Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 pm

[The little one have die from his wound, and since he was marked by my puppe,t his soul became mine, providing me great heal. Then I just have to kill the 6 other as they aren't dangerous and it's a power up Nhieling that you have. I don't intend to end it before at least 2-3 post, do the same I think ;)]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:43 pm

[Okay..]
Daisuke's leg took some kind of form like a giant spring..? Pressing down hard onto the ground and letting it go with Daisuke flying towards the boss real quick. From what it seems to be at first was Daisuke wanting to punch him while still having the arms in claw form.

The boss was about to fire then which was when Daisuke had both hand held onto each other transforming into a hammer making Daisuke some sort of a flying hammer. The bullet did slow down Daisuke a little but it was a mistake as the bullets were reflected and he had no longer any time left to shundo out of the way.

!@#$%!@%BANG!@#$!@$%!
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:56 pm

The giant was facing Nhieling. He was easily two meter tall, and a slash of his weapon would be enough to slay a little dragon at first sight. He's speed wasn't loosy, even through not being half of his strengh.
Aha... I'm stronger than him, said him showing the little corps. You won't beat me this easily.
Then he rushed on Nhieling. Without even trying to protect himself from the puppet attack. Changing his strategy Nhieling started attacking him to the leg, lowering he's speed.
The giant nearly got to Nhieling, but suddenly fall down to his knee.
As bis leg start regenerting, Nhieling use his Decay curse to block his healing. Now that you're pinned to the ground, what will you do?
Nhieling draw out a knife of his pocket, and apply poison on it.
Let's get started said him with a hellish smile....
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:58 pm

[Once you end up everything with the big guy, I will end the boss on my side..]

What could have happened when the sound of '!@#$%!@%BANG!@#$!@$%!' ...?
A magic cirlcle appeared on the tip of the hammer form with an explosion, it send Daisuke flying all the way towards hitting the wall. It was the power of a massive magical revolver which will cause a strong push back when target is within a close range. Daisuke's hammer slammed into the wall and got stucked in it... "Wha-...?" He said since he wasn't expecting that...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:59 pm

[I think we can make something like the boss go all out, and we have to both fight to take him out because he's a lot stronger than the two others.]

Nhieling squated near the giant head. I said you it was a bad idea to piss me off. Then he plunged his weapon his poisoned weapon into his enemy neck, letting it inside to let the poison invade his body.
No matter what your regeneration skill are, you won't eliminate such an amount of poison.

Then turning to Daisuke he add : Do you want some help?

[Do it as you want, you can either beat him yourself, or giving him a power-up and I'll help]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 pm

[Okay...? Well, I'll just end him]

Daisuke who has his hands in hammer form stuck into the wall.. "Nah, I'm kay" Seemingly Daisuke who is actually a doppel while the real one pushed himself onto the doppel flying up to the ceiling and quickly goes around. This was done when the dust of smoke was still around.

Letting go of the form, the doppel came back down onto flat ground "Alright, back to work" He ran towards the man as fast as possible. Jumping up into mid-air, the doppel used his right leg aiming for the head. It was blocked by the left gun, using the right gun aiming towards the doppel. This time The doppel used his left leg to kick his stomach as well as pushing him backwards doing a back flip.

The boss did not make a move but observed the doppel's movement as the doppel instantly transformed his right hand into a giant boxing glove charging towards the man once again. He'd move back obviously and so he did. A dark solid shadow came from behind the man with a giant hand or the form of a boxing glove same as the doppel.

"My turn" The voice came from behind the man as he turned around with a shock without noticing another person was behind him and that person would be the real Daisuke. This time, stars were spinning around above his head once both Daisuke and the doppel hit him.

"Dont worry, I didn't kill him. He'll be unconcious for now, so let's go, uncle..?" His hands were back to a normal form and he point towards the next stage. Also stating the uncle as Nhieling.

[Next stage?]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Letting him live? As you want he was your opponent after all.
Then Nhieling started progressing into the building, followed by Daisuke.
Your brother must be here, I just hope that you didn't harm him by crashing the building.

[It's up to you to do the saving part]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 am

"Nah, Ryousuke can't be hurt, so let's not worry" Proceeding to the next area through the door though it was actually a elevator to an underground base. Withing the underground base, there were ceiling light but not many so it's possible for someone to be lurking in the shadows. It was like a bar or an underground disco..? It was a normal ride down the elevator as the two were just waiting for the door to open

"Ready?" He was stating to smash out of the door as soon as stopped. There were some mafias up to 5 of them waiting right infront of the elevator. They seemed to have known that there were intruders or maybe on their way up to check on the others who were already beaten up...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Nhieling throw them a smoke bomb.
I'll let you take care of this. It's getting boring...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 pm

[Did I make it seem too boring..? You can make the enemies to appear the way you want...]

The explosion gave those mafias a big surprised. Since Nhieling was lazy to take care of em', The mafias took out their guns immediately due to reaction and was about to fire. Daisuke cuts down all their guns and hits them on the neck unconcious

"Well that was easy..?" They were just lower grades being told to investigate what was going on above the underground base.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:48 pm

[We have already beat their boss, so we can end it I guess, I'm alredy thinking of an act two, but later ^^]

Since we have already beat their boss down. Their isn't much to be done here. Let's just deliver your brother, and let's go. Said Nhieling.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 am

[Yeah that's true, let's end it..]

Coming from a door behind, there were people who sounds like they were just knocked out by someone else. The door opens and Ryousuke was just standing there saying "As soon as their boss is gone, their defence system is dead..." Ryou noticed Dai and Nhieling who so happened be in the same area as well. There was an awkward silence as Dai and Ryou stared at each other "Er.. hey?"Well, rescueing Ryousuke has been a success. Guess it's time to go...?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:34 am

Nhieling, seeing that it was the end, just added :
Hmmm I think it could be interresting to help each other in the future, if you have a problem just ask then.
Then he turned back, and walk to the main room, where they fighter the upper up of this small mafia branch.
Their boss war starting to wake up. Curious about something, Nhieling pressed a cut over his neck and then asked : My friend choose to spare you, so I'll respect his choice, but I want to know what organisation you're part of.
**** you ! Said him, without any power.
Then Nhieling pressed the cut harder.
The thief suddenly asnwered :
Okay, okay! we're the "Black law" the mafia ruling nearly all the underground city. But we won't let you go like this. When my mot...my upper up will learn this you're done for. There is no use of your fancy cosplaying we'll find you.
Nhieling got an idea, then he turned back and answered, with a mean grin :
Okay, okay, no problem at all, if you dare to come back just seek for "William Rensuke", and I'll give you a good beating.
Then Nhieling started Laughing like a madman.

[I think we can end it here]

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 am

[Why find William Happy ]

Well that was practically the end of it for now seemingly. The three of them went out of the underground base.
Seeing Nhieling threatening the mafias, it was like an evil aura...
They thought the mafia was just about to say 'mother' but just ended it with 'mot-'..
"Okay..?
There wasn't much for the twins to say but went along with the flow following the uncle[Nhieling]
They wondered why Nhieling mentioned William's name but whatever...
Seems like Nhieling is planning on something crazy.. again..?

[Alright that's the end]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Okay, keep in mind my grading system is entirely arbitrary;

Both get; 3SP 2MP 400,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2