Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Brave Women (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Three Brave Women (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:50 am

[I need to start out fresh, so Emi, Kagami, and Jess are dying in this thread.]

Jess had found a secret underground complex, and so had invited all the people she knew to come with her and explore it. She Kagami and Emi led the way, Kagami having provided them with something to light the torch, Emi having scavenged the materials for it, and Jess being the leader for all purposes of this expedition held the torch that was currently lit as she explored the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

[BUMP]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Darren felt like he had to see the three today.

Hello? he said as he looked at the tunnel.

Y'all in there? he said looking worried.

Hmph he thought finding a torch and making his way in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Jess had to admit there was one benefit to being a Half-Dragon she liked most of all. and that was her sharpened senses. She turned to see Darren. "Ah, Darren." She said, wondering if he would recognise her now that she wasn't human anymore.

At that Kagami ran up to Darren and gave a happy look. "Nice to see you, we could use all the help we could get exploring down here." She hated to admit it, not being much of a team player, but that was right. Emi was seated comfortably in a pocket of Jess's messenger bag, listening to the conversation. She sighed at what Kagami was doing, She for various reasons barely got along with the vampire and this situation was pushing it.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Darren looked at Jess...

Hmm you look like something I would kill he said jokingly to Jess, but seriously I'm fine with it. I knew alot of dragoons that were half dragons ^^

Hey Kagami :D I need to thank you for that time in Jess Camp
he said with a smile at Kagami.

...hmm where's Emi?

How rude he thought as he waited for Emi.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Jess was somewhat surprised at that. "Really?" She asked, wondering if Darren was bluffing or telling the truth. She could already tell he wouldn't kill her, but had to know whether there were dragoons out there that were Half-dragons.

Kagami snickered. "You're welcome. Now I don't want to be the lone offensive fighter here so how about you come explore these tunnels with us?"

"Over here!" Emi shouted from the pocket in Jess's messenger bag which she sat in. "To think I'd miss out on fun like this." The chimera prankster said.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Lyon saw Jess and Darren ahead of him. "Hey Guys, Whats up?" He said walking in their dirrection. "Mind if I tag along?"

Lyon didn't know where they were headed but figured he didn't really know the magic world that well. This would be a good way to learn his way around.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Hmm? Darren said as he turned to see Lyon.

Oh right I dumped him with Jess after I "picked him up" from the human world.

Hey how are you? he said as he moved to pat Emi on the head and take Kagami's hand.

Hmm I wonder what Jess taught you while I was away he said looking at Lyon then Jess.

Anything interesting happen while I was away? he asked.

He looked at Jess again.

Besides you know... I was there you don't have to remind me he said recalling Rie now also with her cut arm

hmm...

Darren was now looking depressed as he noticed he failed to protect either of them in that incident.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Foise, who had been hiding deep in the cave, hears the echos of the voices near the entrance.
"How did anyone find me here?" he said to himself.
"I have to be prepared incase they find me down here"
Foise takes his dagger and makes a cut in his hand to summon a corpse that he is next to
"Ich binde dieses Gremium auf einen Vertrag zu meinem Willen"
The corpse rises from the ground with a blank stare.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 pm

"Not at all." Jess said to Lyon. It was nice to have company that she could get along with more easily than a prankster chimera and psycho vampire.

Kagami frowned... She usually didn't join groups of more than four, and had trouble even with groups of more than 3 without her iPod to help her calm herself. But because it wasn't a good idea she hadn't brought her iPod.

Just then Emi twitched her antennae and Jess her ears. Jess simply got out her tonfa as Emi warned the others. "There's a hostile mage up a head... Oh no, a necromancer at that!"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Darren frowned. Another interloper? And this time it didn't sound like the puppeteer this time...

Sigh* An opponent in a dark depressing cave he thought

He gripped Kagami's hand a bit tighter with a stoic face for a second

Alright!
He said before letting go, Let's head out! We can beat any old weirdo who holes himself up in the cave he said bravely

He then turned to walk with the group.

Not gotta wet myself... not gotta wet myself... he kept repeating in the back of his head as he entered the dark cave.

Last edited by Jukensong on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Lyon looked into the cave. "So a necromancer... should be interesting." Lyon said in reply to Emi. Lyon looked at the group and wondered at the new faces. He didn't say anything to them but looked at the cave and said "How do we plan on seeing in there? Does anyone have a flashlight?" He said jokingly but calm as he started to follow Darren into the cave.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Jess led the group, knowing it was best to have someone who could take a lot of hits up at the front. Kagami walked alongside Jess, being the one with the best attack it was also important she be up front. Emi on the other hand hoped out of Jess's messenger bag and towards Lyon. She was really best as a supportive combatant, and due to her low endurance she knew she should be in the back of the group and conserve her energy.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Darren let the two strong girls lead.

True he might be faster and tougher then Jess in some cases he was better as a reactive agent as he walked behind the group trying out a few things he hasn't done since he met up with them.

Hmm...
he said as he was lost from sight a second after.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Lyon didn't notice where Darren went. He was more focused on where he was going. It was dark and he didn't really feel like falling behind so he kept around the same pase as Jess and Kagami. He wispered to Emi "Who and how are you?" He said glimpsing towards her than back to where he was going. The main thing he didn't know is why they decided to go into this cave.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

"Emi. And are you kidding, there's nothing I love more than exploring." Tell the truth Emi was quite afraid of what the necromancer would do to them but she kept that to herself.

Jess had her tonfa at the ready, and Kagami got her chainsaw out of malletspace as they approached the nercomancer.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Foise notices the torch light flickering of the torch light on the cave walls.
Damn they found me he thought.
Foise commands his minion to walk towards them. then yells
"So you finally found me did you? Here to finish what you started 8 years ago..." he yelled
Foise was honestly terrified that it may actually be the people who have been hunting him but he couldn't let them know that.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Lyon looked at the person who has appeared in front of him and to his minions. "Who is he and what is he talking about?" Lyon thought. He stayed behind Jess and Kagami but pulled his dagger off his necklace to be safe. "Who are you?" Lyon asked this new comer. "And what are you talking about?" He replied to what Foise had just yelled.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 pm

"Don't act dumb" Foise said "You know who I am and I know why you are here."
do they think I'm stupid? Well I'm not going to fall for their tricks.
"If you leave now I won't have to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 am

Darren looked at the man and sighed inwardly.

He looked a bit from the shadows before making a move.

Obviously it was a mix up and this guy looked like he didn't stand much of a chance he thought looking at Kagami and Jess in battle mode.

Meh... it looks so scary from this side he said directly behind Foise.

He then aimed a kick from behind him and proceeded to drag him a bit past the group.

Any reason for you to be here besides hiding? If not little cave troll...I'm kicking your arse outta here while we explore this area. You can come back after we had our fun
he replied with a solid glare.

He wasn't in the mood for small talk. They still had a large area to explore and this guy was obviously a refuge from the authorities or something.

Or was he...Darren considered as he then kept his gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:39 am

"You... You mean you really aren't here because you were looking for me?"
He stood back up a bit embarrassed with himself and called his minion to his side.
Foise sighed with relief but reminded himself that this could still be a trick and to be careful
"I truly am sorry I thought you were part of this err... organization that has been looking for me, But may I ask what brought you all the way out here?"
Foise looked at the group suspiciously... they didn't seem like any of the people who had been hunting him before.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Jess couldn't help but to laugh at the situation, then made a snort which caused a small puff of flame in front of her face. Fortunately even if it did hit anyone it would only hurt a moment and not last long enough to catch anything aflame. "I found these underground catacombs with my Earth magic and thought exploring them would be fun. Would've brought my students, but I was afraid they'd get in serious trouble like last time they did exploring with me. The name's Jess." At that the Half-Dragon Earth mage paused, giving the others a chance to speak.

Kagami smiled, approaching the necromancer with a micheivous smile that showed her vampiric fangs. "Never suspected I'd find such a cutie of a necromancer here~!" She explained, unable to resist flirting with Foise. "You may call me Kagami."

Emi the little Ant-Human chimera jumped in excitement. "I'm Emi... I just tagged along cuz I wanted to lay my eyes on some treasure! Or prank someone we encountered~!" Clearly she was the most mischeivous of the group, or if not that then tied with Kagami.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Lyon put his dagger back and watched this encounter unfold. He couldn't help but laugh at Kagami. He kept it under reasonable control though and it wasn't loud enough to draw attention to.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Darren blushed at hearing Kagami's words.

He gripped the necromancer a bit tighter, to the point it might have been very...uncomfortable.

Yea...Whatever fine let's just go already!

He said as he started heading in deeper inside the cave in a huff.

Hmph that's always Kagami but do I have to be so protective about it? he thought, he looked older but everyone knew that Kagami was much, much older then him. But it stilled peeved him as he walked deeper inside the dark cave.

Eventually he came to a door at the end of the caverns.

Hmm? he said inspecting the lock that held it. It looks like it hasn't been disturbed for awhile...
he addressed the group point at the door.

Alright, let's open it up and see what's inside... he said stepping back.

Innocent Rage Take Shape! Brandish your Icy Breath he chanted at the huge lock.

The lock turned icy and brittle and was very easy to open as Darren used Kagami's head as a tool to break off the lock.

...Yea I needed something that wouldn't break he said sheepishly looking at his blades.
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 am

Foise looked shocked at their kindness. He was more expecting them to still attack him and was a little nervous and confused by how they reacted. He quickly caught up with them.
"umm... Do you mind if I tag along? I was planing on exploring these caves myself but..." Foise scratches his head looking for the words he wanted to use. "something came up when I was going to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Brave Women (Open To All)   Three Brave Women (Open To All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Brave Women (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next