Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRS:Magic Interviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

MRS:Magic Interviews Empty
PostSubject: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:06 am

Name: Magic Interview Project
Description: the MRS is starting a project and wants to ask people a few questions about them, their abilities and such. You will be paid for your efforts.

Reward: 500 Drachma

(getting paid for answering a few questions? Why Not?!)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:53 pm

(Count me in~)
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 pm

(Since Will said we're waiting for someone in the world trip, me too for this interview)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:03 pm

(Here's the questionnaire)

Of what Species are you? What Abilities do you have(If Applicable):

What Magic specialization do you use?Elemental Affinities? Close Combat or Range?:

Reasons for joining Everlast Magic School?:

Favorite Class?:

Hobbies? Personality Traits? Future Career?:

If you could choose an animal to turn into for a day, what would it be?

Future or Past Pactio Partners? Artifacts? Abilities?:

Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 am

I'm a human! I don't know much people that aren't human... except Bex. Hmm... then again, I saw an Elf in the previous class, that's kind off odd. Are there a lot of non-humans in the class, I just didn't realize?

What Magic specialization do you use?Elemental Affinities? Close Combat or Range?:
My favourite element is wind! It's also my most preferred. I'm so adapt with it. I prefer range as well, which most of the wind spells are.

I joined the Everlast Magic School, because I had to move from my old, boring life in the 'Human World', my parents also forced me to learn magic, so this was a great opportunity. I've also met a lot of kind people, which shows I'm going to stay for quite awhile! I'd be crestfallen if any of my friends leave the school though...

Favorite Class?:
I-I guess I like bards! And any music-based class, I guess? Though if you meant school class, it'd be the Fortune Telling Class, or the Barrier Construction Class.

I play music for most of my life, especially the flute, harp and piano. Though I'm best at the former. People usually call me ditsy, confused and a silly person... I don't think so though! In the future, I'd like to be a teacher, kind of odd, but it's a nice job for someone like me.

A canary! Just like Rin!

I've made a blood pactio with Umi, though maybe in the future I might make one with my special boyfriend... Ah, I'm so embarrassed to say that... I haven't even got one yet, so... Well anyway, I have an artifact named Sanctus Carmen, which means Holy Singer. Though I'm more of a instrument player and not a singer, it doesn't matter though. My friends said I have a beautiful voice, not as good as some other people I've heard though. The artifact allows me to extend the range of the spell by quite a bit!!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 am

(Thanks, enjoy your 500 Drachma!)
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Of what Species are you? What Abilities do you have(If Applicable): Human, of course. But my Goki aren't.

What Magic specialization do you use?Elemental Affinities? Close Combat or Range?: I'm more of a range, while my goki fight in front of me. Elemental affinities? I'm not so sure, I don't train with that stuff however, it might be light and flower... as my artifact resembles that.

Reasons for joining Everlast Magic School?: It's system? It's reputation as well. Both are pretty good. But, what I love most is the complete system of the school that if there's not a class for something you want, you could join a club of it. There can be clubs of anything as well. How awe filling.

Favorite Class?: Onmyoudo! Any person that has something to do with that is cool in my book. Then again, there's no omnyoudo class in the school. Not yet at least, maybe a club in the future? The clubs currently are few in numbers but slowly developing.

Hobbies? Personality Traits? Future Career?: Hobbies? I don't know. I love exploring and go exploring often, if you count that as a hobby. People in my old school always called me a pervert! I don't know why, I'm a bubbly person. That's why I like bubbles. I want to be a magistra magi in the future and help people, spirits and everyone/everything!

If you could choose an animal to turn into for a day, what would it be? Anything beautiful I guess? Things that catch guys easily, I don't know what animal that is though. I'll research into it, hahaha.

Future or Past Pactio Partners? Artifacts? Abilities?: I've only made a pactio with Umi, I don't know if I'll make another any time soon. I want to be loyal, you know? Though I would want a really hot guy, to pactio with. Like that Will or Ken dude. But the formers too popular, and latter I never see. There's also Bex and a few others, but they're too distant. Well anyways, my artifact Caeremonia Dualis, which means Rites of the Two? I haven't trained with it a lot yet, but I heard it has the ability to use light and flower from the two different guns!!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 am

Im not hot? Lol thats fine, heres your 500
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 am

You don't have a pic! I dunno if you're hot or not, hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 am

Well, I'm a human! Obviously! I'm a fast, strong female! Stronger than most guys at that. My speed, accuracy and stuff are nothing to laugh at! I'll take you down!

I'm a close-combat easily, as a female I'll protect my friends. Though I can fight range, too with death stars, shurikens and other such weapons.

I haven't joined, though I hang out with Umi's class. It's much better than the others ones I've seen. Just hard workers, in the others. So much unique people in this class and they don't just work their asses off!!

Favorite Class?:

Any combat class! Gotta be tough, of course!

Hobbies? Ha! Don't need them. I'm usually training to get stronger when I'm not around with my friends. I've got a strong sense of pride, that's what my friends say as well. I'm strong, at least I have to be to impress Loheart! I'm gonna be one of the strongest ninjas ever, hehe!~

A cheetah, or a tiger maybe? Well anything really, I'd make myself to the top anyhow.

I've made a pactio with Umi, a kiss is nothing to get stronger. My artifact is amazing, Dexter Regnum and Sinistra Regina! Abilities? I don't want to give enemies a head-start on me, but like they could do anything with it. I can clone pretty much anything with my artifact! Only for a certain amount of time though.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:57 am

(500 for you too)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Mind if I post?

Of what Species are you? What Abilities do you have(If Applicable): Human

What Magic specialization do you use?Elemental Affinities? Close Combat or Range?: Western combat magic. Darkness. Close range combat

Reasons for joining Everlast Magic School?: Get away from my pain in the @ss grandpa

Favorite Class?: Lunch (I can sneak off and sleep)

Hobbies? Personality Traits? Future Career?: Sleeping. Lazy, unmotivated, perfectionist. I hope that I can just keep doing what i am now for the rest of my life.

If you could choose an animal to turn into for a day, what would it be?: A bat, they get to sleep all day.

Future or Past Pactio Partners? Artifacts? Abilities?: No pactios, no partners. Abilities are for people obssessed with what they can and can't do. Just go with the flow man, don't get all hung up on being able and not being able to do something. Oh and I can study in my sleep.

Last edited by Alberio on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 pm

(500 for you)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

domo-arigato
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 am

500,000 Drachma for everyone who answered these questions...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRS:Magic Interviews   MRS:Magic Interviews Empty

Back to top Go down

MRS:Magic Interviews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1