Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love you, Onii-kun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

I love you, Onii-kun! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm

William gives a sigh of relief as the "girl" had gone back to sleep. Thinking about it, "she" was definitely odd. 'Ugh... why do I meet all the weird people in this house? Emi, Satoko... who else am I going to meet in here?' He thinks to himself, facepalming himself as he goes back to rest on his couch, thinking about the future events planned... saving Larita, telling Aliidan the truth, training Satoko, getting Umi's group to give in to their disastrous ways and continue exploring with the Arcadian Adventurers... a massive to-do-list for someone like William.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm

As Satoko hugged her reindeer, she smiles. "This is so comfortable... it's been so long since I've trusted someone," She mumbles to the doll, as she hugs it tightly slowly falling into a peaceful sleep. She knew for a fact that with these types of people around, this wouldn't be her last peaceful sleep, no matter where she is or what conditions she was in, she was looking forward to the future.

[DONE]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Will; 2SP 2MP 75,000Drachma

Satoko; 2SP 1MP 75,000Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you, Onii-kun!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2