Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drake: The Blade Master

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Drake: The Blade Master Empty
PostSubject: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:41 am

Account Name:Arthas

Name:Drake Daemon Maddox
Nickname:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 58.51 kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation:Dark
Blood-type:B
Likes: Reading, Drawing, Playing Video Games, Hot Weather, Windy Weather, Thunder Storms
Dislikes: Stupid people, Work (that he doesn't want to do), People who are smarter than him, Somewhat quiet places, People with misguided intentions
Fears: Not being accepted, , His inner self
Physical Description: Short and fast, Long black hair, green eyes, tanned skin. Has cuts almost everywhere, one big scar along his back and a short one on his cheek, wears glasses.
Magic Keywords:Ritu Rinar Raterar!
Ki or Magic?Magic
Clothing:Wears a long black and red robe with hood and white on the inside. He also wears black jeans and a t shirt under the robe and knee high leather boots, he also has a belt of equipment
Accessories:One bracer on his left wrist, a necklace with his family crest, one onyx ring on his finger.
Extra:Has a tattoo on his right shoulder
Picture: Picture is very large
Spoiler:

PersonalityWhen you first meet him he is very quiet and shy but when he gets to know you he shows his true personality, will achieve his goal by any means he seems neccesary, dosent like to work that much but when he is interested he will try his best at it, loves to read when not playing video games, and will protect anyone close to him not caring what happens to himself. He also has a very short temper.

History His family was one of the most respectable in megalomesembria but they were accused of treason and sent to jail. Drake was then born in the jail with his family but his mother and fater kept it a secret from the guards, but they soon found out 4 years after Drake was born and were going to take him to a foster family. But, to prevent that, the family escaped but Drake's parents died while on the run from the guards, he later meets a girl on the road away from the prison and for the next 6 years lived with her and considered her his "Big Sister". She then died in the crossfire of a street fight while he was learning magic in the old world during the summer, he has then been on his own untill he graduated from the North American Magic Academy at the age of 13 and been training in Italy. Since he graduated from the academy he has been creating his own original spell and perfecting it, he has started blade training and is almost a master, he also studied martial arts during his one year period of training in Italy

ClassBlade master - A magical blade master is a mage who is skilled in daggers, swords, or any bladed weapon. They put magical energy in the weapon to make it very destructive and powerful, the only drawback is that the blade master is very, very weak but incredibly fast and accurate.

Weaponry/EquipmentTwo daggers that he uses for basic magic attacks, Staff for high level magic attacks, and a hidden wrist blade underneath his left bracer

Stats – 45
Strength: 4
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 4
Speed: 7
Intelligence: 20

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Parkour - Drake can run easily on rough or undetermined terrain,
Martial Arts - Drake knows how to do martial arts and is a master at it.
Blade Master - Drake is a master at blades, knowing how to use swords, daggers, and throwing knives

Magic Name: Blade Master: Lightning Fire mage
Magic Type:Offensive, Defensive
Magic Description: Along with using regular magic, Drake infuses his weapons with magic giving him stat boosts and surrounds the weapon with either fire or lightning.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Acerbus Tempestas Fulgur: Flamma Vortex! - (7)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Gather o spirits of darkness and fire, merge with the spirits of lightning and wind to destroy my enemies with incredible power.
Range: 9m
Effect: Drake combines a flame with dark power surged into it and lightning to create a burning tornado with black lightning surrounding it. The tornado is only 13 meters high and can only stun, give slight burns, and blow away enemies 3 meters. Note: This is Drake's own original spell that only he knows. He started the development at 8 but he is still not done completing or perfecting it.

Flagrantia Rubicans - 2
Type:Offensive
Incantation:Omne flammans flamma purgatus, domine extinctionis et signum regenerationis, in mea manu ens inimicum edat
Range: 1.5m
Effect: Gives slight or very little burns at a target

Saggitta Maggica - 1
Type: Offensive
Incantation: [Number] spiritus [element] coentes sagittet inimicum
Range: 3m
Effect: Sends off 4 magical fire arrows to the target.

Last edited by Arthas on Tue May 31, 2011 2:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:18 am

The number of techniques you have exceeds the total allotted please fix... Then get back to me. tata
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:52 am

Alright i edited my whole character. Also tell me if I gotta nerf rank 7 spell
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Considering that it's rank 7... it kinda works. Just takin a few too many ideas though. nyway, a rank 1 saggitta magica sends of like 3 or 4 arrows and I'm gonna say no on Ferro Flamma.

Generally speaking, rank 1 spells are things that a normal person could do given that they had sufficient time, and access to a typical drugstore.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:16 am

alright i'll take it off and I guess i'll put in a stat boost spell.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:45 am

... Y'know lightning blade is the same thing right? Also any statboost granted should be arond twice the rank of the technqiue and last for a number of posts equal to the technique. So a level 1 technique giving you +4 strength AND +4 speed for a grand total of +8 is impossible. To get that you'd have to have a rank 4 technqiue. Furthermore, you can't have a stat boost technique ALSO enhance your weapons. Starting chars are SUPPOSED to be weak. Just do a few threads and you'll be where you need to soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:47 am

Alright I took out lightning blade and just made flagrantia rubicans rank two.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:26 am

Ok since no other mods are here I'll approve it with a unilateral decision 2/2
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Well I'm here for the:
-1/2 Approval-

Welcome to the forum~!
Enjoy your stay~!
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 am

2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake: The Blade Master   Drake: The Blade Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Drake: The Blade Master

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1