Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palaeography : curse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Palaeography : curse. Empty
PostSubject: Palaeography : curse.   Palaeography : curse. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 pm

As curse are a main part of my skills, i would like to explain what they are about.

History : Curse are omnipresent in the history, from the first shamanic society to the actual one, people of great power, or common people have been calling upon curse on their ennemy.
The most classical one is what common people call curse, and are juste a bunch of empty word throwed at someone.

Anyway, the curse magic have been a réality, like the existance of Voodoo magic attest, people with magic power can make real curse, with sometimes outstanding ability.

Technique : Praticly speaking, the curse are generaly long duration spell (some can even be permanent, but somes others can be really short too) intended for offense. Their effects are extremely varied, coming from damage, slowing......

The use of a curse requise three things :

-Magical power
-Bad feeling (anything, coming from anger to a simple grudge)
-And to mix this one for giving them a shape.

The main different between a standart spell are the following one :

While using a spell you use your magic power, and gave it a structure to activate material effect.

While using a curse, you mix your feeling with the magical power, and then get a mass of énergie than we'll call Curse power (CP) is the following.
The CP can be used like this, projeted on someone and get random general effect (generaly, used like this they are pretty weak, going to nothing if the CP is weak, to depression and death sickness for an incredible amount of CP. Generally, with an average CP you'll can just make the target catch a cold, or being very tired)

Generally, curser of correct lvl don't use it this way, they focus on giving a shape to the CP, leading to centralise the effect of the curse on a special effect, like by example, disrupting cell regeneration to cause a decay curse, or weakening their muscle fiber to get them to be weaker.

The curse duration and power is détermined by the amount of power you put in, and the deepness of the grudge you mix with it.

If one of this two charactéristique gone up, the curse effect will exponentialy increase. Even a little amount of magical power can make a permanently curse if the grudge hold is enought.

Having explain this you can uderstand why my charac is emotion deprived now, as a curse user his bad feeling are completely used as raw material for his spell, and without negative feeling, having good one is impossible by anti-dissymmetry.

(I may have been a little hasty in doing this, but i was bored waiting for people to pass by the forum and make this, tell me if i've done anything incorrect)
Back to top Go down

Palaeography : curse.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1