Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time you are on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Time you are on   Time you are on EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Well since I am bored and all why don't we post what times we are usually on the RP. That way we all can find a time to come on all together at a time.
Me first, I am central time but since I am a middle school student I have a lot of free time so my approximate time I can be on is around 4 hours on weekdays and 10 hours on weekends. My time is
5pm-10pm Weekday
4:15pm-1am Saturday
12pm-10pm Sunday
Note this is all calculated in Central time so it is -6:00
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time you are on   Time you are on EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

It's random, just post what you want, and let people answer, topic take around a week or two to end generally.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

Male Posts : 37

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time you are on   Time you are on EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

/!\

Same applys to me; albiet the fact that I am rarely on my dads comp.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time you are on   Time you are on EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Unless I've gone out with some friends or it's night time, I'm usually on. My night time is your day time, I think.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time you are on   Time you are on EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 pm

It's okay, it's winter break over here so I can stay up till 3 am ( Central) in the morning.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time you are on   Time you are on EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 am

Don't worry, when you start it's hard because all thread are already launched, just wait, the first two week are were you have the hardest time, after, if you catch each RP you can enter, you'll have what you want.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time you are on   Time you are on EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 am

I try to be on as active as I can be when in missions, so it may not seem like I'm on a lot, aye. Haha, but man, I'll try and be on more since it's holidays for me!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time you are on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time you are on   Time you are on Empty

Back to top Go down

Time you are on

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1