Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Item Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eva

Eva

Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 am

Eva doesn't know anyone enough yet for a pactio anyway, and if she did, I doubt a gun would be her artifact, well at least it wouldn't be a pistol XP.

They just fire regular bullets, its a just in case kind of thing really. She will probably upgrade them later on.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 am

Why not? Will slut-pactios for only 200 Drachma, just look at his ministra (Im jk. guys) if you were gonna buy guns that means you'll use guns in the future, thus it would probably be a ranged weapon.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 am

I know she will be using guns in the future, just not pistols/handguns. Like a high powered rifles we talkin' here. Also, Eva has standards XP Will has got an easy chance.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:34 am

Then make it a sniper rifle, a pactio is only 200 Drachma...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:35 am

You can't force people into doing pactio's Unlike you, almost everyone has a sense to not pactio for no reason (like you do)! :dissapointed:
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:37 am

I pactio purely for creating my team, More people makes my life easier, and by extension i can help them accomplish their goals with my power, and more Artifacts mean i dont have to spam Sagitta Magica all the time
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Approved at Eva.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am

All weapon purchases will be moved to the 'Weapon Shop', which will soon be open! Happy
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Neo walks in with a dazed look on his face wondering why his even here. The shop assistant turns to him expecting an order. "uh hi there i was wonderring if you had any dragon fang swords in supply or really any reliable bladed weapons ?"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am

Kyrie smiles at Neo, "Of course, I'll preorder it from Liam who's working in the 'soon to be' weapon shop. He's already made a lot of swords! And he's in are year, too... amazing right? Ah, sorry. Well anyway! I'll order it to you, expect it in a few hours... we'll send it to your dorm, anyway, that'd be 800 Drachma, on average." Kyrie nods.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 am

Neo smiles as he places the drachma on the table. "Thank you very much i will fetch it when it is ready." Neo then walks outside smiling as his job is done here.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 am

I need a basic staff and malicious skull ASAP. Mortimer rushed in in an uncharateristicly swift manner.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:49 pm

"Right! That's 450 Drachma," Kyrie smiles, handing over the items to the mage. "Please come again," She naturally smiles and bows. The business of the magic shop right now has been a success and more items and stock are coming in very soon.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Slapping the money on the table, Mortimer grabbed the skull and staff and ran off
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Holy Water x2
Magic Gun
Element Bullets (Idk how many, your description confused me..)

Custom Order:
Magic Potion Kit
Description: beakers, flasks, bunsen burners and such in order to make magic potions, medicines and stuff.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am

Jess came in, She figured she could use a helper to keep track of things and alert her to when students arrived early... That'd been happening a lot... "Meh... Sorry birdie, you're just too chatty for me!" She said, glancing over at the cats... That was when she fell in love with the albino one on the far right... "How much?" She asked the merchant, getting out her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Item Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2