Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Item Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:11 pm

-----------------------
Everlast Item Shop
-----------------------
Since you start out with 1000 Drachma, you might as well buy something! There's no point in getting money if you're not going to use it. Everlast Magic School Item Shop has been opened specifically for that! Buy famed items from all around the Magic World, rare equipment to help with a variety of situations and combat items that hold huge potential.

The store is owned by an energetic woman, with long flowing pink hair. She’s one of the Everlast School’s idols, as many people look up to her. She had decided to make a magical item shop for the school, allowing more elements and variety to peoples classes. There’s always more items to come!

------------------------
Magic Equipment
------------------------

Basic Wand/Staff (Please specify)
A basic wand/staff that is magically infused, allowing you to cast spells to some degree. It will break if you use a spell too strong for it to handle. The staff is usually for people who have slight combat ability, while the wand is specifically for spells.
50 Drachma

Elemental Bullets
Buy elemental bullets for your gun, ranging from water to wind, fire to ice bullets. A element of your chloice! All you need to do is specify (since it's hard to keep track, if you buy an elemental bullet you can just have them forever, though they must take up energy).
50 Drachma per 1 element.

Magic Infused Ring
A ring that allows you to store a little magic power into it that can be used later on when you’re running out of magic. (Your magic replenishes, so the magic you stored in the ring will come back even if you don’t open the ring).
100 Drachma

Holy Cross
Weakens people who use dark magic, or those of the shadow/undead. It can also slightly damage them if magic is channelled.
100 Drachma

Magic Broom
A magical broom that allows you to fly and soar through the sky majestically.
120 Drachma

Telescope
A magical telescope that allows you to see over huge distances or even through close by walls.
140 Drachma

Crystal Ball
A sphere made out of pure crystal, imbedded with mystical powers. It’s said to be able to increase the abilities of a fortune teller highly…
300 Drachma

Tarot Pack
Comes with a packet of cards that allow fortune tellers to take the ability to see the future with great accurately.
300 Drachma

Cherry Staff
A staff much stronger than the beginner one, made by a famous mage, it’s said to be the most elegant staff and is able to increase plant, sand and earth style magic to much higher levels of controlling.
500 Drachma

Ruby Wand
A small wand with a sphere made entirely of ruby placed on the top. It lowers the chanting time of spells, while fire, wind and thunder spells are slightly increased in power, while water, ice and darkness spells are slightly lowered.
500 Drachma

Magic Gun
A magical pistol specifically made by a teacher, has great potency and the bullets are of high power.
500 Drachma

Elemental Ring
A ring that has the ability to greatly increse any elemental attack, however in return it weakens spells that have no elemental affinity.
600 Drachma

------------------------
Magic Items
------------------------

Exploding Potion
A potion you throw at an enemy, it explodes upon making contact with the person/thing it is thrown at.
50 Drachma

Ointment
A medical item used to heal minor wounds. This is for people who don’t want to wear out their healer.
50 Drachma

Empty Charm
An empty charm allowing Onymoudo users to chant it and upgrade it to do many things they want, ranging from barriers, explosions to enchantments.
100 Drachma

Shatter Potion
Two potions combined thrown at an opponent to highly injure them. It usually offers more power than the exploding bombs. These can also be used for ripping clothing if blocked.
100 Drachma

Holy Water
Holy water blessed with holy magic that can cure status ailments, such as poison and paralysis. It can only be used once.
150 Drachma

Magic Key
A key said to open up ‘almost’ any door that is not infused with a magical lock.
200 Drachma

Malicious Skull
A skull said to send a deep mist around your opponent, terrifying them and might even immobilize characters that don’t have a strong enough will.
400 Drachma

Illusion Camera
The Illusion Camera's a very useful machine that creates an illusion of anything the user wants for a limited amount of time. It only be used for three times a day. It also comes with a scroll on teaching illusion magic.
550 Drachma

------------------------
Helpers
------------------------

Ermine
A ermine that helps with your job as a mage, ranging from using weak spells, enchantments and other ‘stuff’ such as pactio’s and fleeing. Mages who are transformed into ermines are usually perverted and eccentric. After being purchased these “mages” are assigned to you.
800 Drachma

Starfish
A starfish that helps with your job as a mage, ranging from using weak spells, enchantments and other ‘stuff’ such as patio’s and bathing in the sun. Mages who are transformed into a starfish are rather slothful and lazy. After being purchased these “mages” are assigned to you.
800 Drachma
500 Drachma

Canary
A canary that helps with your job as a mage, ranging from using weak spells, enchantments and other ‘stuff’ such as patio’s and flying. Mages who are transformed into a canary are rather energetic and helpful. After being purchased these “mages” are assigned to you.
800 Drachma

Kitten
A kitten that helps with your job as a mage, ranging from using weak spells, enchantments and other ‘stuff’ such as patio’s and buffing your speed and agility. Mages who are transformed into a kitten are rather playful and loyal, yet also scared. After being purchased these “mages” are assigned to you.
800 Drachma

---------------------------
Magical Accessories
---------------------------

Morphing Hairclip
The Morphing Hairclip is something that allows dyeing the user’s hair into any colour, as well as automatically morphing the hair into the users choosing. It’s rated highly in identical copying, be it every hair strand…
300 Drachma

Pollen Flower
A flower that is highly used in spreading an aroma around the area, the aroma it spreads can range from making the surrounding people feel sleep to even paralysing them. It’s randomized really. After user, the leaves will close for a whole week. The only way to open it is waiting for the week to pass or get a herbologist to check it out.
300 Drachma

Piercing Bells
Bells that are used as simple accessories however have a special ability in battle. That is, when you shake it directly near someone’s ear, it makes them feel uneasy and can eventually put them in a confused state. If done at a total of more than fifteen times, blood will start to ooze from your enemies ears. Remember, the only way for this to happen is to directly shake it near their ear, will you get an opportunity like that?
350 Drachma

------------------
Custom Order
------------------

Do you want to order something not on the list? Well just post a custom order with the:
Name-
Description-
Drachma Cost-

We'll quickly get to approving or disapproving the item and tell you how to fix it, once done, we'll add it to the catelog of main items available to sell within the shop! The Everlast Magic School always wants to expand the items it sells!

Last edited by William on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:18 pm

William had entered the newly opened shop. He had assigned for an ermine to join him. Seeing the owner of the shop, she bounced up in happiness.

“Another customer!” She screams in glee.

“W-what?” William asks, shocked from the sudden outburst.

“My name’s Kyrie Riman’s, who might you be?” She asks.

“I’m William Ryoko… I’ve already gotten an animal assigned to me. Most likely an ermine...” He explains to her.

“Ah, yes, yes. You’re the only person who bothered to get one, considering they’re so expensive…” She sighs sadly. “Well no worries, here’s the cage for ‘im. He’ll be in there through a magical warp or something.”

William nods at her. ‘Animal cruelty…’ he thought to himself, then again they weren’t animals at first and are doing this for punishment. Handing over 800 Drachma, he then leaves the store.

Last edited by William on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Rose dashed into the shop, "Can I please buy these two items!?" She quickly asks, holding a large crystal ball and a packet of magical tarot cards firmly. Handing over the 600 jewels needed, she quickly runs out in a few rush, she was late for something... She came and left like the wind I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 pm

I wanna STARFISH!!! But not yet, also Brooms come with Barriers to keep people from falling off of it, just for people who use them in combat

No Magic Guns??
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 am

(OOC: I swear I put magic guns in there... Sorry, I was looking at the stuff in the Negi VS Evangeline fightS. I did see the gun, a telescope and many other wands that I thought could be added later.)
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Id like to have that creature.I pointed to a creature in the cage.It said ermine.The wildlife of azard was much different than here.But even back on earth I hadent seen one of these.I hand over 800 drachma.I go back to my dorm with a cage in my hands,the creature inside.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 am

Larita looked around with sparkling eyes, full of perking interest. "Amazing~!" She smiles as she skips happily through the halls, it being her first time not breaking anything accidentally. She turns her attention to a magical telescope, then quickly turns to a magical gun, then finally to a whole antique of magical items. She didn't need any weapons - not after getting the flute from Sai. Looking around she saw a Canary.

"Cuuuute!" She squeals as she dashes over, slightly scaring it.
"Sorry, that one's not for sale. Do you want one?" She female clerk asks.
"Y-yes!" Larita stutters, turning around, too strong with velocity causing her to trip over. The clerk gave her an odd look.
"We have to assign you one..." The clerk states.
"P-please do so." Larita requests.
"Right, check your dorm room, in roughly an hour, one will be assigned to you."
"Thank you so much! Ah, here's the payment."
"Thank you, good bye. I hope you come shop here again."
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:57 am

Nina grabs a magical infused ring and waltz up to the female clerk. "Could I please buy this?" She asks irrationally.

"Okay, it's 100 Drachma." The clerk girl smiles.

"Whatever..." Nina replies angrily, handing over the drachma and taking the ring. A sudden change appears in her. "Sorry!! Please forgive me for what I just said. Uh, thank you so much for the ring!" She apologizes. The clerk looks oddly at her, as Nina dashes out of the store flustered.
Back to top Go down
Maxim

Maxim

Male Posts : 10

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:03 am

Athena entered the school store, shaking her head and preoccupied by her own thoughts. A magicless girl had been sent to a mage academy—what were her parents thinking? Were they forcing her to follow in their footsteps?

Browsing the shelves, she sighed. Most of these items were only intended for use by magi. Wands, rings, holy crosses, brooms, crystal balls, tarot cards...and a gun. Charms, holy water, and a creepy skull. "...so much weird junk." Even for being a denizen of the Magic World, the assortment of items used by the mages wasn't exactly something she was used to seeing.

A few items did manage to catch her attention, though. The first was a set of bottles labled "Shattering Potion". Reading the tag with a description of how they worked, a slight smile crept across her face. Athena had a slight tendency to be abusive toward the girls who favored looks over intelligence or strength, and the potion gave her a very nasty idea of a locker room prank. Picking up two sets (and being careful not to detonate them on each other), she continued her browsing.

The other thing that caught her attention was the ermines. She had seen them before, and she'd always wanted one, but her parents had always been so strict about it. She never understood why. The energetic young clerk noticed Athena's fascination, and attempted to start a conversation.

"Ooh, a girl interested in an ermine?" The look on the girl's face was worrying, as if she knew something Athena would regret not knowing later. "Ah, yes..." The shopkeeper girl giggled, nodding her 'approval'. "Alright, I'll assign one to your dorm. Gimme about an hour, 'kay?"

Dropping her payment for the ermine and two potions [1000 drachma] on the counter, Athena took her leave of the shop. If only she knew what she had gotten herself into...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Ashraeh walked into the shop to place a custom order.

"Hello! may I help you?" the counter girl asked.

"Yes! I'd like to place an order for a dove, please."

"That'll be ɖ800, please!" Ashraeh paid the girl, thanked her greatly, and left.

"I can't wait for it to arrive!" Ashraeh thought with glee.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:58 pm

can i get an Illusion Camera??
Thats like 500 drachma
Back to top Go down
Kageryu Shiroeki

Kageryu Shiroeki

Male Posts : 12

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 am

Kageryu walked into shop and looked at around at all the pets. "Hmm, no I don't want an ermine or a starfish. I'll take one of your fine kittens please." Kageryu said not turning around to meet the gaze of shop owner. Kageryu decided to take the feline that didn't cringe at the sight of him, he had pure white fur. The shop owner picked him out of the cage, Kageryu put down the nessecary amount of money took his cat which he decided to name Haku.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Aliidan entered the shop, intent on getting a helper. She stopped short upon seeing all the assorted stuff. "Aiyah so much stuff... Hello? Is there anybody here?" Aliidan called, hoping to find someone to help her with what she needed to get.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 pm

"Y-yes! I'm usually here, my name's Kyrie." The Store Owner quickly bows in respect to the girl, letting her pink hair flow out beautifully. "May you be in need of some assistance?" She asks.

Last edited by William on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Aliidan observed the pink haired shop owner a single thought going through her head: 'Pretty...' Aliidan shook herself out of her momentary stupor and smiled.
"Aiyah! I would like a bird helper... An eagle if that's okay?" Aliidan said, rather meekly towards the end.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 pm

"Right, so you're getting a custom order? That's fine, though it'll be stronger than the other helpers." Kyrie nods, as she gets Aliidan to fill out a form. "That'll be 900 Drachma." She smiles.

(Custom orders:
Ashraeh: 800.
Allidan: 900.)

Last edited by William on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 am

Aliidan filled out the form and handed over the correct amount of drachma with a pained expression on her face before bowing (as she had been taught by Rie) and leaving, knowing that her helper would be delivered to her later that day.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:25 am

Eri pranced into the shop, happily going shopping (not for clothes, as she usually does though). Looking around the clean, shining shelves, she peers at the numerous items, usually made for mages. Magical wands, staves, brooms and even rings, she turns her head and notices a religious looking cross. "Hmm..." She ponders to herself, looking at the intruiging items.

Guns, crystal balls, tarot cards... not much use for her. As she browses through the items, her eyes perk up with interest! "An empty charm! I've never seen one before, could I... make my own spells with these? I'd like five!!" She quickly dashes over to the store clerk. After handing over five-hundred drachma, she dashes out the store, enthusiastic to create new charms.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 am

CUSTOM ORDER!
Name- Archive Magic
Description- Just like the Fairy Tail one, allows me to transmit and download information, but i wont allow me to upload spells or anything, just for the informational and telepathic purposes.
Drachma Cost- I have no idea how much you would want me to pay for it, just give me a price.

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 am

How much money you got again? This is why the "History" section is needed, so people don't cheat Drachma. Anyway, 400 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:05 am

The same amount on my ID card, i did some missions
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Up it to 800 Drachma, Will. It is a new magic after all.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 am

I assumed it was gonna be pricey, but here you go

==Bought==
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am

Quote :
Name- Veritas and Aequitas (Truth and Justice)

Description-

Veritas and Aequitas are two identical Desert Eagles (The gun, not the bird), chambered for .50 calibur rounds. Custom built to have inbuilt noise suppression as well as compensatiors to help when used akimbo (Dual Weilding). Used for close range situations.

Drachma Cost- 300 each (600 in total)

Eva wandered into the item shop, she wasn't sure if her order could be filled but no reason not to try, it would help her in the future she was sure. Approaching the counter, she waited for assistance. When she was served, she handed over the order written neatly on a peice of paper.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Why not make a pactio and get that item with unlimited ammo?

But i say that that would be completely fair, but does it just fire regular bullets? what about magic creatures??

(Badass gun btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everlast Item Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Item Shop   Everlast Item Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Item Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next