Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrating the Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Celebrating the Return Empty
PostSubject: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:39 am

With the return of Negima: Lost Magic, we'd like to celebrate by giving out bonus rewards for missions that are over a three pages. The reward will be randomized from 1 SP to 5 SP and 1 MP to 4 MP. There will be no Drachma awarded. After a long time, Negima Lost Magic has been down for reasons of which many already know, so for the people returning, we'd like to award them. The bonus will be slightly lowered for those who have a large quantity of SP and MP, generally over 70. This event and reward is to highly encourage those to participate and allow people who are lagging behind do to personal reasons to catch up and make a more balanced community.

This event will be in effect from this post onward and has no due date, as of yet. In other words the ending date hasn't been decided.

Amongst other things, we may take an endless amount of possibilities for the future. A lot of people want to move to Zetaboards, however that is an unlikely option. I like the idea, but the forum has been carved with sweat and blood to make it what it is today and after being restored unknowingly for about half a year, we're finally back. We'll definitely take it into consideration however, for future options. On the other hand, some options we'll definitely take into consideration and have a possibility of happening include:

• Overhauling the forum: Whether it be a new system or a more free form system, we're taking in the suggestions and ideas around us. This has become a touchy matter as not all people want a overhaul, whilst some do.
  • New Theme: We may have a new theme in the future, as well working towards the people having the ability to select themes. I'll be looking into that part personally so don't expect anything, however Sean will be working on the new theme as he's easily the most experienced and best at that.
  • Third Storyline Mission: With the forum back up and people slowly coming back, we may plan a third storyline mission. The tournament was originally planned to be the third storyline mission, however as it doesn't directly affect the forums storyline, we decided to make it a fun event. I think I can get into contact with the people participating, so here's for hoping.
  • Pactio Advance: People have been mentioning that the forum doesn't feel like the Negima universe, so we are highly encouraging pactios. So those who do a mission applying for one will get their artifact within the day if not, next day of what they applied for. The story is set in the same universe but after Negima's storyline and I highly encourage this thought.
  • Signature Blast: As said here, signatures are mandatory. Using the table is much easier, however not everyone knows how to create one. If that's the case, please request or post here and we'll get to the signature immediately. I'll also be editing any signatures I come across personally if I see anything wrong and alerting you through private messages. Just to make everyone's life easier.

That's all for now, let's work forward to the future!
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:13 pm

I have updated the following signatures:
Rie Nakamura, Aliidan Hana, Kyosshi Higura and Satoko Bliss.

Please remember having a signature is mandatory, as in you must have one. Please post here, in this thread or message me if you want a signature updated. This can be because you had an error, want your signature to look modern or simply don't know how to do it. They will be done immediately as I see the request, so please post and don't be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 am

you jelly on my awesome sig william bby?
Back to top Go down
Krysta

Krysta

Female Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 pm

HOW DID YOU GET THE DP ICON TO BE COLORFUL????? I WANT ONEEEE!! CRRRYYYYYYPTTTT!!!
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 am

Oh wow look whos back

Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 am

lol.... your icon only matches your expression perfectly...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 am

Go make an icon for your waifu, Crypt.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Will.i.am wrote:
Go make an icon for your waifu, Crypt.

POST IN THE FUCKING MISSION D:<
Back to top Go down
kayto-kid

kayto-kid

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm

hey guys im new here and im happy to join you guys so welcome back and almost time i find no one online here so lets have some fun
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 pm

You should probably check the dates of those posts. This forum is dead and probably won't come back.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Seen, dont be mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating the Return   Celebrating the Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrating the Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1