Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rose's Dorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Rose's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Rose's Dorm   Rose's Dorm EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 am

Rose loved the idea of her own dorm, she spun around as she entered and began to practice her singing (quietly so no one could here) with her beautiful voice. She was rather embarrassed by this, even though she sang in the opening of the skill. She unpacked a few of her magical items such as her crystal ball and tarot cards.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Rose's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose's Dorm   Rose's Dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 am

Rose arrived back at her dorm after the Forest Expedition. Looking at her pactio card, "Adeat," She summons once again. "I didn't get a chance to analyze what it does. Now's the best time," She smiles.

"Give me Card 1, Gatling Tarot." She tells it, as it files out and she gets it. "So I have to say the name of the card to summon it, right? N-now give me the second card." She says, as it is sent flying out.

"No more cards left. Please wait one hour before using this again." The screen on the slot machine lights up.

"Ah... So I have to wait a little while before I can summon it again... Abeat." She states writing the information down.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Rose's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose's Dorm   Rose's Dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 am

As an hour passed, Rose summoned her artifact again. "Adeat," She says as the slot machine's sent flying out again. "Now give me card 01, Gatling Tarot," She asks as it sends out Card 2, Real Vision.

"W-what? Are you broken?" She asks, shaking it slightly. "Did I do something wrong~~~?" She whines. Then thinks about what happened. "No... the cards are randomized!" Rose figured it out, as the screen glows.

"Good job, you unlocked Card 3, Ray." It says.

"So the more knowledge I unlock, the more cards I get? There's most likely a limit... Also, it could be safe to assume some are unlocked by my increase of strength." She nods to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Rose's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose's Dorm   Rose's Dorm EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 am

Looking at her watch; she realized healing class had already started. "I'm late~~" She whines as she dashes out of her room, untidy with messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose's Dorm   Rose's Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose's Dorm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1