Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to Die

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Whelp here it was Mortimer was starring down Tristen in the grassy plain. It looked a lot like Kansas actually.. only much more flat (if that was possible). Mortimer summoned his shadow Familiar, the giant being would float around him and protect him from almost any attack.

He would wait for Tristan to make the first move though. His fighting style was largely defensive so he refused to open himself up with an unneccessary attack. Still he readied himself charging the shadows beneath him with magical energy ready to shape them into a useful tool at a seconds instance.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:43 am

"Dieeeeeeeeee!!!" Tristen growls, shooting at fully charged demonic ki shot at Mortimer. He suffered a few wins after his battles. It may look like one, but right behind it was a second bullet aiming to hit Mortimer as well.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:19 am

Nocturna Nigredinis easily protected Mortimer from the first bolt. Mortimer was about to move but the barrier was not open. That was when he felt the impact of the second bolt on the shield. Cheeky bastard, Mortimer thought with a wry grin. Not allowing the curtain of his familiars shield to part just yet, Mortimer gathered the shadow around him and form. He guided it, letting it become hard and dense. Shaping it to fit him as easily as he could manage.

At last he was done. Drawing forth the sword from his cane, he emerged from his familiars shadow decked in black plate-mail made of solid darkness. He shundo'd to Tristens right keeping at least three meters distance between them and sent six shadow-spears flying out from his familiar at the unfortunate demon. Mortimer was curious as to what Tristans actions would be now.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:25 am

Tristen creates two clones, trying to grab Mortimer not mattering how much damage he takes as his two clones follow to try and snap the magicians neck.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:43 am

Mortimer was unconcerned with Tristens petty clones. His Nocturna Nigredinis' two massive hands smashed towards the two clones, as the shadow- spears remained barely six inches from Tristens chest and they were still moving.

The demon would have to actually have to pay attention to his opponents attack if he didn't want six razor-sharp ribbons of shadow impaled through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 pm

"Wrong move," Tristen grins maliciously, grabbing one of the shadow ribbons and stabbing himself as he pushes himself forward, aiming to stab Mortimer's chest with a 'Demon Slash'. With a malicious grin, the chances of his move failing was unlikely unless the enemy transformed into his bats and if he done that, he had no choice but to do one other thing... As that is not being a man to avoid Tristen's exchange of attacks. He coughed up blood, but he all knew this was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Mortimer saw Tristens attack coming... and he did nothing to stop it. Willingly preventing his Nocturna from interfering, he allowed the attack to occur. Th attack struck hard. Unfortunately his opponent had seemingly forgotten that he was wearing a suit of platemail. The enemies attack barely left a scratch on the shadow armor.

Knowing this would piss him of Mortimer stated "Your faith in your abilities is misplaced." Calling up four more of the shadow-ribbons mortimer aimed them directly downward, attempting to pierce through Tristen and go straight through to the ground, rooting his enemy in place.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:21 am

"You're right. I admit my defeat... kill me. I dare you." Tristen smirks, being the leader of hell, he obviously had something up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 am

AND then that's when Umi jumped out from behind the bushes and shot Al in the face with his gun.

"DIE!"

Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat (I had to do it... ill delete it later) Hehe
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:36 am

Save me and I'll become your minister.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 am

(Ehh... sure?)

Umi walked over, not trying to be an idiot this time, to patch up the wounded kids, well, wounds...

"Spare your ego, and i shall fulfill your dreams. Only if you fight for the vast power beneath me."
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 am

"Yes... You saved me... I applaud your actions, saving a devil. But, I could've called my demon allies and just had them eat the dude," Tristen smiles maliciously... looking deeply into Umi's eyes. "You're not human."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 am

"Not much anymore, I've seen a lot of devils in my lifetime, but you are not one, you are nothing more than a human who gave in to fear and hatred, If you want to, i shall show you the true path to demon-hood. But only if you pledge to serve the Ryu-gu-jo"

Umi met the demon's gaze but had to quickly turn away.

"Dont make eye contact with me, the magic in my eyes can drive people insane... they've been described as an ocean, so massive and intimidating it can easily swallow you whole with the slightest ripple. guess it's a spirit thing.."
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:06 am

"I-I pledge my life that I will serve under you and not faulter serving you. Master, Umi." He nods, with a grin on his face at the new companionship. Maybe it'll strengthen links between demons and spirits and humans? Well either way, it was a happy ending for Tristen and Umi... but maybe not for that ugly, white-haired asshole who challenged Tristen.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 am

"Im not much for Humans, Im a benefactor, but for the magical races, and dont be too mad at Mortimer, he's not too bad..."

He healed Tristens wounds and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 am

"Well... let's start that pactio..." he smiles, licking his lips as the circle is formed. Grinning maliciously, he grabs the back of Umi's neck, slightly rubbing it and with that, he slams his lips into Umi's as the collide, a sakura blossom blossoms for its first time as pink petals fly everywhere. He had hoped Umi's face was red, as was Tristen's, as he gazes at Umi's nose. The eye thing kind of freaked him out.

During the kiss, Tristen inserted his tongue and wrapped it around Umi's, as he leans forward, taking the initiative. They collapse on top of each other, as the pactio circle soon ends. "You know, they give rarer artifacts for people who match each other well. Hehehe, I hope that was the best kiss of your life."
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Time to Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Die   Time to Die EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 am

I hope you liked the kiss, babe. I'm gonna make your boyfriend so jealous
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Time to Die Empty