Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm

I put the key inside and unlocked my dorm..my new home.It had been some while I had at under the roof.It felt warm..The room was fairly spacey ,enough for me to settle in.I took a bath and freshen up.After which I started training.As I had no cloths or belongings I skipped that part.After some meditation,and physical workout.I stepped out of my dorm to check out the school I had just entered.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm

*after the khotabaktum temple*
I dragged myself into my dorm room,leaving a trail of dripping blood behind me,my legs had been badly crushed and my arm and legs had demon tooth stuck within them.I pulled them out one by one..in agony.My cloths wre torn to the core.I realized then I didnt even had another pair.I dropped my entire weight to my bed and stained my blood on it*unloading my weapons while I was on the bed I passed out,waiting for the demon to heal me.It was now that I pulled out the strange amulet the falcon had given me,and put it into my desk.I would study it later..when im done recovering..
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

*after combat class and ermine purchase*

I open the dorm room door and set the cage on the ground,I unlocked the cage letting the creature out.At first i was hard to believe it could talk*"Speak,I know you can....The little creature suddenly stood up"Ofc I can speak,you thought you wasted that much money on me for nothing :shiney: "
"Not really,so tell me creature what is your name"
"Im not a creature..master,im an ermine.Currently nameless"
"Master?" I twitched.Master meant alot to us warriors for whom pride played a big role in life."My name is bex odinion,you can call me that..and I see your currently nameless,so ill name you..tridus"
"tridus...I like it.Ok,ill remember that,thats officially my name."
An awkward silence filled the room,I knew he wanted me to talk to him,since he was going to spend all his time with me,but I didnt bother,I had heard these creatures were loyal to their owners.I soon stopped on the floor,carefully sniffing my dried blood from before.He then followed the scent and came to me,realising I was still bleeding.
"Oh no!master youv lost alot of blood!,We should hurry to the infirmary!"
"No need,ill be fine..."I said..lieing,I was breathing hard,this pain was unbearable .
"But master...you...!"
I said ill be fine!"I shouted,mybe I was being mean,but I couldent trust anyone here..not even this animal.
"Im sorry" I said.
His face lit it "Its ok..you must be in alot of pain,I can tell Sadness "
"Ill keep an eye on you...If this gets worse im calling the nurse "
I smirked at him,somehow this creature gave me a warm feeling of belonging.The only person who cared about me were now dead.This I realised made me closer to him,I decided I would tell him everything about me.Mybe I was trusting him too much,but it didnt matter to me at that moment.
But before I could begin,I felt very tired..and soon drifted away to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:39 pm

I wasn't sure where his dorm room was but I just thought I would take a wild guess. I knock on the door and the door quietly creaked open. I peeked in and I could see all the dry blood on the floor. I knew then this had to be his room. "Hello, are you in here?" I said.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 am

tridus got alert as soon as he visitor came."hello there"he said
He then tugged my jacket and woke me up.Although less he knew I was alert of this visitor.
"I see I have been followed.come in stranger,make yourself comfortable,if you can though"I said.
I looked around to realize what a mess my room was,since there were no belongings of mine,it lay empty as I had entered it,except the strains of blood which I didnt bother to wash away.
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:10 am

"Uh... No thanks, I'll stand." As seeing that there is no where to sit and there is dry blood everythere. o.o
"I saw you in combat class and I thought you might want to come check out the swamp with me. I heard that there was some sort of giant creature in there. What do you say?" =D
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 am

"Hmm,giant creature huh?"I tilted my head towards the roof.This didnt seem bad I thought,since iv never went anywhere besides the forest.
Lets go thenI said."cmon tridus wer leaving".The creature started to follow me as soon as I said so.And we both departed from my dorm.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 pm

I returned back to my dorm,Tridus did some magic to prevent anyone from seeing me.Alot had happened for me to ask him details.I remember the hell child who was placed right next to me,when I fell on my bed and passed out.

Long hours of sleep,after I finally gained consciousness.The nightmare was apparently true.I looked at my body...no shred of skin was left.Tridus came running to me when he realized I was awake.

"your up finally"

"..what happened?"

" I should be asking that"

"Well..alot really.Long story short I just defeated Arihala"

"Arihala..as in the demon of fertility?"

Tridus actually knew of her.It was hard to find many people to knew of demon deities

"how the hell.."

"Dont ask,long story"

"wheres the hellchild?"

"He's been sleeping for a long while now,I dont think hes dangerous..hes emitting ki..same as yours.."

"demonic?"

"demonic"

A moment of silence passed by..

"well..I guess ill stay like this now.."

"Not quite..Look closer.."

"What do you mean?"

I looked into my body..closely examining it..on first glance it looked all bones,but closely..I could make out something..Tissues were growing back...small right now...I also noticed some of the organs which right now looked like small swellings in their places..but how?

"Its the demonic ki...Regenerating you"

"..This is gonna take ages at this pace.."

"Be glad you arnt a walking carcass"

..The extnt of this healing left me baffled..But why would the demon help me? Is it not powerful enough to break free..or he cannot do that?

Immediately I looked into the demonic hand..The shape of bones from this side seemed a little different from the other.Slightly sharp..and the fingers bigger and longer..indicating that the hand would stay.

"You arnt scared are you?

"A little..but iv seen worse"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bex's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex's Dorm Room   Bex's Dorm Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Bex's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1