Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Taurou's eyes widened at the spectacle. That was quite amazing, he said. He never knew sai had such abilities. His ears twitched and he looked around to see everyone staring at sai annd jess with the same amazed looked he was wearing. He quickly composed his look back to the somber expression that usually painted his face. When did you learn to do that?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:51 am

Jess was still silent, but her mind was racing. Anyone who could have read her mind likely would have been overwhelmed by a massive headache due to the strength and sheer amount of Jess's thought currently... She could finally live a normal life!

[... Realistically, her strength would be somewhat reduced by the change, but... At least it'd be no more than 5 point reduction. Still. >> Meh. I suppose so long as I reassigned the points there wouldn't be a problem. What do you guys think?]
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 am

"You seem to be surprised Taurou, I have always had this ability.. I am just using it on a much larger scale. How are you feeling Jess?" he hadn't used such a large scale drain on someone who was perfectly lucid yet, and it somewhat intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 am

At Sai's question Jess chuckled... "Great, great..." She was starting to recover from the dizziness. "Best I've felt in my life!" In her eagerness, she acidentally elbowed the table...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 am

(OOC: No disrespect, but the 'powerful mage' that cursed Jess must have been weak as an ant to be sealed by a rank 6 skill.)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 am

(OOC: Well meh, it wasn't ranked so it isn't against teh ruelz : D)

Sai smiled and nodded, he had helped her and that was more than enough for him really. He sat back down and yawned slightly, being slightly drained himself, that had been quite difficult. "So let us continue with the meeting?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 am

Jess nodded, interested in what the other members had to say.

[Short post due to headache... Must have tea!]
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 am

"Ah, what about the splitting into factions for the group? Or haven't we discussed that?" Micah says, thinking about what the groups status will be.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 am

"Oh! I like that idea!" Rose raises her hands, "I'm able to track people down, so I guess I would go well in the stopping people from getting cursed! As well as finding the people to remove the curse and lead the cursed to them!" Rose explains in a upbeat manner.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:21 am

Bump, can we please end this?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 am

Since Curse Breakers is over...

Rewards
Jess: 2 SP, 2 MP and 170,000 Drachma
Rose: 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Joseph: 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Ryo: 2 SP, 2 MP and 150,000 Drachma
Pyoh: 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Micah: 1 SP, 1 MP and 60,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]   Official Meeting [Curse Breakers] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Meeting [Curse Breakers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2