Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Father's Return (William, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:40 am

"Najiko... you're an assassian?" William says blankly. Too much things were coming at once, this childhood obviously didn't understand the concept of what 'family' was, maybe a disheartening past? Well, there was no need to pry. "Then again, trying to attack Mortimer would be suicidal. I know he's strong," William nods, then grabbing out some flowers he specifically bought over at Hellas during his stay with Rose. These are perfect to liven up this shrine, though he didn't like how everyone changed it, but knowing Jess, she'd laugh and accept the changes.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 am

Darren upon hearing he was related to Mortimer put himself a bit higher on the rock.

School attacking incident? he thought remembering Mortimer came from a magic school. Oh! you mean he was from the same school? he asked now retreating back to his rock, how many of you people are there?!?!

A vision of a crazed school with people who are bent on the destruction of normal life scared him.

Yea...she's been alternating between living with Morti and living here,
he explained.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:44 am

"Heh heh... yeah. Jess was... well like an older sister to me... ANd since I brought Najiko to her for adoption, I just figured that it would be best if she called me uncle from now on... I already have too many students" having to Darren from behind the rock as he said this "So I figured Najiko needed a bit of a family instead.... Come tooffer something at the shrine?" he asked stepping to the side and indicating the mass of tedybears, flowers, candy, meals and burnt incense sitting around the main shrine area.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 am

William nodded at Darren. "Most of the people I know are from the school actually, it was relatively normal." William nods, the school was so nostalgic, despite it now being in ruins. He kind of missed those good days, but if it wasn't for the destruction of the school, he wouldn't have met all the people he has now. Hearing Darren say Najiko lived with Mortimer, "Where do you live anyway, Mortimer? With Umi?" There was a sense of hostility in his voice. Umi hadn't made friends again with the people he attacked and some even killed during the school attack. He never got an answer on why either.

He was actually happy to see so many things given to Jess. It showed how much people cared about her. Her students, Najiko, Mortimer, Will. I guess there were others, too.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:51 am

Najiko smiled as William offered up the flowers, and then she got a small kitty plush dressed up as onigiri from nowhere and put it upon the shrine. She'd expected William to have that sort of responce. "I was an assassin, but thanks to Jess and Mortimer I've been trying to find a more peaceful way of life..."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 am

Umi? What's that? Do they taste good? he asked producing something for the shrine. It was a giant dragon stuffed animal he (with his sister's help) made. He put it down proudly on the shrine then came back to them taking a seat in the criss-cross position.

Looks like I'll learn something new he thought as he watched them.

(OOC: Gtg I'll post when I wake up and stuff)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 am

"Well that's good. You could live with me some time, I guess. As a visit and all, though Satoko might get jealous." He knew he hadn't taken Satoko out a lot, but that's mostly because she always wants to stay home and go shopping, but William didn't midn.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 am

"No...no Umi and I don't see much of each other these days. After the destruction of everlast he began putting together an organization intended to overturn the magic world government... but then he got mixed up in... time travel experiments, bending s[ace time... and I'm afraid that I have not seen him since.

I live in Argyre now and run a small contract buisness... occasionally I do the odd job in Bosporus and mercenary guild contracts... but hey I have people who rely on me now and... I have to take care of them don't I?

Speaking of people wo rely on others... I was wondering if I might be able to talk with you a little later... plans for... the school.
"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 am

"What's all this about a school? Mother mentioned a school that was destroyed... And I think Uncle said something about it once but I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 am

"Argyre!? You travel across the continent, that must cost huge. And Najiko, Umi lead a rebellion against the school for discriminating people in the magic world. One of the people who helped him was Mortimer. He didn't kill anyone, but a lot of his allies did." William sighs, a truly terrifying time.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:10 am

"I chippd in when Umi bought his airship so I tend to use it when he's not around. So long as I can maintain its internal workings and supply it with enough magic to keep working he doesn't really notice... not that he's been around TO notice that is.

But I'v been thinking that... maybe we should rebuild everlast... this time as a university for higher education... instead of as a primer school. I have about six million drachma saved and I can do most of the work myself... but I need backers for supplies and utilities... do you think you would be willing to join mw in rebuilding it?
"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 am

"Rebuild the school, so... everyone can meet again...? Of course! You don't even need to ask! Leave rounding everyone up to me!" William confidently grins, pointing to himself with his thumb. He had a strong, hardened determination about himself that he was pretty profound of.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 am

This left Najiko wondering what she could do to help... "I know a lot about gardening... and medicinal herbs. Maybe I could design an herb garden..." She muttered to herself, getting out pen and paper to write out her ideas on.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am

Mortimer smiled at Najiko's suggestion. "That sounds wonderful Najiko. I want you to start thinking about those right away." TUrning back to William he stated "My new designs for everlast are a bit more complex, there will be some major changes to its structure. Although it will be a school its primary purpose will be as an employment agency wherein persons may request jobs and missions sent in from all corners of the magic world... I know it may be premture but eventually what I want is a teleportation gate going from everlast to every continent. Using these jobs, students can obtain money to live off of and will earn tokens for successfully completed missions. These tokens can be used to purchase lessons from different instructors. Everyone needs help and the military can't provide it. Law enforcement is in shambles. If we take on these things then we create a sustaining system, training people to solve problems and become magi in their own right... do you think we can accomplish it?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 am

Darren perked up when he heard a magic school forming.

Ohhh Ohhh Sounds fun! I bet it would be a great place for people to learn and have hands on experience. I mean I got alot of experience in my age but learning the nature of the magic I employ is still somewhat a mystery to me, he noted.

Besides... he thought aloud with a obvious grin. Hot school girls that are lining up for all the senpai's!!! I wanna be the PE coach! :D
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 am

Najiko couldn't help but to laugh. "Well at least I know I'm not the only pervert here..." She doubted William knew she was Lesbian, well now he'd find out...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:24 am

(OOC: That doesn't really tell me Najiko's in to girls? At such a young age, too! o.o Lol at Ayra meeting Najiko.)

William tapped Najiko gently on the head, "Oi, oi! Who's been teaching you to live like that? Perverts are bad! Baaaad." William attempts to lecture the kid, but it obviously shows he wasn't good at it, at all. It was a huge relief to see everyone willing to help, not just him and Mortimer. "Also, Darren, right? I don't think you'd get much girls with that attitude, hahaha." He hits Darren on the back as a friendly gesture. Then again, only William could imagine the chaos that would ensue if the girls ended up getting peeked on by Darren in the changing rooms or something...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:28 am

Najiko scoffed at William. "Are you kidding. It's thanks to mortimer I found out I'm Lesbian. Better you find out from me now than someone else later right?"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 am

"Ha...hahaha... I-I didn't quite hear that, it's not like your hormones have kicked in anyway, r-right...?" William chuckles lightly trying to avoid Najiko's rather disturbing statement. It's not like being lesbian was wrong, but at such a young age, to get a kick out of seeing naked woman, well... that's kind of odd. He tried to not show his obvious shock to Najiko, but knowing her, it's like she'd enjoy seeing William literally flip a table at someone.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:37 am

"If Najiko says she likes girls then she likes girls.. of course if she decides later that she doesn't then that's fine too. We'll still love her just the same." Mortimer didn't really go into HOW Najiko found out she liked girls... somehow he didn't think it would go over to well with William if he recounted the strange story of how he and his pupils ended up switching their genders... or how when he was a girl he french-kissed Najiko... twice.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:48 am

Darren face palmed himself after hearing that fateful even.t

Ah OMG the paper!!! he screamed as it was in his facepalm hand and was smothering him.

He recovered from his episode of Baka-ness

Yep... Mortimer here is not only an evil mastermind but he doesn't mind french kissing another man he said with a glower towards him.

He then looked at Will.

Smirk*

Got an example pill you can use on him? :P
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:05 am

Mortimer didn't know where Darren had come up with the memory of the escapade but Mortimer had no intention of repeating it. "Sorry Darren but I made sure to destroy all of it after what happened last time. If I hadn't then I am fairly certain Taurou would have killed me. I do however have this." Withdrawing a blue pill from his coats inner pocket he threw it at Darrens mouth. It was an age mis-representation pill and if all went correctly he would soon be a twelve year old rather than a 24 year old man... then again he had made mistakes before.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 am

"Oh! That pill! I-I err, haven't seen it before." William eagerly shouted, then realized he couldn't tell them that he had a whole bunch of them. If anyone other than his ministra knew, he'd be turned into an ermine. He had given some to Rose, Rie and Ashraeh, but even if they revealed to anyone, it'd only be Will who'd take the blame.

William also didn't plan on getting turned into an ermine for the rest of his life, either. "You've been working hard, Mortimer..."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 am

"Yes, yes I have... what say we all break for cookies! What would you all like?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 am

Darren (Now 15 years old) looked at Morti with a sarcastic look.

Memories of understanding of the world and all of it's functions came back to him.

Cookies are all a lie. There are no cookies. There is only the 4th wall...
he said looking at the ppl on the computer screen.

(-.-) I see you...

To the others he looked stupider then usual yelling at a wall.

Takes Cookie*

Eats slowly*

Last edited by Jukensong on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father's Return (William, Private)   Father's Return (William, Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Father's Return (William, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next