Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PARTY TIME (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PARTY TIME (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Jess had organised a party with all her friends, with the help of her students she'd set things up and invited everyone... In one of the many floating rocks in Ostia Jess had carved out a large room with her earth magic, then her students had furnished it with a snack bar, some tables and chairs, and a Karaoke box. There she and Kagami were waiting for the guests to arrive, so Kagami had started singing to whatever song Jess chose... She was doing her best, which wasn't the best but was still pretty good for someone who sang as little as Kagami did.

"One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha
I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around"

Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Joseph had gotten an invitation to party from Jess that was gonna be held in Ostia, and of course he was gonna go. Joseph reached the floating rock where the party was being held and had brought brought with him 2 bags full of drinks and beverages. As he was walking toward the party he heard someone singing a very very old song that he didn't recognize but was still catchy. When he got there the girl had stopped singing and Joseph put his bags on the ground and clapped for the girl. He then looked to see where Jess was and spotted her. "Hey Jess, I made it."
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

"Nice to see you again Joseph... Have you and Kagami met?" Jess asked, indicating the redheaded girl that'd been singing, who took one look at Joseph and grinned revealing her vampiric fangs.

"Well Hello handsome."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

'A vampire... ' Joseph though as he saw her fangs. She had eyes and hair as red as Josephs own eyes and air. Though thanks to Nhieglin Joseph knew that he was not a vampire. "Nice to meet you Kagami.... Ummm" Joseph was trying to think of a topic, "You.. have a nice... singing voice. Yeah You sang that last song very well." Joseph said trying to be smooth. He knew he had to try and be on this vampires good side.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

"Thank you!" Kagami said happily at that. Jess remained quiet... Until Najiko and Marie came in. The little white-haired ninja and blue-haired ex-theif were Jess's two favorite girls in the world...

"JESS-SENSEI!!!" Najiko shouted, speeding to Jess, jumping up and giving her a hug. Her white hair and pale skin contrasted so much with Jess's dark brown hair and deeply tanned skin... It was almost like they were opposites. And they pretty much were.

Marie came up to Jess more quietly, too excited to even speak and clearly happy that Jess wasn't dead after all...

"Najiko! Marie! Jess shouted back as she hugged Najiko firmly yet gently. "It feels like it's been so long."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 pm

William had helped Jess set up the party so he had already been there for awhile. He could see Kagami getting into an all-out weird party mode. "Ah, there's Najiko." William smiles. He had gotten Najiko and Jess a present for the two to share. One was a heart pendant and one was a wing one. The two could join up together as well. Either way, he demanded the two not to open the present up until everyone else was gone or that would be embarrassing. It would also cause unneeded rumors or attentions since William wasn't interested in getting into a serious relationship.

Seeing Kagami call Joseph handsome. "Get in there, play boy." William grins mischievously as he "accidentally" pushes Joseph into Kagami's arms. Or so he tried.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Joseph was suddenly pushed towards Kagami by William, "Ahh sorry about that. I forgot how IMMATURE my friend can be." Joseph said as he glared William. "So anyway you're a vampire right. That's pretty cool. I've been accused of being a vampire as well though it's only because of my eyes and hair." Joseph said trying to star a conversation even though he was feeling a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Rose entered the party cheerfully. She could see quite a lot of people here which made Rose happy. "I'm so glad to see you again, Ms.Emiline!" Rose bows politely with a cheerful expression on her face. Her grin was wide and she could see William messing around which made her sigh.

"I'm glad to be here," She says nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 pm

"Likewise... Erm, I don't believe I ever got your last name Rose. Ah well."

"Heh, I can understand why so many would make that mistake... Would you mind, I haven't fed in days."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm

"God dammit, Joseph. Why aren't you hooking up with her, you idiot!" William whispers in his ear, completely ignoring the comment about being called immature. If Joseph accepted in letting Kagami suck his blood, he'd push Joseph's face into Kagami's trying to force a kiss. If not, well William would have to think of another plan.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Ken was getting smashed up on a couch drinking ale, beer and more while playing a gaming console competively. He was winning the fighting game. Seems he loved to play games and since he gets rejected by girls commonly, it's a great way to release stress.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 pm

"Well I'm not a manwhore like you William." Joseph whispered back to him. Joseph heard Kagami say that she hadn't fed for a day and knew what that meant, she wanted Joseph blood. "Well if you haven't fed I can get you a sandwich or maybe something to drink... or something...." Joseph wasn't too keen on letting someone he just met suck his blood.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Jess knew what was about to happen and so picked up Marie. "Rose, let's talk elsewhere..." She said, starting to leave this part of the room and indicating for Rose to follow her.

"There's no substitute!" Kagami said into his ear, grabbing at him and trying to sink her fangs into his neck.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

"Manwhore...? Buddy, you wanna go? Someone's jealous I have more girls surrounding me." William whispers back only for Kagami to announce and take the initiative. Definitely a seme she is.

"Chance!" William pushes Joseph grabbing the back of his head and trying to force him into kissing Kagami...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:59 pm

"What the-" Joseph couldn't finish his sentence as when he was pulling a bit away from Kagami who wanted his blood he felt his head being pushed forward by William. Josephs lips met with Kagamis who was leaning forward. 'Soft' was what Joseph thought as he felt a cold yet soft sensation from Kagamis lips.

When the kiss was let go he felt kind of happy, but at the same time a bit mad at William, "Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma!" A hole was formed behind Joseph where William was standing, hoping that William would fall in it.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Ashraeh was looking around, wondering what to do until she saw Ken, downing alcohol like it was water. Feh, alcohol. Who needs it?
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Ken looked over at the room inspecting everyone. Seems Joesph was a lucky bastard. He saw Ashraeh who looked at him. He nods his head at her as an attempt to impress her as he puts his controller down and walks nonchalantly over to her. "What's up?" He casually smiles, putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 pm

"Alright, Jess! Let's go." Rose smiles leading outside where the wind was strong, yet had a caressing feeling as it blew. The wind calmed down and turned into a gentle, beautiful breeze. "I'm glad you're safe and not fatally injured." Rose says. No, there was something she needed to ask. "Hey Jess..." She pauses, confronting her.

"Do you like Will?" She asks cautiously only to turn completely red and back away a bit, "N-Nevermind!" She mumbles under her breath.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:14 pm

William saw Ken and gave him a stern glare when he wasn't looking. Beginning to walk over to him, William quickly noticed Kagami and Joesph had kissed. Immediately grabbing out a camera he got from the human world trip to Sweden he takes a picture. "You guys are going to enjoy this!" He giggles only for a hole to be made on the ground and William to fall into it.

"Argh!" He shouts trapped. No, that wasn't the problem. He could hear a cracking sound. Looking under him, he could see a hole in the floor. The floor gets more cracks. "Crap..." William says. They were partying on a flying rock where the ground isn't going on forever. Joesph had to of created the hole deep enough for their to be a few centimeters of ground to support William. And it wasn't doing well. At this rate he's going to fall and plummet to his death...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

She could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Nothing." Ashraeh muttered. She blushed however, as no one had ever held her in such a way. Wait a minute! What was she doing? I mean, sure he was cute, but...

Slipping out of his grasp, but not going far, she replied with a question. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Jess didn't know how but she could sense William was in trouble. "WILLIAM!" She shouted out, going back to where he was.

Meanwhile, Kagami blushed as she felt Joseph's warm lips meet her cold ones. She pulled away, flush red.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

After Kagami pulled away from Joseph, he heard cracking and William say crap. When he looked down through the hole he noticed that the hole had gone much deeper than he wanted it to. "Sorry about the Will. Don't worry I'll get you out." Joseph said, "Orbis terrarum est meus domus mos servo mihi ex vulnero" a small but sturdy was was created beneath William acting as an elevator. The wall couldn't bring him up all the way since its height was 7 meters. "Well that should hold for awhile You should try climbing out of there. You only got like 10 or 15 meters to go."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Rose blushed highly as she was ignored. Following back, not really expecting William to be in trouble she enters. "You're too worrying!" Rose says still red from the question she asked and being ignored. Well either way, she knew Jess was a kind person who really cared for him. She was a rival in love. This was evident.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Climbing out of the hole, he tosses his camera over onto the couch where he hoped it was safe. "You almost killed me!" William shouts, "I even help you get your first kiss!" William says dramatically trying to pretend to be betrayed. Following this, he attempts to tackle Joseph to the ground as a sort of payback for almost killing him.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Leila walked in the party with Raven. "Let's have f-fun!" She exclaims to Raven as she goes to the unoccupied and eating some food politely. Leila didn't know Jess, but she had to see if her wounds were alright too. At least, until a fight broke out. "Eep! William!" She only knew William and Raven in the room and she was surprised to see him doing this, but it seemed more like a fun joke if anything.

"G-Game!" She says to Raven, pointing at the four controllers. She's never played a game before so this could be a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY TIME (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next