Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what happened to the chat this time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 am

I liked the chatbox, a lot.
If Will took the time to make a few good, mature, neutral users into chat moderators, I doubt that it won't but such a bad place as it is..

Really though, I never see arguments or anything like that when I am on it.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 am

B★RS wrote:
I liked the chatbox, a lot.
If Will took the time to make a few good, mature, neutral users into chat moderators, I doubt that it won't but such a bad place as it is..

Really though, I never see arguments or anything like that when I am on it.

I agree with B★RS.

You really can't change people! If people can't help but argue in the CB, then change the CBox slightly so that people get suspended from the CBox and then come back afterward. The CBox was a good way to meet and interact with people.

We shall remember the CBox and keep it's existence in our hearts. *Lights a candle
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 am

Mod on the chatbox... Seem good.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 am

I really did love the chatbox, it makes me pretty mad that it is gone, like violently angry lol

Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 am

Yeah, I quite enjoyed the chat box. It was a quick way to let the people who you were rp'ing with know you posted or even just chat about some random, non-related topics or just have fun mini-rp's. It's one of many reasons I enjoy this site.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Lyon wrote:
Yeah, I quite enjoyed the chat box. It was a quick way to let the people who you were rp'ing with know you posted or even just chat about some random, non-related topics or just have fun mini-rp's. It's one of many reasons I enjoy this site.

Well,we could just ask the people we want to talk to there msn >.<, it wont be the same,but its still a solution i guese
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Who here has Skype? We could start up a skype chat...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I agree, but I don't think everyone would join, I mean people like Umi and Jess the main people who post/talk on the chat/forum don't even have MSN. ><
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 pm

hmm ._. they can always make them if they arent too lazy <.<,i like chating with u guys on the chatbox cause it was fast, chating to u guys from PMs or posting aint the same >-<
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Yeah, well they technically have MSN or something, but they haven't got the application that lets them talk to others through instant messaging. XP
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm

D´oh! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what happened to the chat this time?   So what happened to the chat this time? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So what happened to the chat this time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2