Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Brave Women (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 am

Believe it.

She needs to post how Jess is feebly defending against Anima. :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 am

(OOC: I'm confused on what to do. If she doesn't finish this thread, her characters will still be alive which would mean she has two characters per account which is against the rules! D: Go Jess! Go!)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 am

Meh in the other threads they are presumed dead.

But yea. Wanna wrap this up.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:51 am

(ooc: I'm good with that I want to get working on other threads aswell work on developing my character in my head so that how he responds to situations is natural not forced like it is now... although the training time thread is helping with that if it would continue.)
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:26 am

I think it's Jess's turn in that one also.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:44 am

(OOC: yes... yes it is)
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 am

(I already moved on from this thread... Gotta say though it is kinda annoying that this has been forgotten... Hurry up Jess, we need to finish this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm

(OOC: I suppose I'll just end it then. Just talk about leaving the cave after Jess's death then I'll finish it up)

Anima reeled from Lyon's strike in it's exposed area. Groaning from the sudden pain the group held their breath as wondered if that was enough to finish him off...

It wasn't...

Anima was now fully enraged as it let out a ear shattering roar and breaking it's bindings. The shockwaves from the sound was loud enough to rock the group to it's knees. He then started to turn as it was about to unleash it's full fury.

Jess was still recovering from the roar didn't see Anima turned to her. It then grabbed her and started it's attack. The incuring barrage was almost instantaneous as Jess was repeatedly pummeled to a pulp, the scene was hard to stomach as Anima showed no signs of letting up. The killing blow was done in the same breath as he hit Jess with a right that sent her flying all across the cavern.

Kagami! Darren yelled having Kagami catch Jess midair while she was hurtling towards her.

Nice...catch...she said as she gripped Kagami holding her hands tight. The others ran up to her as she said her final words, get out while you still can... she croaked otherwise...

...Jess? Jess! Kagami screamed as she felt her life force leave her body, No.... NOOOOOOOO!!! NO!!! No.... no.... she cried clinging on to her tight.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Foise, recovering from the ear shattering roar, decides that it would be best for him to leave now. So without a word he slips out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 am

Watching Jess die before his eyes Darren shook off the very strong urge to cry. Jess...? Hon? Come on... your okay just need a litt-he stopped sentence crying his heart out. It can't be true your not dead- he blubbered out before succumbing to tears again.

Kagami having lived for many years watched the scheme with a solemn gaze. You are still young she thought looking at Lyon, Darren, and Foise who was now running away. Hmph the nerve...

Darren take Jess and Lyon and get out of here
she said with a icy gaze. I'll take care of him myself. I can't really die... I'll fight this thing till the end of time if I have to...

Darren had a look of worry on his face. She couldn't possibly be serious! I can still fight he thought, suddenly getting tired. Oh... he said as his spells has finally finished. Sigh* There's no way I can possibly help now... the spells, the charge, and now the new strain of being a vampire...I can only probably shundo and carry Jess now, Tck, dammit

Darren then nodded at Kagami and with Lyon's help started towards the entrance as fast they could.

Farewell Kagami said sadly as she then blocked way to the enterance behind them, now... looking at Anima showing her fangs, time to settle this.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Jess 2SP 1MP 50 000 Drachma
Juken 2SP 2MP 300 000 Drachma
Lyon : 1SP 1MP 50 000 Drachma
Foise : 1Sp 1MP 20 000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Brave Women (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3