Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love you, Onii-kun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoko

Satoko

I love you, Onii-kun! Empty
PostSubject: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 am

Satoko was wandering the streets at the snowy night, holding her reindeer tightly to her chest. She looks over at through the windows as all the families were having fun together. She clutches her teddy tightly. Her matching santa-costume was very fitting for the scenery. She runs towards the street coincidently bumping into a big guy, a gangster of sorts. "S-s-sorry, sir... I'm really sorry." She gets up bowing to him...

Until she's knocked back down again. "Oi, bitch. You teared my pants," He kicks Satoko down, glaring at her, as his friends enjoy and cheer at the scene of the little girl getting abused.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:48 am

William looks out his house window from the ruckus. He couldn't see clearly, so he exits his house seeing clearly that a bunch of people cheering around a man forcefully bashing up a girl. "Those asses again," He sighs, walking over at his house and in a flash, appeared right next to the guys cheering. Grabbing their heads, he whips one man, throwing him across the floor skidding into the others. "You're next," He punches the man possibly breaking a few of his ribs, as he was sent flying away from Satoko.

Rushing over to the injured child, her injuries weren't that bad, but as a kid, she may be in danger from simple wounds like this. Picking the child up, he rushes into his house, resting her on his bed, putting a wet-towel over her head and preparing some food (not that he was good at cooking).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 am

Satoko's eyes blurred, her head throbbed as she was being beaten to a pulp. A rising figure saved her, she could see beautiful blonde hair and fiery red clothes, but she couldn't make out who it was. "...Ugh..." She mutters, falling into unconsciousness. As she awoke, she was in a bed. She was being carefully looked after.

She forced herself up but got hit by immense pain. As she fell back into the bed, she recalled that this was the only time it happened to her. As she never had a home, this always happened... pain, hurt, hatred... for no reason. Tears flow from her face, but she could see someone in the next room. Just a silhouette. "E-excuse me...?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 pm

"Whew, done." He smiles at the pizza he had created. One of his favourite food at that, cutting half for Satoko, he grabbed a chair and plopped himself next to the bed. "You alright?" He cautiously looks at the kid. Man, those brutes had been bashing up numerous people for no apparent reason and still haven't learned their lesson. William angrily thought about those jerks, he wanted to give them another hook, but they've learned their lesson. Again.

"So, what's up? What do you need?" He asks the kid, after she asked him something.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 pm

"I-I-I'm a bit dizzy, but fine now... thanks so much." Satoko smiles happily at William. "Why are you looking after me...? Do I deserve it? I've never deserved something like this." Satoko sobs slightly, clutching her dress tightly, grabbing the pizza and eating it politely, with small nibbles.

"M-My name's Satoko Bliss... what's yours?" Satoko tilts her head, staring into Will's eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 pm

"Name's William Kensuke." He grins, pointing to himself with his thumb in a proud, confident manner. He let the kid rest, she wouldn't be getting better with William going to check up on her each minute. She could call him if there were any problems, too. He scoffed down the pizza, having an energy drink right after. He was going to visit Jess, Rose, Ashraeh and all that, but looking after the kid had now become his priority.

Not only that, he'd have to look for a home for the kid.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:44 pm

It would seem Satoko's voice didn't get to the man. As he walks out the room, Satoko forces herself to get up as well. "E-e-excuse me... why are you looking after me?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm

"Pff..." He holds in a slight chuckle, "What kind of person would leave someone in your state to die? That's inhumane, you know. Anyway, get some sleep, you'll be fine." William gives a reassuring smile to Satoko, as he thought of having her stay over at Rose's.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm

"Yes! Onii-chan!" Satoko gives a wide grin, hugging her reindeer tightly from happiness alone. This was the first time that she felt so happy, that another human didn't kick her into the dirt, but actually help her instead. Dawdling to the best, she attempts to get a good night sleep. Maybe for the first time for most of her life, the heart warming sensation felt so nice.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 pm

William quickly fell asleep on the couch in a rather slothful manner, his sleeping pose being the opposite of what one would call 'neat'. As the nights stared down to the magical world, William heard small thumps and a creaking door open. Someone had entered his house. He wasn't certain on his, so he pretended to sleep and continued to listen. It could be the kid after all.

"No..." William thought, the footsteps were going into the kids room. Since he didn't hear the kid, exit... it had to be an intruder. Slowly rising from the couch, he wandered over to Satoko's room creeping through the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Satoko woke up as someone opened her bedroom door, flickering the light on as she thought it was William, her eyes shot open as she utters a shrill of true terror. She was still injured so she couldn't escape... it was some of those gangsters that attacked her before. This time armed with weapons. "I-I-I'm sorry! P-please don't hurt me..." She raises her reindeer in front of her as a defense as tears flow from her eyes. She was begging, groveling. She was scared, terrified.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:11 pm

William was about to enter her room as the window shatters after hearing a huge bang. It was a gunshot. With a giant leap, he runs into Satoko's resting place. "Oi, oi... get the hell out of my house, you assholes." He growls, obviously enraged. Satoko's physical and metal state weren't looking good, so he had to deal with them quickly. They spun around hearing his voice as William delivers a few strikes to each of them in an instant. The fools didn't even know how to control magic or ki, they were just trash. Grabbing each of them, he looks over to Satoko. "It'll be fine, don't worry." He gives another smile to reassure her as he heads outside, hoping he'd find the man with the gun as well as chuck out these intruders.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm

"W-w-wait... I-I'm sorry for being so useless..." She cries, jumping out of bed regardless of her injuries and clinging to William's leg. She was terrified, she didn't want to be alone, not after gaining a friend. As she follows him outside, she collapses on the ground from the sight... the entire gang was here. Just for this man and her actions, she was petrified stiff. "Waaaaah..." She cries softly, she wasn't going to be loud, she had to help fight. She had to, but... she just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

"Ugh... damn." William angrily curses to himself, annoyed at the fact that all these men were needed to take out a single guy and a child. "I'll mop the floor with you guys!" William provokes the delinquents. He chucked the three in his hand into the crowd as the gang roars loudly in chagrin. More importantly, William didn't want the house to get injured. He had a replacement window and fortunately that was the only thing damaged.

The gang had guns, motorcycles, swords, axes, machetes, all types of weapons. They outnumbered the two by 30 to 2. Not a good situation. His ministra were more than likely asleep, so he couldn't summon them. "Fine, I don't need to rely on anyone for fodder like you guys." William tightens his headband, spitting on the ground as gauntlets were ready.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Satoko jumped at freight with the guns. William confidently said he would mop the floor with them, giving Satoko hope. "Y-you can't! You'll d-die..." She grimly alerts the man, tugging on his leg to make sure he doesn't go do a suicide attack. Bang! A gunshot was triggered as gunpowder good be smelt faintly. It fortunately missed the two, or maybe it was a warning shot.

The men got ready for another shot... "Hostes circum Aura... Tele Ingressus......" Satoko's eyes turn blue as she begins to stare at the guns. The bullets would be surrounded by a blue aura and soon just drop to the ground. Satoko then looked at the guns, she flings it out of their hands and triggers gunshots herself... shooting the mens feet. "I-I... didn't want t-to fight you guys... but..." She faints from fatigue. Her low endurance was an obvious problem with her.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm

William spun around as he sensed Satoko's magic. It felt like a unique surge just happened as guns began to float, bullets began to stop and all. Soon the kid fainted, maybe she hadn't got a grasp on her magic. "Right... just leave it to me..." He was contempt with the child's efforts, deciding he might even train the kid afterward.

Turning to his left, "Olympus flamma burst super meus foes!" He spins 180 degrees as a wide arc of flames consume the bandits. They were too dumb-founded at the fact that they attacked mages to even counteract. The flames had to be lowered in strength, but even with the burns, it wouldn't mean much. Ex Somno Exsistat Exurens Salamandra Inimicum Involvat Igne! Captus Flammeus! He jumps into the air behind the men, as flames wrapped around them, keeping them held tightly.

Soon, the battle came to an end and the police arrived, arresting the notorious gang. They didn't seem like that big of a deal, but this was the first time they've tried something like that. All the crimes they had done were little... William wondered why this time it was different, especially for just a kid. It was all suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Satoko forced her eyes open... it was still night as she looked into the dazzling stars. They shone brightly in the sky, she was amazed. She smiled as she stared at them, her reindeer toy was perfectly fine, too. She was happy. She went outside, noticing William was installing a new window. "T-thank you..." She mutters, walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:32 pm

"No problem, no problem." William grins nonchalantly, patting the girl on her head. "You've got some amazing power, you know. If only you could control it better." He smiles, finishing up any touches on the window as he chugs down the rest of his soft drink. Man, he needed to go shopping soon, which he despised doing. It was always so boring, he wanted something exciting.

"Oh! I decided I'm going to let my friend look after you. She's got amazing control on her magical abilities, her name's Rose. Though, I do think you should try living at Rie's or Ashraeh's." He tells the girl the good news.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

"E-eeeh? B-but onii-chan! I want to stay with you! You're so kind!" Satoko whines, hugging William tightly. After all that protection, Satoko sees William in an amazing new light. "Rose, Rie, Ashraeh! They sound like scary girls-desu!" Satoko had a complete personality change, he was now acting much more enlightened and bubbly as if a burden was lifted.

"Well, I guess I could meet Onii-chan's friends." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:36 pm

"Are you mad!?" William asks as a joke, still with his casual smile. "You can't stay here, what kind of freaky rumours would happen if a female kid like you was staying over at my house? They'd think you're my child, or worse... well, you wouldn't understand, but... You should get to meet new people you know." William could tell the girl had lived a tough life of betrayal, or at least he got that kind of vibe. Especially from her earlier antics of panic and accumulated stress.

"They're nice, so don't worry." He reassures the kid.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm

"Buuut..." Satoko sighs, "Ah, wait! You said-- you promise not to tell anyone this right? It's a biiiig secret! Big desu!" Satoko throws her arms in the air to emphasize how big this secret was, as she grabs William's arms to whisper this such secret, but instead just shoved him away.

"Promise...?" She pauses, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:39 pm

"A-alright...? I promise." William unsurely replies, he had no clue what was going on at this moment. The girl seemed to know what she was talking about though, so he just followed along. It's not like it'd end up in a rather bad situation, not what he thought at least. Her fidgeting and blushing made the situation slightly awkward for William though.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm

"Yay! I'll tell Onii-chan! I'm a guy!" She grins flashing all of her teeth brightly as she lifts her skirt up and removes her knickers. Quickly putting them back on, "I bet you didn't expect that, did ya? Did ya desu?" Satoko smiles jumping onto William's back wanting a piggyback.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:42 pm

"..." William pauses, he had no reply. His face blankly stared at the kid. what kind of secret- or hobby was this? He chuckles slightly, with a twitch in his eye. "I have just been flashed by a child transvestite. This is something I definitely didn't want to see. You're staying over Rose's," He forces the idea onto the child, "Though, I'm going to train you how to use your magic." He adds.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Satoko's cheerful face went from happiness to sadness, but then brightened up again. "Onii-chan, I see you in a new light! I think I love you, you know! I'm going to make you mine, hehe!" Satoko glomps William once again, clinging tightly to him.

"I don't want to stay elsewhere, but... if you're going to train a little girl like me, I wouldn't mind, desu! P-please treat m-me nicely!" Satoko bows to William rushing back into the bedroom. Giving a typical good night as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Onii-kun!   I love you, Onii-kun! Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you, Onii-kun!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next