Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Umi met up with Yoko at the unused Broom training course, where they planned on learning the powers of their artifacts, and for Umi to learn a little more magic.

Umi: Hey, Yoko, do that one Ougi where you create the cherry blossoms, i like that one
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:30 am

Larita had arrived a little later, her pactio card in hand and her pet 'bird' (a former mage) resting on her shoulder. "I'm glad I found the right place," She smiles radiantly.

"Master! I told you it was this way, but no!" The bird angrily states, giving Larita a peck on the head.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Yoko: Didnt you meet someone else when you mysteriously disappeared? I thought you wanted to add her to the team..

Balancing his sword on the palm of his hand, he went over the steps he would need to fully master the Hyakkaretsu Okazan the technique that Umi was referring to earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 am

(Could I join as well?? Sorry I haven't been interacting much, with everyone in the club... Blush)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:13 am

Larita looks confused at Yoko. "There are a lot of people in the school, we should try and get them to join!" She smiles, then gets her artifact card, "Better practice now, Adeat!" She says, Rin still pecking her head.

"So how does it work...?" Rin questions,

"I'm not sure, yet. I haven't had time to use it, so let's test it out... Maybe it's a sound amplifier?" She ponders as she grabs her magical flute.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:23 am

Rita sat atop the tree, watching the other members of the group practice. "Maybe I should join them?" She mumbles throwing a kunai in the air and catching it. She was never used to training like that, she had always been taught in a different manner of training, life-threatening training.
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:55 am

"Hey can I join as well. It's time that I started raising these sprites in combat." Behind him were two little creatures hopping along.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:58 am

Larita turns back to see a new person. "Cuuuuuuute!!!" She screams as she dashes towards them, trying not to scare them of course. "Rin, you should play with these little cute animals!" Larita recommends with a proud nod.

"I use to be a human too, you know!? I'm not going to remain in this form forever, like them!" Rin frustratingly denies to.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:33 am

Welcoming the new members of Mahou Shounen-gumi(Tentative) he began to discuss the plan for there training mission.

Umi: Here, we have a sealed off training course, no in or out, this place will now start absorbing all Mana or Ki used, the point of the exercise is to work on increasing our mana pool, and in theory increasing both technique and stamina in this way. Here's the general lay out of our team.

Mahou Shounen-gumi Layout:
-Umibouzu: Ill be the magical battery, i increase all your abilities with our pactios, while provided semi-offense and maintaining our defense, our strategy revolves around me being protected, to lets try to defend me and ill cover you guys. This training is meant for me.
-Yoko: Shinmeiryuu Swordsman, auto-kill to any summoned spirits or units, your pactios is meant to signify in increase in your abilities as you defend, thus your main defender, and thanks to your Ki your offense wont suffer much either.
-Larita: Thanks to your pactio, we can ourselves a little coercion into our game, any small movements can be disrupted by you, thus any large attacks will be disrupted because the cant use basic things, like holding things. Your defenses can help greatly, but we can work on your offense.
-Shards, or whatever your name currently is: Your spirits can be useful in pretty much any situation, because the enemy least expects it, we can use them through covert actions. but we need to focus on raising them.
-Ritia: Your soon to be pactio will be useful as it essentially doubles the amount of attacks we can use, or at least can help you in your ability to attack your enemy through guard breakers.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:03 am

"Hmm? Pactio? Alright, it's not like I mind." Rita brushes it off as if it was just a friendly pardon. Sorting out a few of her weapons, she easily equipped a katana in hand and a chain of kunai's around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:27 am

"A pactio would be cool. Though I don't know how often i can help you guys cos I would either spend my time running to the ranch to check up on the sprites i left there or looking for new ones to bring back" (Part of his character/things he does. I can join all missions cos they timely fall in between my chores). "The two sprites i have here are recon types. The furry one has a keen sense of smell, while the flying one can be used as nighttime/air recon.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:41 am

Larita looks at Rita, 'Amazing! She doesn't even care whether or not she gets a pactio! And the boy as well!' She thought to herself.

"How much more of these sprites do you have?" Larita inquires, looking at them, if there's more than one, that'd be very effective in the sense that they might all have different abilities, skills and strengths. Leaning against her stereo artifact, she thought that the capabilities of it were rather good.
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:54 am

I'm starting a ranch to house all my sprites since i can only take four at a time. These two are the ones that came with me at first, but during missions, i can befriend more of them.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 am

Umi: Ok guys! Lets start training, i want you all to waste as much Mana or Ki as possible, that way we can kick Will's ass! and if you need anything just ask me!

[i]GeroGero! Sis meas partes per septemdecim secundas, Ministae Umi! Tacashius Jocohama, Larita Rimurium
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am

"Lalala, Liberatio!" Larita chants as her ghastly flute transforms into a staff. This was her most magic consuming move, even though she hadn't trained with it at all, meaning she can't even use any strong moves with it at all. "Lalala, Flowing Symbols!" She chants as symbols float around the area strengthening some people.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 am

Rita wasn't sure what she and Shards had to do - they didn't have a pactio or anything, so they weren't able to help Umi train his mana pool. Well either way, he did ask to use as much ki as possible, even if this did or didn't include her, she'd never lose an opportunity to show her strength as a female. Rita quickly begins to charge her ki around her arms, using up as much ki as possible as she grabs out a few weapons and throws them at the distant trees, some missing, some hitting.
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:51 am

Yovel gathered his spirit and they started strength training. Both picked up a boulder and started to weightlift. Yovel tried to join in too, but could barely life a rock. The sprites began juggling get use to the power boost which scared Yovel worrying if they would miss and crush somebody.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 pm

(Each of your own posts means 20 seconds has past)
Umi: Alright, now ill go help Larita to work on her pactio, using the instructions a found on the magic internet..

Watching everyone else perform their regular training duties, he worked through the basics of her abilities from the instructions he printed out.

Umi: Well, the keyword to activate the artifact is decided by the user, so i would recommend that you use your magical keyword, to keep the opponents guessing..
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 am

"Right..." Larita replies, "Rin, help me out!" She shouts over to Rin.

"Yes master! What do you need me to do?" Rin questions.

"Please use a weak attack on me, a wind blade, or something! Also, disobey my next order..." Larita quickly states, "La la la! Sanctus Carmen!!" She shouts, as her pactio artifact begins to activate.

"Yes!" Rin replies as she flaps her wings, charging for her attack.

"Aim to the right with your attack!" Larita orders.

"Wind Blade!" Rin shouts as the Sanctus Carmen forced Rin to miss the attack. The blade of wind was sent flying, easily missing Larita. "I missed?" Rin questions.

"Y-yeah... That's the ability of my artifact... La la la, Rin, get me a soda!" Lartia manipulates, as Rin quickly does as said.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 am

"So, when will we be getting a pactio? Also... shouldn't you order one of those animals in that shop, I saw? Well, it's just a suggestion." Rita nods, as she continues to charge her ki, grabbing out her katana, she swings it wildly. "Katana Blitz!" She shouts as she disappears and appears from again from the air and brings her blade down, easily creating a tiny crevice in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Umi: I dont think so, there is a pactio broker i go to, he provides me information, and i give him Drachma for each pactio i make. And anytime you feel like you would want one.

Pulling out a book that he borrowed from the library, he started by continuing the ritual he began in the library, writing mysterious signs on the ground, he started muttering magical incantations while standing in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 am

"I heard about him as well, if you make four pactios though, you'll be wasting more money from that time on though," Larita warns and Rin nods in agreement. Continuing her burst of magical attacks, she quickly began showing signs of fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 am

Umi: So far yes, but then again....... each of us can make a pactio with each other...... or i can make new pactios.....

Umi felt his magic go faster than all of them, he was already starting to lose breath, he had to pause in between sentence fragments to catch his breath, the act of wasting magic was hard, it felt like you were not only exhausted, but the mind started to lose focus as well, it became harder to maintain concentration.

Umi: I have to do this to protect everyone else... Larita, do you thinks you would care to learn how to us the Saggita Magica wind version now?? or a new type of barrier?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 am

"I-I'm already practicing the saggita wind spell..." She pauses, catching her breath. "B-but a defense sort of magic would be nice..." She adds. From that, she then begins to practice the wind version of her saggita magic.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Umi: Hmm, we can start by either learning the Flans Saltatio Pulverea or the Limes Aeriales, depending on how you wanna go.. I also recommend that Ritia learn the Barrier Breaker technique, its highly advanced, put learning the skill will make you a deadly target against mages..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next