Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sai and Larita's Dorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Sai and Larita's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 am

After that long and mostly boring lesson, Sai decided he'd just go straight to the dorms and find out what he'd been given. He opened the door and found that it was large enough for about two and a half people. In fact it was pretty damn good for a dorm room. But this might not mean its all good, it meant that he was sharing with someone, that someone could possibly be anyone. And it might be someone he would just definately not like. Hopefully though, he wouldn't have to worry, but there was always the chance..

While he waited the other resident in the dorm, he made himself at home, apparently not having much with him to put around, various little ornaments maybe, and his sword simply leaning against the wall, still slightly stained with his own blood from his last lesson.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Larita rushed through the halls into her dorm room, carrying numerous objects such as a poster, star pillow and a variety of other numerous ornaments. Slamming the door open accidentally, she trips over dropping all her stuff. Luckily no one was around to see her, or so she thought... looking up she notices the same boy who was in the same class as her. "Eek!" She screams in embarrassment tripping over-- on the floor? Once again, her face bright red. "H-hello..." She tries to introduce herself, clumsy as she may be, she got up right after and began to pick up her stuff to place on her side of the room. She was never informed on having a partner.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Sai looked on as the clumsy girl managed to find herself falling over, hitting doors... the works. "Oh my... are you ok?" he askes, sounding quite concerned with both the health and saftey of the girl, and the health and safety of the room, he quickly picked up his sword and sheathed it in his robes. "Can't have you tripping on this, anyway, your from that magic class ealier aren't you?" Apparently, he had forgotten her name.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm

"I-I'm fine, thank you for asking." Larita replies rubbing the back of her head. "Yes, we met each other in that class, uh... Your name was... ah..." She pauses, he actually didn't give him his name, nor did she give her name to him, making her look rather dense. "I don't think I got your name last time." She quickly adds to look like she remembered the situation.

Walking over she put a few of her objects, gadgets and other stuff on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:54 am

"Hmm, well. It seems some introductions are in order." He said, a friendly smile on his lips as he held out his hand. "I'm Saijun, but, you may just call me Sai. I'd prefer that actually." He paused and looked at all the things she was placing on her bed. "So, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 am

"R-right, s-sorry. My name's Larita Rimuru." She introduces herself, swapping the 'default' pillow for her own one she bought at the ornament shop. "So how have you been...?" She asks, not sure on how else to start a better conversation running.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Sai placed his hand back at his side. "What a pretty name." He comments, as he watched her change those pillows. "And well, I am fine. A little frustrated though. That library had some information, but not everthing I needed" he said, throwing the grip of the tanto he had attempted to make onto Larita's bed.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 pm

"Yeah, the library had most of the information I wanted, though it was pretty hard to find..." Larita nods, sorting out everything she needed such as putting up posters, a lamp, small desk (that won't take up much room) and such. She had quite a lot of things... How she carried this stuff? Well, she did use the aid of her wind magic to slightly lighten up the weight of some things. Looking at the tanto Sai had been holding, "Do you collect those types of weapons?" She asks with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 pm

"Not exactly. I make them. Its part of the magic I use" he said, smiling back to her. Unsheathing this sword as he explained what he meant. "This sword has exactly the amount of magical energy my body contains. So, essentially I can use it to replenish and strengthen myself in times of need. I only just found out I can make more items, not quite as strong, but with various benefits." he said, rather complex when you thought about it to hard really.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 pm

"Ah... So if you gain more magic, it gets stronger or longer, while the opposite if your magic reduces?" Larita inquires wondering if she understood him right.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 am

Sai shook his head. "Almost. I could hold the magic of this sword forever, even after I am dead. Hell, I could pass it to you and you could use it. Once I've created it, its there until someone uses it up." He says. "And that Tanto, even though it has a lower storage limit, its much more difficult to create the first time."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Larita nodded her head slightly, taking in the information. "Do you make things other than tanto's? Like a flute or instrument perhaps?" She asks, not really wanting one herself, but it'd be cool...
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 am

"Hmm... I'm not sure if I can make unbladed weapons. I know I can make little accessories and such." he pondered this, it would be interesting to see the limitations of this magic of his. "I could always try... but, I can't play a flute" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:45 am

Larita gives a gentle smile. "It'd be great if you could try! T-thank you!" She smiles at Sai. "Crafting, smithing, forging and all those types of things are great abilities!" She spins reading something, training would be great for her, or so she thought. One of the teachers of the school was offering a training mission.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 am

Sai nodded, but he decided he would have a try for this flute just to see what would happen. Taking a seat on Larita's bed, he'd hold out a hand and concentrait his magic into the form of a flute. The magic made the template for this instruament, like a ghostly flute. And it began to fill out, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 am

Larita sat in awe as she watched Ryo make the flute. "It seems to be coming along nicely," She comments, or so she thought. She was bad at telling these kinds of things. "Have... you got any plans? You know, after this?" She asks him. Thinking about what she should do herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:54 am

Sai would continue, silent as he continued to let the magic create the flute. This was much easier than anything he had tried before. And soon, he would have a rather shiny looking flute, silver with various gold colored features. He held it out to Larita.

"Here"

He sounded tired, even this had taken quite a lot of energy.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 am

Larita looked at the flute amazed. "It's beautiful!" She cheers in glee, giving Sai a huge hug. "Thank you so much," She shows her gratitude. Noticing Sai full of fatigue, she quickly panics, "Uh, uh..." She mumbles grabbing out a note she made to herself when she was at the library.

What did they teach in the combat class? Something about a system. She slightly remembered it all, the first step was the need to learn the spell which she had, the second was to memorize the properties of the spell which was specifically stated on the note. It read: 'This spell sends floating notes from an instrument and hits an ally, healing them with the soothing music mixed with magic.

"La La La," She chants as she plays numerous notes on her new flute elegantly, "F-f-flowing Symbols!" She stutters as she tries to regain Sai's energy.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 am

Sai felt much better after this, but would still look tired. "Don't waste your energy... I just have to sleep it out. Its the way the magic works" he said with a smile. And laid back on her bed, almost dozing off, but managing to keep himself awake. "I am not sure what the effect of that magic will have on you when you use it. I can teach you how to at least utilize it if you wish"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:07 am

Larita looked at Sai. "That would be of great help," She nods, taking out a few more interesting sheets, some about training, others about researching a monster for someone, all types of different sheets.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:47 am

"Well, I don't know if you can use it the same way I do." He began, standing up a little while away before drawing his sword and holding it straight.

"Basically, you allow the extra magical energy into your body atop what you already have, increasing your limitations. The incantation is Liberatio"

He paused for a second and then continued to show her the magic in action.

"Liberatio!"

The sword would flash with a blinding light before it merged with his body. When she looked at him again his arm would be armored with a deadly looking claw.

"When you do it I don't know what will happen, something similar to this"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:31 am

Larita jumped back in shock, she definitely never expected something like this to happen. She stared down at the flute, what would happen if she tried it? It was a rather interesting thought for her. "I-I'll try it." She smiles.

Holding the flute firmly, "Liberatio," She chants as the flute shines brightly, and the silver flies out trying to form something. After a large, bright flash, light dazzles at Larita, as the flute had transformed more into a serpent like wand (though it was still a flute), chains extended and dangled from behind Larita.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 am

Watching her attempted, Sai thought that the girl had talent. "Excellent, your well on your way to learning soul sealing magic" he said with a smile. It had taken him quite a few years to have the mastery he had, but she was getting along just fine.

"Now, that form will last as long as the magic remains, as soon as you use it up, you will find it quite impossible to stay standing, its a double edged sword. But if you are just lazing around like now, or have someone to back you up. Then its fine"

He said with a nod.

"Also, the flute will dissapear after you finish using the form also, but now its bound to your soul, it will take a few hours at most to regenerate ready for use"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:17 pm

"R-right..." Larita murmurs, wobbly. She was tired already and the weapon seemed unstable for her. She couldn't just learn something it'd take others a long time, it too will take her a very long time to get used to it. Slumping down she tiredly dozed off. What Sai has been saying has all been true. "Could you carry me to my bed?" She mutters tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 am

"Lazy" he said with a bit of a laugh, he would lift the girl with ease, his arms under her knees and behind her back as he carefully placed her where he had been laying seconds before. "Have a rest, your gonna need it after that... Don't worry, you'll get used to it" He said with a grin, he forced his own sword to reform, something that was never quite a good thing to do as it tired him slightly. "I'll see you when you wake up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sai and Larita's Dorm   Sai and Larita's Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Sai and Larita's Dorm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next