Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Master to Discipline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritia

Ritia

From Master to Discipline Empty
PostSubject: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 am

Rita looked at her master, Loheart. She was panting continually as blood poured from her cheek. Her arm was numb, she couldn't even tell if she was holding her katana anymore without glancing over.

"Trainings done," Loheart recommends, sheathing his sword.

"N-no! I want to continue...!" Rita objects, her body aching, sweat pouring. Loheart recommended to train her with a hellish training method to get quick results. The thing he wanted to train was her speed. She told herself she wasn't going to be weak, yet she's getting whooped completely... worst yet, she hadn't even injured her master.

"We can't have you get too injured, I want you ripe and ready to destroy Everlast..." He maliciously grins, flash stepping over to Rita as he pats and ruffles her beautiful pink hair. Rita didn't reply, she didn't know what to say back. She was confused, she knew she was being a lifeless puppet to her love, but she couldn't say no to the person who took her in. To the person she thinks she loves
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 am

Loheart, Rita and a few other disciplines that her master was teaching were resting in a shack that was quite large, similar to a modern day house. It wasn't the best place, but it was a nice shelter. As Loheart instructed everyone to go to sleep, Rita disobeyed his orders and left to train under the twilight moon.

There were numerous obstacle courses placed in this area, that Loheart had specially set up. The first was to train her flash steps. Rita started in a running position and surged ki into her feet as she bursts with speed forward, dashing around and around, after images blown everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 am

Rita collasped tired, she didn't want to continue running like this, but she vowed to get stronger by the time. There was a skill she wanted to learn; Hissatsuwaza: Phantom Rush. It was a deadly skill that allowed her to flash step so fast as she done a 360 degrees axel turn, causing numerous 'ghost' like afterimages run in different directions. It makes it look like there's numerous Rita's.

Because the clones aren't made out of ki, but more of the velocity and speed of Rita merged with ki, people can't tell which one is the real. Not even if they use ESP powers. Jumping back up, she falls back down again on her buttocks. "I'm going to get stronger," She nods confidently, forcing herself up and continuing her flash step training.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 am

Rita had finished her flash step training with draining results. She moved onto target practice. She had shurikens, kunai knives and such ready. She wanted to also get stronger with her binding linen technique.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 am

"Tokugi: Mirage Shuriken!"] She shouts, jumping backwards in a backflip motion, throwing one shuriken and another one directly in the shadow, connected with a string. As the first one slams into the tree, she swings the string connected to the second one backwards and begins swinging the shuriken wildly as if it was a yo-yo. Her skill was obviously getting better.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:26 am

She threw kunais, some missed, some hit accurately. Her accuracy wasn't the best, she was glad to do something not as exhausting, but she had to surge the kunais with ki to make sure they have enough destructive force, which did slightly tire her.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:29 am

"Ougi: Binding Linen!" She shouts, running past a dummy with her usual flash step powers, as string wrapped almost instantly past the dummy, leaving it immobile, even though it was immobile before. She then grins, raising her arm as if she saluted, "Tokugi: Disaster Fall." She pants, as a hail of kunais comes crashing down on her test dummy.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 am

"I'm getting more skillfull..." She pants happily, heading back to the shack, waiting to fall into a deep slumber and get ready to train the next day. She wondered if Umi, Mortimer, Kitty, Larita and all that trained as hard as her? Maybe they did, she never knew. The Magic Research Society had so many strong people, she didn't want to be left in the dust...
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 am

In the morning, everyone seemed to have left without her. Shoveling breakfast down her throat, she rushes out to train with everyone, however... everyone had disappeared. She didn't pay mind to it, maybe it was a boy-only thing? She was the only female ninja in the group; that made her superior. She could fight more than the others either way. She felt... proud.

"Better get back to training," She mutters leaving back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Rita spun around, aiming to do a fake flashstep and send 'phantoms' flying, however it didn't go very well. She needed more power, more strength. "Hyaaa! Hissatsuwaza: Phantom Rush!!" She shouts, surging ki into her feet as she bursts out with speed trying to have phantoms sent flying in different directions at the dummy, however it ended in failure. She couldn't create a single clone...
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Hours passed, Rita didn't give up. "Hissatsuwaza: Phantom Rush!" She attempts, it would seem her attempts began slowly gaining improvement. She was able to create phantoms flying in different directions, but she couldn't control their movements to hit the dummy. Well, more like send them on an angle dash, she's not actually controlling them.

It's hard to train alone, she figured. She thought about her attacking Everlast Magic School, she was the most well-known ninja taking residence there... but. She had decided. "That's why I've got to do this, to show my superiority! I'll fight for what I believe in and I believe Master Loheart... I may have friends in the Everlast Magic School, but I've got to do this!"
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Her thoughts ran wildly as she continued to train for hours.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Rita had began taking a rest from her strenuous training hazard. She continued to train for her believes and values, but, she had this bad feeling she was being used... and if Loheart was using her, she had decided to defeat him herself.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Rita jumped from tree to tree to increase her power in controlling her surge of ki going to her feet. She had to do this too, an unorthodox training method, but it worked. She was tired, full of fatigue and her body felt like breaking down. She emotionally, wanted to give up, but her strong determination would never let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Rita continued deeper into the forest as she saw a beautiful meadow filled with forever, annual blooming sakura blossoms. She sat down and watched the beauty of the awe filling, stunning event. The beautiful leaves were dazzling as they radiated under the beautiful glimmering sun rays. It relaxed her... it also rejuvenated her, it made her feel warm inside. If only she was with Loheart to watch this extraordinary, paranormal scene.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Rita continued to watch for an hour or so before continuing deeper. This time, her goal was too look for any of the ninjas that were under Loheart.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:14 pm

As Rita made herself further and further through the forest, she entered the 'danger zone'. As she walked tiredly through the rather grimmer looking forest area, a snake lengthening up to 75 feet with the head and body size of a house glared at her, slamming its nose into the ground aiming to swallow her.

"W-what is this!? A-a snake this large, that's impossible...!" She screeches, throwing a few kunai and shuriken that just bounced off it's impenetrable skin.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:17 pm

"Tokugi: Disaster Fall!"
"Tokugi: Mirage Shuriken!"
"Ougi: Katana Blitz!"
"Ougi: Binding Linen!"

Rita tried everything, the snakes skin was too strong. The hide was too thick. Nothing would injure it... Rita was backed into a corner. She was trapped. "I can't do this... it's the end." She cries to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Rita rembered. Hissatsuwaza: Phantom Rush, that technique could save her. Even snakes fine hearing wouldn't be able to counter such a move, as the constant thumping of feet would disrupt its senses. Rita had to pull off this move, all or nothing. She tried once, failing completely as she jumps sideways avoiding the snakes attack.

"I have to do this... Be strong, like everyone you've met." She breathes in calmly and out uninterruptedly. As she does so, she thinks about the adventures she's been on.

"I want to help people. I'm sure its not hard," Umi once said to her. She remembered Umi clearly, he was the first person she met. Also one of the strongest, magical wise. He was frail and weak, but he could use some hell of a lot of spells. He gave Rita a slight bit of courage as she met more people.

"So long as you know what they are you can manipulate them to some extent, so long as the person controlling it has a weaker will than you." She remembered Mortimer say this once during a mission. He didn't give up under pressure, Rita couldn't either.

"Go-good luck, Ritia." Larita encouraged Rita once. Larita was never the type of person Rita would like; how Larita was always whining, saying she's not strong. She's a girl, just like Rita... Rita knew she was strong and had potential and she wanted to see this potential in the future.

An odd memory also happened, she remembered destroy the school. It seemed like a huge accomplishment at the time, but it brought a tear to her eye. Umi and Yoko were forced to leave, it made her less active as a Magic Research Society member. She closes her eyes in determination... "Hissastsuwaza: Phantom Rush." Were the words she mutters... initiating her move.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 pm

She charged her ki in her feet, she done a 360 degrees axel spin and amazingly... her move was a success, the Phantom Rush technique was successfully completed. Ten phantoms of Rita dashed at the snake as she did, the snake wasn't sure which one was real as it flailed helplessly hoping to eat the real one. However, Rita made her way out successfully. "I did it!!! I'm getting stronger!!!!" She cheers amazed at her progress.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 pm

She made her way back to the shack, hoping for some people to return.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:39 pm

As she made her way back to the shack, she could smell an odd taste of blood. She rushed to the shack, seeing the bodies of all her colleagues bodies stuck and pinned to a wooden stake. Rita rushed over, trying to keep her feelings in and staying strong as she checks for some life. They were all dead. A tear drips down, as she enters the shack... blood dripping could be heard.

"Kill... Everlast..." was in scarlet red text wrote in a hateful way with an arm and blood splatter next to it. She inspected the arm; it was her master... Master Loheart's arm. She gasped in fear and had a panic attack, however she successfully overcome it.

Hours of crying and burying her comrades... She gulps the burden. "I'll do it Master... I'll defeat all the people in Everlast Magic School... My enemies..." She cries, preparing for the battle.

~I want the skill Hissatsuwaza: Phantom Rush, so I hope I get a decent amount of KP!!~
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Rewards

Ritia: 4 SP, 3 KP
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Discipline   From Master to Discipline Empty

Back to top Go down

From Master to Discipline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1