Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] Empty
PostSubject: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 am

Jess sat at the far end of the table, quickly organising some last-minute notes. "Right. Let's get it started then... There's a reason all of you are sitting here, all of you may know this already but I'll reiterate - no one should have to live with a curse upon them, and so it is our job to help people get their curses removed and get used to a normal life again, as well as prevent people from being cursed in the first place. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 am

Taurou raised his hand. He said with a monotone voice: What are we to do if there is someone with a curse that non of us can free that person of? He looked at his arms that were covered by his sleeves and smiled slightly, glad that his curse wasn't removed. It's helped him many-a time and wanted to hang onto it a while longer at least.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 am

Jess eyed Taurou a bit before clearing her throat... "We'll help them cope with it as much as is possible until such a time as it can be removed."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 am

"Well, I've had a curse and I know what it's like... but, according to my Delinera Blasphemia, when I was tracking down Larita at the school, it would seem she's also undergoing something like a curse. I haven't gone to talk to her about it though." Rose alerts, she hadn't got a curse anymore, in fact the man in this room was the one to help her with the curse.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 am

"Thanks for the information, Rose..." Jess muttered as she scrawled a ntoe about that on her clipboard... but the tip of the pencil broke, hitting Jess in the forehead. "Darn it..." She muttered, getting out another pencil to finish the note then looking fround at the people seated at the table again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 am

Joseph arrived at the meeting a little late, "Sorry for being late." He looked around and felt a bit out of place at seeing that everyone here had something to do with a curse, though for him, he was invited to help anyway he could. "Hi everyone..."
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 am

"That's okay, I thought I'd be late myself what with the weather being like this." Jess gave Joseph a serious yet forgiving look. "Go on and take your seat then."

[Using Tsunade from Naruto for reference here... Heck I think I'll put her under my references for Jess]
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 am

Sai appeared some time after, apparently one of the few who didn't have a curse of some kind... well, from what he could tell with his clan's magic seeing ability, there was another who didn't have a curse, that was Joseph. Though he did walk in time to hear Larita's name being mentioned. "Larita's is unbreakable, but she knows how to get it removed" he said upon arriving.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 am

Jess nodded... and was about to write that note down when the pencil tip broke on her again. She gave a frustrated expression before sighing and handing the clipboard to Joseph. "Joseph, could you take the notes?" She said before looking to Sai and nodding. "Take your seat then. Seems a lot of people are late today."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:00 am

"Sure" said Joseph taking the clipboar and taking out a pen, knowing it wouldn't break. He listened carfully to what the members were saying so he could write it down and learn more about curses and how to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Taurou nodded at Jess's response and welcomed Joseph and Sai as they walked in a bit late. He crossed his arms and began speaking to himself in a hushed undertone, his tail flickering every pause he made. He finally stopped and looked back at Jess, saying: Well, if she knows how to get it removed.. Shall we help her? He made the question seem simple, but was going through hundreds of hypothesis in his mind seeing what he could do to maybe break her curse with his own magic. He didn't think it possible, since Sai even said it was unbreakable, but he could still wonder what the curse would be to be unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 pm

”I already am helping her, the curse itself is no longer magic, but a slow acting poison. And she has already tried removing that. Don't worry.. I'll help her with this one” Apparently he took this quite personally, which he definitely did as it had started affecting her during their trip to his clan. His eerie glowing eyes moved from side to side to stop at Jess. ”You said something about a curse you wanted lifted...?”
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 pm

"We should invite Larita to this group. She may open up and allow us all to help her." Rose speaks, saying that she will be the one to talk to Larita and ask her to join. She was her friend after all. Though, she hadn't seen much of the students other than Will and co after the school's destruction.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 am

Jess smiled. "Helping her out as much as is possible is very important... And Yes Sai..." Jess shook her head. "I've always been so extraordinary in size because of a curse I've had ever since I could remember. Me and William did some research on it, turns out I inherited it from my Father..." She got out a folder with references she'd scanned out of her Mother's Journals, which she had found published and stored away in a more obscure section of the library.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 am

Sai smiled somewhat, he found himself more useful then he ever had before. Mostly because he was helping someone other than himself, this probably happened when he had removed Rose's curse. "So removing it will cause you to be... normal sized yes?" he questioned, he wasn't sure what calibre the curse would be of course, it may take some time to remove, using his magic in such a way was strange and new to him, so he had no idea what would happen.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:16 am

Jess sighed... "That's what I'm hoping. Or at least closer to normal..." She wasn't sure how much of it was her Fathers curse and how much of it was her Mother's genetic influence...

[Hehehe... Foreshadowing there ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 am

"Well then, no point waiting. Let's fix this as our first job as Curse breakers" Sai said, standing up from his seat and he moved over to Jess. "This may tingle a bit" He tells her, before placing a single hand on her arm as he began the whole process. As Taurou had seen done before, he had his other hand outstretched to simply create something out of the magic, as he did this though his eyes seemed to glow somewhat brighter than they did usually.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:39 am

[Hint on what Jess would likely feel... And did I start this thread before or after 'William, Meet Joseph', because if I started this before it might influence that story...]
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 am

[Completely up to you, COMPLETELY. XP She may feel a little drained afterward though]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:43 am

Jess felt this weird sensation spreading throughout her body... she couldn't quite explain it but it got more and more intense... She wasn't sure how long it lasted but it gave her a headache and made her slightly tired and dizzy. Soon enough it stopped, she'd been shrunk down to 6' even. She put a hand on her forehead, only able to groan slightly due to a combination of a bad headache, dizziness and drowziness... "gnhhh...."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 am

Sai concentrated quite a bit during this time, the curse itself apparently not being exactly hard to remove as it was done quite quickly. After probably a minuted he would have an ornate staff in one hand which he would give to Jess. ”Well... that was easier than expected.” he said, not sure exactly what to think of this. She was still tall, but much more... normal.. now.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 am

[I think I'll wait for Joseph's post ^^]
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:55 am

(I believe this you posted this after the William Joseph topic)

Joseph could not believe what he was seeing. Right before his eyes he saw how Jess shrank in size from 9 to 6 feet. He let the clipboard fall as he was a bit concerned on how she was feeling. "You need anything? Water... rest... anything?"
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 am

"Amazing... but, we shouldn't rely on you. What if the person who places the curse is stronger than you? You shouldn't be able to seal it." Micah states, as Sai would have been unable to remove her curse that only a high-leveled item would be able to. She smiled at Jess, "Congrats." She shows off a bit of a dance as celebration.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 am

"I can assure you that I can seal most magic, regardless of its potently. The problem is when the magic has non-magical side-effects, like with poison or something similar" He said to her, though even if he couldn't seal a magic, he could call for one of his clan-members who could do so. ”And even if I couldn't, I know others who could.” he told her. ”I suggest we find someone capable of removing physical remnants of a curse, I only deal with magic”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next