Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Through the Veil of Mist (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyiro

Pyiro

Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 am

Syrne sighed a bit as she walked. She was hungry and since her mission had been completed there should be some money on her card now so she could go and get something to eat. she would pause though as she heard something, the sound of someone moving irregularly ..following someone..who was the target..her? She would not quicken her pace but she would turn until she was under a large bridge.

She would stop there and turn her cloak billowing as she did so. Her chain would rattle a bit as she let it fall from it's armor holder. She would wait and see who was following her or rather if anyone was...if someone was and they meant harm she would be ready. If not well..she would still be ready.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 am

Taurou followed her through the crowd until she turned under the bridge. He hid behind one of the supporters to the bridge and stayed there, unmoving. He waited for her to move and seeing her discard her robe and unsheathe her chain, he stepped out from behind the supporter. Hullo there again, Syrene.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:49 am

Syrene would let some of the chain withdraw as she turned to face Taurou. "So it was you..I thought so...what is it you want with me? I am in a bit of a hurry but I suppose I can yet spare a few more moments to speak with you" She would cross her arms waiting just to see what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 am

Actually, if you had another mission, I was wondering if I could join you. The shadows of his hood cast a grim contrast over his face. He looked serious, as he intended. I'm curious as to how you would do in a real fight, and if you're a team fighter or not. If I cannot, I understand, but it would be greatly appreciated. There was a jingle of coins and he produced a small pouch filled with Drachma. And it would be worth your while... He tossed the bag up and caught it a few times waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:11 am

"I feel you do not understand me to well..very well I shall explain for you" Syrene leaned against the bride sighing a bit. "I'm a killer. I kill people to make a living. Because of that I'm evil..there is nothing more evil than killing in this world. So every time i kill someone i must be taking more evil out fo the world that I'm putting in. Because of this I don't accept as many jobs as most assassin do. i'm skilled at what I do and I do what I must..that does not mean I'm proud of it." She would sigh a bit. "As for fighting..I try to avoid as much conflict as possible..as you saw I'm capable of eluding most people if I must and reasoning if possible..." She would look to the coins and shake her head. "Are you hiring me for a job? If so I would ask you be clear in your intention"
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:17 am

Taurou nodded as he drank in the information. Once she said the statement about the job, he started to shake his head, but stopped. Do you take jobs in only harming, not killing? He walked up to her. If so the coins could be yours. He smiled, a grim idea growing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 am

Darren walked around with an unusual amount of bags as he was in the shopping district.

Eh I might have over done it a bit looking around,
he said looking at his stuff.

He found himself in the edge of the shopping areas.

Hmm you think she would like this
he asking Albert, (his summon), as he pulled out a sensitive looking book about life and plants.

She seemed like a nice, quiet girl he nodded in approval, Unlike the other women you met it seems like you've actually met someone sane he teased tapping at Darren's noggin playfully.

Hmph, yea! A fresh start
he said clutching his chest.

He smiled despite the dark look on his face.

Well anyways your carrying this he snapped as he fitted the bag in the dragoon's mouth, before jetting off for new things.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:35 am

After some time had passed Lyon had decided it was time to wonder back. He turned his music down, shundo'd to the ground and headed towards the bridge. When he reached the bridge he was about to walk across but there was someone standing in his way. He tried to walk around them but they would not let them pass. "What are you doing?" He asked them politely. They didn't answer him. He looked oddly at the man standing in front of him and without warning he had grabbed Lyon and tossed him into the railings of the bridge. This caught Lyon off guard and he smashed full force into the railings, knocking a brick into the water below. Lyon stretched his back and looked at the man. The next swing and Lyon dodged it with ease. It was a quiet night and there wasn't anyone around. Lyon dodged two more swings then struck back. It had little effect and for the second time Lyon was caught off guard and punched in the side, he stumbled off the side of the bridge. Hitting the water below, slightly crippled by the blow. The man looked down and finally replied "That is for killing my brother." Lyon did not hear this and was already struggling to get back to the surface. He was sure his ribs were broken but needed air.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 am

"........" Syrene would stare at him her one eye flashing a bit. she was a bit offended by this man but still it was best to be polite. "Alright then..what is it exactly that you want from me then?" she would cross her arms as she waited for an answer. Did this man just want to fight her? She was tough but she was not going to deluded herself into thinking she was some great fighter.

A splash interrupted her thought as she turned to see what had just happened. Seeing a man fall into the river her chain shot out like a bolt of chain lighting. It would try to wrap around Lyon and if he let it she would pull him.. albeit roughly to the surface and onto the ground near them. "a poor night for a swim...what had you in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 am

I wanted you to attack Darren.. I need to test him. That is all. Not to kill him, just rough him up a bit. Taurou said looking at Syrene's expression. It was blank which didn't help Taurou at all...

As Lyon fell into the water, his head snapped directly towards the area where he landed. Syrene's chain sprung forth almost as fast as a cobra going in for the kill. Taurou was impressed with the reaction speed of her, and her dexterity with the chain.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 am

Lyon grabbed at his broken ribs and replied with a very out of breath tone "Well.... it wasn't... really a choice." Lyon replied coughing in between every other word. He tried to get up but that plan didn't last long as he fell back grasping his ribs. After catching his breath from the fall and the pain was somewhat manageable Lyon looked at her. "So you the one who..." He stopped thinking about what he was going to say but figured he probably shouldn't. He coughed again as he finally got the strength to stand up. Only then did he notice the other person standing close to her. "Sorry, am I intruding?" Lyon said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 am

"I'm not going to attack Darren. I am sorry but if you wish to see how strong he is then why not test him yourself? I'm not that strong after all..I just know how to make the most of what little power I have." she sighed as the chain went back into it's sheath. "I don't make a habit of attacking people who are not my targets nor are attacking me"

She turned back to Lyon. "Try to get to a hospital I'd take you myself but as it stands I need to go" She would raise her hand her chain shooting out to hit the bridge. "Well then Taruriou I'll see you around. she would toss him a card. "You can contact me at that number if you need to" She would pull herself up and over the bridge before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 am

Lyon watched her leave then turned to Taruriou. "What's this about Darren?" Lyon said wondering if it was the same Darren he knew. He figured it was as he saw both Darren and this man earlier that night. Lyon moaned in pain when he tried to move his arm. He swore silently to himself. He couldn't believe that he was that surprised when that second shot came into play.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 am

Darren finally done with the shopping in the area settled back in his hotel room.

He set the things down in his corner of the room and organized them according to shape.

After that he picked up his ipod he left on the desk and went outside to sit in the patio there.

He was listening to some heavy,violent music apparently last time.

Ugh goodness who put this ungodly mu-he stopped short.

Hmph, yea...I forgot he said looking out at the town and bridge below him sighing.

Albert can you go spruce up something to eat? he asked as Albert watched him brood.

Oh course...anything in particular?

Anything raw and bloody... he replied without looking back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Watching Syrene leave, Taurou sighed. He shrugged and put the pouch back into his pocket. I was going to pay her, not only to see if Darren can survive a full out attack by someone, but also to test her strength. Oh well. He walked over to Lyon. Want help getting to the hospital?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Lyon looked around then back to Taurou. "Well, seeing as I don't know where it is your help would be greatly appreciated." Lyon replied still holding his side. "Why exactly do you want to test Darren?" Lyon said curiously waiting for Taurou to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:00 pm

i'm his mentor, so I had to make sure he was progressing well. He put an arm around Lyon's shoulder, and place Lyon's arm around his shoulder so he could help him walk. Its quite a ways from here so hope you can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 pm

"Sorry for the trouble." Lyon said as they walked. He hoped that the man that attacked him would not show up again. In his current state Lyon was not capable of fighting and didn't really want questions about what happened. "So, you seem interested in her too, don't you?" Lyon said with a smile. He coughed up blood again and just about fell over, if it wasn't for the support he would have.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

No trouble at all. They walked for a few more minutes and Taurou laughed at Lyon's question. Aye, I would like to see if she would make a good partner.. Once Lyon coughed blood, Taurou stopped. You wanna rest a little bit? Or keep going?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Lyon thought briefly. "While I do want to get there soon, I think rest would be a good thing... Lyon said as they approached a bench. Lyon let his arm off of Taurou's shoulder and leaned on the bench. He knew it would be a bad idea if he sat down. Coughing again, weaker than the other he grabbed at his side. "This has not been a good night for me, for the most part..." Lyon said in a weak manner.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Hmm... Well then we could easily just do this... Seeing as how Lyon was considerably weaker, Taurou picked up Lyon and started to run through the crowds as smoothly as a panther might bound across a plain. Minutes later, they arrived at the hospital and went inside. The doctors rushed to Taurou bombarding him with so many questions his ears folded into his hair. Just take him and heal him please?? He yelled above all the questions. The doctors immediately rushed Lyon into a room while Taurou sat down and massaged his temples.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Lyon was taken aback when he was just lifted and carried to the hospital. When he got there he didn't really know what was going on, he heard questions and shouting then was carried off to a room. When in the room they treated him, after they finished he was given some strong pain killers and let him go. (why they did this is beyond me...) Lyon wandered out into the room where Taurou was and stumbled over to him. "Thanks for all the help..." Lyon said to him. "They say I should be fine. I would hope so..." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:49 pm

That's good. Taurou stood up, sliding something into his pocket. What did they do to you? They walked away yelling things that I couldn't understand...
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:54 pm

"To be honest I'm in a daze and don't really know what they were doing... I feel better though..." Lyon said. He lifted the side of his shirt seeing bandages and wrap. "Well, whatever it was it worked..." Lyon said as he starting to walk towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Well hope it works for you. I'm going to head off. Taurou started for the door in a slow walk behind Lyon. Hope to meet you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Veil of Mist (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next