Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am

William had set up is rather small dorm room, ready for a new year. He decided this will be his year where he will try his hardest to become the best mage! One of those foolish dreams, though he was dedicated. He knew a few people from child hood, such as Rose, Aliidan who were his childhood friends. There were other people in the class, (NPC's) such as Aya, Janul, Kain he had also met. Though they never really talked.

He laid on his bed, thinking about what to do first.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:55 am

Rose wandered through the dorm halls, "Ah! This is where Will's room is, somewhere around here at least..." She mumbles to herself, noticing a piece of paper on the floor. 'The Forest Expedition! A new area is now open for students to explore at the east of the school!' It read, as Rose peers at it. It seems suspicious, why would anyone leave it on the floor? Either way it seems like a new, extravagant experience!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 am

William woke up from a soothing, relaxing nap in his dorm, full of sparking energy. Noticing Rose quite nearby, a bit of distance near the gleaming light dazzling from a scruffy window. “Hey, Rose!” He greets over to her, giving a slight wave with his hands as well. Rickardo sat slothfully on Will’s cap.

“A second one already? Good, good!” He remarks, as if he was analysing her.

“Yeah, yeah. Just ignore him.” William recommends to Rose with a small pout. Were all ermines like Rickardo? It’s plausible.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Rose squints her eyes as she reads the last sentence of the poster. "Ah! William, how're you?" She smiles, shoving a piece of paper into his face. "Look at this! Doesn't it look fun? A new area was open for exploration, we could also bring Aliidan as well." She cheers happily.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 pm

William smiles at Rose. "Nice find!" He says giving her a thumbs up. "I guess we could bring Rie along, she hasn't seen the school's forest area. I heard from Hathaway she stays at an apartment... So let's get Aliidan and go there."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:08 am

William quietly sat on his bed, staring down Rickard, after the Forest Mission.

"You've got a blotched card as well!" Rickardo smiles, waving Rose's blotched pactio card viciously.

"Stop being so robust..." Will slothfully replies, slightly dozing off.

"So, who's next? Who's next?" Rickardo snickers, swapping the blotched card with the two 'official' cards. "I'm making a fortune!" He grins.

"Oh yeah," William says perking up with interest. "What are you going to do with the money anyway?" He asks. Rickardo lets out a small smile.

"I'm not exactly sure..." He says as his face turns red. He was obviously lieing, and his intentions weren't good...
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Micah stutters towards the door as she walks confused. 'I think this is the person...' She thinks to herself, grabbing out a piece of paper and writing utensils. She begins writing with her perfect writing in a frilly like way of writing with perfect curves and joining of letters, she writes this:

'Hello, I'm hoping this is the right person... If you're here or not, I pray that you get the note. Please meet me in a weeks time near a large tree at the main square of the school. We'll discuss more there...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Dorm Room   Will's Dorm Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Will's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1