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Joseph was taken down by Wills tackle but couldn't but laugh at the situation for some reason. "I never asked for your help." Joseph said as puts his right hand on Will face trying to get him off of him. "Now get off" Joseph said as he lifts his knees to his stomach and tries to kick William off him.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 pm

"You never asked? Pff... you needed it." William scoffs as he jumps up avoiding the kick. Fighting at a party? Isn't there one EVERY party? I guess he shouldn't start one at Jess's and all. "Anyway, you've become a man. For the first time." William grins patting him on the shoulder as he goes outside. Looking at the clouds under them, a sudden gust blows from under him as he's sent falling off the flying rock...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 am

"Oi, oi! I'm great, hahahahahaha." Ken starts laughing, pushing himself closer and closer to her. He wouldn't let this beautiful girl get away from him, not this time. He reeked of alcohol though, so that was less than appealing. "What about you, you beautiful diamond?" He tries to put in some romance into his voice, linking their arms together. He could see William fall from the rock. Knowing Ken, he could be able to save him since Ken could fly, but there were more pressing matters on right now.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 am

Ashraeh gasped. So bold! how dare he put his hands on a woman without her permission! "I'm...*grunt* fine!" Ashraeh said, making a visible attempt to get away.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 am

Drake has been in the magical world for a couple days now, 3 exactly, and had gotten an invitation to a party while visiting ostia. He didn't really expect an invite, seeing how he's a criminal, doesn't know the person, and nobody knows hes in the magical world but still went anyways. He was flying over on his staff until he noticed a small speck in the sky close to where the party is being held, Drake went in for a closer look and saw that the speck was a person falling of the rock! He cast a short spell, making his broom go faster just in time for him to grab the guy by the collar dropping him off on the rock and landing on it as well.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Rose sat down on a stool, thinking about things. William seemed awfully popular. She wasn't sure about Aliidan's feelings and Ashraeh seems to hang out with him a lot. Jess was blatantly obvious, making it kind of lackluster. "Hmm..." She thinks, looking at the television calmly. There's also Najiko and Satoko, although they're kids, so that's impossible. Not only that, Larita seemed to be close with him and Micah was close to him when they restored her voice. And what about Rie? She is extremely suspicious when she talks to him. 'Maybe I'm just over thinking things,' Rose thinks to herself calmly, nodding. Wait a minute-- that elf girl, Leila was also suspicious! She went with him to train during the trip to Sweden. And let's not forget Chloe who seemed to have helped him as well. And what about Ayra? She could easily seduce him! And not speaking for much, but he is pretty close to Ken and Joseph... but they're male.

"What if...?" Rose beings to get caught into her delusional thoughts. He was pretty strong in wanting to save Umi as well! Yoko and Mortimer act as rivals to him too. Who knows?! Rose would not permit this, she has so much love rivals!
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:01 pm

After William left Joseph was left alone with Kagami who was still blushing from the kiss. "Ahh sorry about that..." Joseph said blushing just a bit. "It was kind of an accident... I didn't intend to steal a kiss from you... though I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.... Maybe I can make it up to you?" Joseph said trying to be gentleman in this situation.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm

As William fell, "Help!!" He shouts helplessly as a depressed looking person accelerates towards him on a broom. William sighed a sigh of relief as he holds his hand out to be grabbed and saved-- that is until the man grabbed him by the collar and began landing on the rock. Unfortunately, William's collar ripped and he sadly began falling to his death (once again).
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 am

Rie sat by herself by a small table, staring at her hands with utmost interest. She still had no idea why she had come to this party... She wasn't a party goer... She was far too young.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am

William's falling was unable to be helped as he soon falls being consumed by the clouds; unable to be seen by any. His cries for help were drowned out as he falls into the abyss...
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Aliidan, having been flying around amongst the clouds on her staff, noticed something falling at relatively great speed through the clouds. Deciding to investigate she zoomed towards the falling object only to see her life-long friend, William. Swiftly dashing forwards she managed to grab his hand, abruptly stopping his fall. "Aiyah! I got you! I Got you! Oohhh... You are heavier than you look." Aliidan said as she dragged Will onto her staff to safety. "You know, you shouldn't hop off the edge unless you're certain you have flying abilities?" Aliidan said, quirking an eyebrow.

(OOC: I'm gonna treat this thread as After the whole ALiidan is vanishing issue is resolved)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Kagami smiled at that... pulling him into another kiss.

Jess could still sense something was wrong but decided to listen to Rose... "You're right. I'm just being paranoid..."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Joseph was caught by surprise again by the second kiss which this time lasted longer than the first. Joseph liked how her cold lips felt on his and was definitely very much attracted to her. Now he did not want to stay here with so many people, only with her.

He pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her hand, "Follow me" Joseph said as he pulled her away from the party and behind some rocks further away, now they were alone. There Joseph leaned and kissed her again even more passionately.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:51 pm

"Aliiiii~daaaaaaan!!" William cries as he clings to her slightly shaking. "I almost diiiied!!" He sobs to himself, refusing to let go of Aliidan as he embraces her tightly. As William points the way to the floating rock where the party was, he then realizes Aliidan called him heavier; which he took as 'fat'.

"I'm NOT fat. This is muscle!" William replies late; though he's obviously not the brightest out of Aliidan's friends. Back at the party, William saw when they were flying to the rock, Kagami and Joseph.

"O...h... my... god..." William quickly gets out a camera he earned-- well, stole from the human world trip at Sweden when Taiki wasn't looking. Especially under his and his groups strict watch, it was difficult to do. Zooming in quickly, he got a picture of their romantic kiss right on tape. Quickly printing it off, he grins to himself.

Going back into the party after bowing to Aliidan and saying he owes her one, he connects it to a printer and prints at least twenty copies only to post them on the walls of the party under the title: "Love does blossom." Printing a huge stack more, he puts them in a cardboard box, goes outside and spills them into the sky where hopefully the people on the ground will see.

They could even become famous; thanks to William's help.

"So anyway, thanks Aliidan! I really do owe you one." He says to her once again, tapping her shoulder lightly as if he was pretending to say something perverted in jest.
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 pm

"......Where am I?"

The last thing Tyson remembered was falling into a hole in the ground and winding up here, wherever here was.

He recognized a couple of the people rolling around like they were drunk, but there were plenty of people he didn't know too.

In response to his observations Tyson went and sat on a stool in the corner, halfway in-between fetal position and a normal sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Rie was still sitting all by her lonesome at the small circular table she had chosen.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 am

"Wow, that's great." He forces his way closer to Ashraeh, obviously not giving up. "You're a beautiful maiden, you know?" Ken grins, the reek of alcohol escaping him. Flexing his muscles in front of her, "Do you like strong men?" He asks her. "Let's sit down." Ken grins, eyeing the room wondering where they could sit together.

Seeing Rie on the table by her lonesome self, he shoves Ashraeh away and makes his way over to her. "Hello, you stunning damsel. Your flowing white hair has captured my heart," He overs her a drink, forcefully sitting right next to Rie.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:59 am

Ashraeh huffed. What a boorish man. And she was just beginning to think she was wrong about him...

"i think I'll leave."
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Aliidan shook her head as Will reacted strangely to her comment, he had never done so before...
"Aiyah... You're silly." She told him shaking her head in despair. "Uhm... What's going on here?" She asked, seeing what looked like a party of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Rie was very surprised that someone had spoken to her, to make things worse, the person was Reeking of alcohol and hitting on her. "Please, do not speak to me while under the influence of alcoholic beverages. Further, I do not drink alcohol. At all. If you would be so kind as to remove your drunken self from my precense, maybe go sleep it off, we could continue this discussion at a later date?" Rie spoke, her high-cultured voice resounding strongly throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Ken liked a tough girl. He grins joyfully. What's even more exciting is she gave him approval to speak another time with her. "Alright, when I'm not... drunk..." He laughs at her face, causing his breaths stench to spew all over her face. Seeing Ashraeh leave he forces himself up and runs over to her, grabbing her arm.

"I was kidding, kidding, yeah...? Let's... hang out... alone." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Rose smiled at Jess. "You need to relax! You're a respectable woman after all." Rose compliments her, giving her a seat. She wouldn't allow being ignored like last time. This time she had to get an answer! "Do you like William?" She repeats, whispering it so no one else hears.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 am

Ashraeh's arm was grabbed all of a sudden. She whirled around and slapped the person who took hold of her. But afterward, she realized it was Ken. She felt a little guilty, then remembered how he shoved her away to talk to Rie.

"Unhand me, you cad!"
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 am

Ken took the slap like a man. His eyes lit up, he tried to aspire Ashraeh with this act of confidence. As Ashraeh shouts at him, he hugs her. "I... love you! Will you... go out with me?" Ken asks her. The declaration for his love was heard by everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 am

"Get off me! No, of course not! I don't know anything about you!" Ashraeh tried pushing away from the young man, but she wasn't strong enough. She was trapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY TIME (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next