Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Through the Veil of Mist (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyiro

Pyiro

Through the Veil of Mist (open) Empty
PostSubject: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:37 pm

A figure wearing a dark cloak stood on top if one of the taller buildings. she would look down at the city below her sighing as she turned her cloak fluttering a bit as she did so. A hawk would fly down as she raised an armored arm for the bird to land on. The hawk landed as it dropped a small scroll into her free hand before flying off. As she opened the scrolls he would read it nodding as she crushed it in her hand.

Her right hand would flick out as a dark chain flew from her hand embedding itself into the rooftop. she would run tot he edge of the roof and leap off the chain rattling as she swung down to a lower floor below. She raised her right arm as the chain seemed to slide back into the sleeve. She would make her way down from where she was now calmly walking.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Taurou was wandering the city streets, stopping at a rather large building to sit down and read his book a little while. He was wearing a rather large robe over his normal coat and outfit for it was drizzling, and he was in no mood to get his book wet. So he read the book within his cloak, using his superior eyesight to read in the darks of his robes. He heard the rattling of chains above him, and was about to investigate when he said to himself not to get caught up in anything... Yet.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Your gonna get blind one day if you read in the dark like that Darren said walking besides him.

He looked where the sound came from.

Hmm...who would let a chain rattle like that over there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Lyon had been exploring the magic world and was in the city exploring. He heard a chain in the far distance but was not surprised as he heard a lot of odd sounds in this world. He continued walking and his music was quiet enough he could hear around him but loud enough he could hear it. He enjoyed the sights of the city and looked forward to the night.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 am

A man in a black suit walked the crowds a smug look on his face. As he walked his eyes would widen as he seemed to see something and he turned to run. The cloaked figure from before calmly walked towards him as she scrambled to get away. She was not the type to take a stealthy approach on such a job. As he ran her right hand shot out the chain flying from it to wrap around the man. She tugged back as the man flew towards her landing on his knees at her feet.

She would pull the chain back towards her. "Do not struggle...it will be over in an instant" Her voice was polite and almost comforting as she raised her hand and with it the chain. She would bring her hand down in an attempt to runt he man through with it in full sight of everyone who was around.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 am

Darren did his best keeping the sound of the rattling chain within earshot only to be distracted by a full grown man running towards him.

Being cautious he started summoning Albert to help defend him if the man had any malicious motives.

Innocent rage take shape. Pudding dragon...he muttered keeping his eyes on the man now.

Albert materialized into view on Darren's shoulder. He looked on with Darren, he was in full synch with him so he didn't need any instructions as he watched.

Then Darren heard the chain again. But shortly after he didn't need to track it by sound anymore as he saw said chain wrapped around the man.

Hmm...

He started another incantation predicting another situation as he waved his right his right hand in the chained man's general direction.

Just in time too since a cloaked figure was walking up to the man in a very professional gait.

Innocent rage take shape. Enveloping winds... he said calmly as her hand went up.

Around him everyone was pushed back (except Taorou) by his wind magics as it started forming an invisible circle around him.

The cloaked figure was pushed back by the waves and the man was pushed towards Darren as he channeled the spell with his impulses.

He then turned to see make sure the cloaked figure couldn't escape as he created a strong wind near her to block her escape.

Anyone else want to take care of this? he said, looking at Taorou then at the crowd near him.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 am

Lyon heard the commotion and quickly headed to the area where it was. He stayed at a distance but was close enough to have an idea on what was going on. He wasn't sure if he should enter this as he might make more trouble then he would help. He advanced slowly against his better judgment. He wore a black hoodie with his hood up so as to stay anonymous in case he did join. He stopped when he noticed Darren was there. Lyon had no idea what Darren was doing here but he knew it might be best to stay out of it. Even if this was the case he wanted to watch the event unfold.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:22 am

Taurou looked up from his book and peered out the large hood of his robes. He watched as the events unfolded and chuckled to himself when Darren made a spectacle of himself. Good Gods Darren... He said in a muffle tone closing his book and jumping from his seat, landing behind his student in almost an instant. You really should be more civilized. His hood flew back off of his head and his ears were exposed. They continuously flickered as he picked up a little of every conversation happening around him in hushed tones.

Well, what catch did you reel in Darren? Or did you steal someone else's? He looked over in the direction the poor sap was being dragged by the chain before Darren intervened. He lifted a slender finger and pointed to one, hooded figure in the crowd. This is your target no? If so, claim it.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:23 am

The figure would not speak as she watched her target get blown away. She braced herself as the wind struck her her cloak billowing. She would glance up as she noticed the wind blocking her escape and sighed shaking her head. She turned to face the three men who seemed to be protecting her target. Bodyguards? No this all seemed to scrambled and unorganized to be so. Perhaps some do gooders who failed to understand the necessity of what she did? Most likely seeing on how they reacted.

"You would protect that man?" She would slowly walk towards them her chain dragging on the ground as she did so. "You do not know what this man has done do you? Illegal capturing and killing of slaves. Illegal gambling on human life. Abuse of Slave holder privileges. This man is evil and must face the consequences. I would ask that you allow me to do what I must do. I have no wish to draw more pople into the fight than I must"
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 am

Hearing all of this, Taurou looked at his student and without asking if it was fine with him, kicked the man to the ground, and slid him across the ground to the girl who spoke.

All yours, girl. Was just trying to stop my student here from intervening with someone's work was all. He bowed deeply, I'm sorry for inconveniencing you. He grabbed Darren's head and made him bow too. When they both stood up straight again, Taurou looked at the girl wit a keen eye. He nodded his approval at her stature and turned to leave.

If you ever need help with anything, or need to learn something, come find me. He tossed her a small box with a crank that, when cranked, a small head popped out with a tag that said "Argyre". After he gave her the box, he walked back to his seat and began reading from within the depths of his robe.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:56 am

Darren looked at Taorou.

>.>

If only my first meeting with y'all was so nice he muttered. Then he looked back at the man then again at the women.

He smiled as he took a seat leaning on his head on his hand.

So... what do you plan to do with him anyways?

I mean... if you were to just kill him in front of me I would obviously be against it...

But... if you and I got to know each other a bit...

He looked at her curiously

I might let you raise your hand against him if not only for a moment...

Darren was still blocking her exit but by then the crowd resumed it's busy pace around the area.

Go ahead and keep that chain on him if you want
he grinned, looking at her.
But nothing more until we can have our little talk he said standing up and holding the chair for her waiting.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:46 am

"Forgive me but getting to know people is not something I tend to do. Never the less if it will prevent some necessary violence." The young woman would walk over to the chair and sit down the chain slowly receding into her cloak. she crossed her left leg over her right as she leaned back her hood still up. As her target saw this he would try to bolt as her chain flew from her right arm binding him the tip aimed at his neck.

She would look back towards the man her eye narrowing. "Well then you have my attention for now. What is it you wish to speak with me about?" She would wait to see what the man had to say before she would kill the guilty man. Her orders where to kill him in front of many people to spread fear through the rest of the criminals that he worked with.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:03 am

Lyon, while out of sight Shundo'd to a rooftop near by silently and watched in the shadows. Unsure of what was happening. Even after the crowd had resumed he was interested in this newcomer. She had, as he noticed, a similar technique as he. He didn't know how Darren would feel if he just intruded so he stayed far enough to be unnoticed but close enough to hear what they said.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 am

Taurou was a little disappointed at Darren for not just letting her go on with her work, but he just shrugged and reluctantly shut his book once more. Well first of all, he spoke and everyone turned to look at him, we'd like to know your name. He looked from within the depths of his robes, at the women to whom he spoke. And where you learned your techniques.

He stood to walk closer to the woman when he remembered his manners. He bowed and said, I'm called Taurou. He stood straight once more and nodded towards his student, and that is my pupil, Darren. He's a little... brazen.. Taurou scratched his ears from within his cloak and then sat next to the woman. Now the rest of what he wants to know is from within the depths of his.... Dense skull. He leaned back and waited for his pupil to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:29 am

Darren looked annoyed at Taorou's statement as usual.

Hmph, also if you don't mind, tell me... What type of person would want to be seen preforming such a disgusting act in a crowd of people...?, He said with a sense of justice in his voice.

He looked back with an uninterested face at Taorou and his book.

(I hope you get your clothes tattered again you little...)

His smile was gone now, it was now replaced by a rather strange look...

...and if your free anytime this week. A woman who is so violent but talks so polite must be a rare find. I'd like to get to know such a person He said with a hint of playfulness. Moving to take her hand and leaning his face in towards her.

Albert perched on his shoulder sighed*

God my master is such a hopeless case sometimes he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 am

"Such questions where to begin..." She would begin to think a bit as she decided in what order to answer the questions. "I suppose I can tell you some of the things..my name is Syrene. I am an assassin whose job is to kill people whom we are contracted to kill. I only accept criminals however or people who are causing pain and suffering to many people" She would sigh a bit as she tightened the chain that held the man. "This man was tired but managed to bribe his way out of getting sent to prison." She shook her head as she turned back to them

She blinked a few times as her hand was grabbed and she raised an eyebrow. "I am free on Friday next week i suppose though I'm afraid i'm not good social company" She would think if she missed any of the questions "My technique ? i taught myself how and my teachers taught me how to use it better why? And I was killing him in public to spread fear to the rest of the criminals he was working with."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 am

Darren blinked a few times as he listened in to Syrene's words.

Oh heh, okay!

My sense of justice is fulfilled
he said with a smile as his spell dissipated.

The heavy air pressure died out around him with it's last strength it sent in a soft gale the made the man in chains roll towards them like

He looked at the man without remorse.

Make it quick then
he said as he then turned back to her.

Hehe it's fine... be yourself I would just to like to know you a bit better, you seem like someone worth getting to know,

he said, noting her cool demeanor enviously.

After that he smiled once again.

Hmm you have a master too eh? Hehe, yea I had a teacher too before he lost control, went on a rampage and a few associates of mine had to bring him down.

^^

Alright I'm solved. I suppose I'll see you Friday then. I'm in Syrtis if you need me later on
he finished.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Lyon heard everything that was heard and figured he might as well leave unnoticed. He shundo'd to the ground in the crowd and started to walk past Darren and Syrene. He glanced at her and was sure she saw him too but continued walking with his head covered and his face hidden in the shadows of his hood. "What is that technique..." Lyon thought to himself comparing it to his own.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Taurou nodded at the responses, not wanting to pry anymore than was necessary. Once Darren stopped the spell that was keeping them private, he bit his lip as people started to push by him again. He wasn't one for crowds. He looked at the man sentenced to die and stood up so he could walk closer to him.

He bent over so his face was level with the man's. I think I'm going to enjoy watching your death. He gave a sadistic smile showing his feline fangs from the depths of his hood. He stood once more and looked at Syrene. I'm going to spectate this, if it is alright. He felt like asking permission for no apparent reason. He stepped back about 2 meters so he wouldn't be struck by anything Syrene would use to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Darren looked away.

He didn't want to see the girl's combatative side.

Not yet at least...he thought, humming to himself looking sadly at the crowd.

He obviously don't want to face the truth that he might have had the wrong feelings towards her.

Ara? he muttered. Hmm Lyon's here and taking an interest in this girl too?

He looked at him intently

...good it might give him a good reason to get stronger... he thought
Back to top Go down
Pyiro

Pyiro

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 am

"It will be quick" The pointed end of the chain would strike forward like a cobra striking it's prey. The man gurgled a bit as he fell over dead the chain receding into her sleeve. she turned away from the man as he fell over dead on the ground. the strike had been so swift that the wound was not even bleeding. "It is done..he will never harm another person ever again" she would turn to the others sighing. "Even if he deserved it I find it odd that one would enjoy watching another person die...no matter"

She would raise her right arm into the air as the chain seemed to shoot forward stabbing into a building. "Well then if that is all I shall see you later" She was raise into the air as she chain pulled her up onto a nearby roof top. "That man...I suppose I shall be meeting him Friday...what could go wrong" she would pull her cloak back around her smiling as she dashed off.

Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:13 pm

As Taurou watched her leave, he looked back to the dead man. Shame he didn't bleed, he said to himself. He walked over to the corpse and touched the spot where he was struck. It suddenly sprayed out blood, soaking his robe in the red liquid. Well, she is good. He looked back to where she was before. He started to ponder what her full potential was and if she might become a good partner. So much to consider.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Lyon had heard her leave but did not stop walking in this crowd. He turned a corner, was out of sight then shundo'd do a near by roof. He got onto this roof and just layed down in the shadows. He had no idea who she was but wanted to meet her. Although he knew Darren was meeting her Friday Lyon decided not to follow. He turned his music up and looked to the sky. No idea how he would meet her again and if he did how it would turn out. Lyon sighed as he released all the stress in his body and closed his eyes to focus on the music.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

He looked back to see the new girl run off.

He then turned back just in time to see the blood splurt on Taurou.

Hahaha....Sigh* I really shouldn't laugh about that
he said aloud catching himself.

Hmm but yea anyways she seems have to pique Master Taurou's interest. He looked on glumly. Sigh whatever as long as she's with Morti or Jess-
he stopped himself as he remembered what happen to her...

...hmm yep. I got to keep her away from Tautou here.
He said clutching his jacket protectively over him, looking at his sensei. Because he's the worse out of out group! he muttered rather loudly.

...Evil pervert king.

He then turned away again just in time to see Lyon dash away. Hmph whatever I got someone new, possibly sane, to talk to he said looking at the sky with his hands behind his head.

He went up to Taurou.

How about you let me do all the introductions this time? I mean I really don't think scaring the shit out of every person we meet to make them join is the best way
he joked as he himself was subjected to this "recruitment method."

Anyways see you later I gotta get some things ready.
He smiled I got a date with a rather fine woman for once he grinned as he went of to gather up some things for his date on friday.

Erm... did she tell me when and where we'd meet? he wondered aloud as he went off alone in the streets.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 am

My methods are my methods. He said shrugging, not paying heed to his comment about him being the worst out of the group. He looked up at the crying sky from the depths of his hood as Darren walked away and said something that made him chuckle. Darren boy.. You've a lot to learn.

Taurou walked past a large group of bystanders, into an empty alleyway. He heard the splashing of boots in puddles and went to see what it was. He saw a cloaked figure walking through a crowd that seemed awfully familiar, so he decided to pursue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Veil of Mist (open)   Through the Veil of Mist (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Veil of Mist (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next