Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time off... Maybe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 pm

I might take a while off... I dunno. Depressed and sore right now. Sadness Not sure on what I should do. Anyone have suggestions..?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Depends, what are you depressed and sore about?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Er.. I was driving my car with some friends, we pulled over at a restaurant. When I payed for it (130£ later) we got back to the car. They beat the %*@! out of me, left me in the parking lot and drove away. Took my wallet and car. They called me an hour ago saying that they knew I had lots of cash on me... So they took the weapons they had with them to knock me out... Why they did that? I don't know. I feel horrible though... seeing how these were my mates since the age of 6..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:41 pm

It's horrible, but they're is two things that i can't understand, why attacking a friend when :

1- Won't explain, it have meaning by itself Horrified

2- He know all of your name/location, the cops just have to come to your home and to ring. Confused

It's horrible by itself, moreover it's a suicide....
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:46 pm

dorianodet wrote:
It's horrible, but they're is two things that i can't understand, why attacking a friend when :

1- Won't explain, it have meaning by itself Horrified

2- He know all of your name/location, the cops just have to come to your home and to ring. Confused

It's horrible by itself, moreover it's a suicide....

I could easily go over to where they live and kill the bastards.. But what kind of person would that make me? It'd make me a lot worse than them.. And I kinda really want to hit something...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:52 pm

I won't argue with you, but in your place i would probably go to the police. There are things that cannot be forgiven, betrayal is one of them. You can do it yourself, but your right that it would make you the same as them.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 pm

dorianodet wrote:
I won't argue with you, but in your place i would probably go to the police. There are things that cannot be forgiven, betrayal is one of them. You can do it yourself, but your right that it would make you the same as them.

Already tried. They said, "Oh well, sorry. Can't be bothered with the problems with young blokes like you."

Direct quote...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Are you serious? If it would have been me i would a make such a scene.......
If would even have been ready to buy dictaphone and gave it to mass media.....

Don't stop here, you can't abandon when you're the right one.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 pm

I really don't care. The government here does not like me. My parents (before i lost them when i was still an infant.. Yeah, my character's bio make sense now?) always got in government trouble. So.... I'm always the one at fault, even when I'm the victim.. haha..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Like I said I won't argue with you, you know your situation better. But nowday, public opignon and mass media rules the world (just after money) Use it, **** them.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Go to the news and tell them the story, the government would care then.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:15 pm

I was considering that. And I might just do that.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:36 am

The better you can do is to film yourself, explaining what happen to you, and to make an record what the cops said you.

You just have to contact a journalist to send the policeman to hell.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 am

No, go to the news station and tell them the story... That's the best way to get both compensation and force the policemen to get off their lazy asses.

You could also ask a lawyer to sue the people that attacked you. Remember, even if there's no witnesses, as long as you know all the attackers, they may slip some information up and contradict each other.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Naaaw u poor thing :(
I wouldn't call them my 'friends' cause they obviously are assholes ;)
Don't worry; you've got the forums support behind you :D
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Kitty wrote:
Naaaw u poor thing :(
I wouldn't call them my 'friends' cause they obviously are assholes ;)
Don't worry; you've got the forums support behind you :D

Woot for the forums, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:48 am

I'm sorry I can't whip them into shape in real life... get them to make a character here, I'll destroy them!
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 am

Haha, thanks Ayra, but they're in jail right now <3
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 am

Good. You get your money back?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 am

Fine :)
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:05 pm

No money back, but at least those bastards are in jail. They have a thirty year sentence >:3
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:18 pm

OMG, 30years?!
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah, they broke my leg, and my left eye is blind >.> Doctor said my eye is cataract-ed. (For those who don't what know that means- it means that my eye has glazed over so it looks like it is just all white. If you don't understand the meaning, check out this picture: http://tintintwinkling.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/toph.png

It looks weird, but the eyes are what I'm trying to show you xD. It's hard to read now though =.= Bothers the crap outta me.

May respond later to a lot of things now cuz of it =w=;; Dunno how my eye went blind tho <.<
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Ouaaaa ! they hadn't do it half assed Sadness

I'm not sure, but i've heard a surgery can heal the problem of cataract-ed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Yeah but that means they have to pull a part of my eye off or something. I don't want that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time off... Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time off... Maybe   Time off... Maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

Time off... Maybe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next