Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] Empty
PostSubject: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

[If you're not ok with the idea I come up with, just PM me with the modification you want me to do]

Nhieling was walking aimlessly into the streets, wondering if boredom could really killed him one day. He was about to turn in a back street, when he suddently heard the sound of a magical vehicle stopping behind him. He turned back and saw something he didn't hoped saying into this quiet city : Some gangster like badass surge out the vehicle and catched a man in the street, the rich kind by looking at him, and knocked him out to don't let him a chance to move, and then throw him into the vehicle.

"Oh, nicely done for, even a fighter couldn't have reacted to this, them seem to be a least a little skilled." Though Nhieling.

As the vehicle left, two of the gangster stayed behind, and then passed next to Nheiling, heading in the same alley he was going.

"Better than nothing, I'll follow them ehe... "

After crossing a part of the city, the two of them suddently turned back over Nhieling, pointing their gun over him.

Hey you ! Why the **** are you following us ! You want to die?

Nhieling, already prepared for something like this just answered : Wrong, you want to die...
His puppet was already behind them, using his phantasmagoria curse on the one on the left he severed the head of the right one.
The gangster left shot something he was the only one seeing, hitting Nhieling into the arm. After a few insults, he jump into a cover, extracted the bullet by force, and used the second one life to heal himself.

Suckers, they aren't strong but aren't weak either. Since I've never heard of a mafia here, I just suppose it's a small branch from a bigger group.

Picking up the letter one of them were carrying, he read it : It was a ransom letter, with the photo of the man that was kidnaped sooner.
Oh, this is interresting ! They even have his adress, I'll just give his familly the letter and maybe I'll get something valuable....

Knocking on the door at the indicated adress, Nhieling was waiting for someone to open. Then someone got out, Nhieling froze :
The man standing here was the same that was on the photo, and the same that was abducted.

Hmmm good morning, by chance, could you have a twin? Said he, giving the man the letter.

Surprised, he take a look at the letter, and start laughing : Is it a joke? Why would I pay for my own ransom? Just clear off !

Astonished, Nhieling was wondering what could have happen, and suddenly run off in Daisuke.

Oh, hi Dai-kun ~ Said Nhieling, relieved to see someone he knew.
Suddenly looking around, Nhieling asked without waiting for an answer. Ryousuke isn't with you??? Quite a rare sight recently.

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 pm

[Don't bother modifying anymore. Lazy to wait Hehe By the way, I've forgotten to mention but in the Maneme household, there's only 2 males which is Dai and Ryou unless I've misunderstood the ending part of your post about the man..]

Daisuke was on his way to somewhere and so happened to knock into Nhieling by coincidence. Daisuke heard what he just said and replied with formality "Good [Morning/ Afternoon?] Oh, Ryousuke went to the school since he left something behind"
Seems like Daisuke was about to head to the same place as well.. Maybe he left something behind as well but anyways, that's what to be found out later.
Daisuke kept looking at his surroundings as well for some reason but even if Nhieling were to asked why,he'd just say "Nah, it's nothing.."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 pm

An abducting happen here recently, but the surprising part is that the one abducted seem to just be a perfect double of the one they wanted to abduct...
Suddenly something got through Nheiling mind : Eh??? Is it possible...?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Daisuke was trying to get away from Nhieling like there's something he had to hide so he tried to make an excuse "Hey, I'm in a rush so I'll go now. See ya!" He tried to run away from Nhieling when he gave the excuse but how would Nhieling react and just what is Daisuke trying to hide?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am

Daisuke was easiest to read than an open book. Nhieling could have accepted his wish to avoid him, if it wasn't for the boredom, and for the fact that he was curious as hell. Then he followed Daisuke.

[I'll let you prepared the next part, do as you wish but come up with something that can be used ^^]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

[Okiez~[Insert a heart shape effect here]

Daisuke arrived at what seemed to be a giant warehouse that was around the shipping area of both sea and air transport. He was hiding somewhere for some time as he had to make a strategy plan as he thought "So this is where he is, the sudden unconciousness I've felt" He had to get ready to charge into the giant warehouse so he started the incantation in his mind "Dop Pe Ru, Spiritus Fulmine Coentes Sagittet Inimicum" Lightning Sagitta Magica were appearing around Daisuke 3 by 3 up to a number of 33 and so he thought it would be enough for now. He control the Sagitta Magica with a system of both defense and offense as it swirls around Daisuke to protect him from incoming attacks and attack the enemy of whoever that gets near him. It was really odd what Daisuke was doing in this area would be what Nhieling be thinking.

Daisuke opens the door and there he was about to encounter 30 mafia members though they were the weak ones but still they'd have skills if they are mafia or it'd be pointless for them to become one is what to be expected. Behind Daisuke was what appeared to be a solid shadow that came from behind. Could it be a mafia who's going to knock out Daisuke? But with the Sagitta Magica, he'd struck the mafia who was behind him but instead the mafia was struck by someone else?! Who could this person be that Daisuke didn't notice or maybe he did but whatever, Daisuke is too secretive with his reasons..

He then gave a reply to Nhieling "So you've been following me, Nhieling" What of seem to be another solid shadow, as the view were sharpen, it was Nhieling all cool and almighty eventhough it doesn't really suit him since his a 700year old man who is now in a younger form.. Seems like Daisuke didn't kept himself off guard the whole time since he already noticed Nhieling so it was pretty useless of Nhieling trying to hide while he tried to follow.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:38 pm

So I was right. Finally some fun !!!! Have you an idea about what you're going ti rush in? Even through most of them don't have magic skill, even a little mafia branch have still some strong fighter, and most of the one here are probably veteran.... Luckily, I'll give you and hand, or a claw kekeke.
Have you a plan? Or are you planning to rush into them like this???
Added him, looking his battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:46 am

[I'll show you on how my thread claws from 'Dream Reader' works]

"Apparently I do. But I guess you can rush in by yourself if you want" Daisuke placed his cross sided position changing into claw form at flash speed, he spread out hiw hand after that but seems like nothing has happened... or so they thing due to the warehouse being dark, it was really hard to see what was flying around.

After sometime of observation from the mafia, Dai gets back in position with both hand cross sided again. The second floor with railings that had 12 mafia on it came crashing down. In an instant look he could already tell how many mafia were around the place so "12 down, 18 to go"

14 mafia took out their guns and aim towards Dai and Nhieling. It'd be annoying to fight far range attackers so Daisuke just did some unnoticable movements with his fingers and his eyes were looking at the surroundings for some reason "Go get em' hehhe" Daisuke gave Nhieling the chance to go and attack them which seems like he was asking Nhieling to fight with those mafia whom are holding guns..?

Daisuke seemed like he didn't want to risk his life so intends to use Nhieling as bait but he isn't that cruel as the guns were already handled. If the mafia were to try and pull the trigger, the gun wouldn't work as it was already sliced with just as soon as Daisuke snap his finger though it may seem like nothing had happened at first.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Don't underestimate me...

Backing behind a wall, he sent his puppet to the mafia group. Already disorganised after Daisuke attack, having a undestructible puppet cutting into their rank was enough to break their formation, fleeing into the intacts part of the building.

Sigh... Now that you mad them aware of our presence we'll have to beat them all to free you're brother... Think before rushing !

Then with a grin he add : Anyway, some action won't kill me I think...

Then he started walking inside the building. Around 12 of them, the veterans, started to come into the battlefield.
Oh? Finally somes interresting one?

Then all of them split up, letting only three gangster at the center.

One of them was a big black guys, with a gigantic sword. The one you would use to cut an hors in half in one swing. The second one, on the big guy shoulder, was a tiny one, with two ninja claws and scars everywhere.

Finally, the last one, probably the boss, were the calm type. He were wearing two magic shotgun, one in each hand. Each shotgun had a blade at his extremity.

Care, all of them are probably powerfull magic user, we won't be able to defeat them in one strike like we've done now. They might even be stronger than us. I'll take care of the two on the right, you can take the chief, but he's probably the most dangerous one.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:08 pm

"Well I knew they were weak from the start that's why I couldn't be bothered to plan for any strategies against all the 30 of them.."
Daisuke sounded pretty calm since he wasn't even underestimating Nhieling from the start but just for safety measures, he'd take care of those he was with. Even at a yoiung age, he cares for his friends and somehow tries to take responsibility for their safety.

Apparently even with the three of those mafia they have to confront with, there were still 9 of them surrounding the two but they stayed far as they were told to by a person who was somehow like their leader. As what Nhieling said that they'd even be stronger than just the two of them, Daisuke was using his common sense "If there are three of them and probally stronger than us, why are you taking two of em'?! Are you crazy old man?"

The man with two shotguns then said "From the sound of it, seems like your underestimating us. You handling those two while I have to handle this brat?!" Daisuke was called a brat and his mind was like 'BRAT, BRAT, BRAT, BRAT!' ...This really annoyed Dai so he started an argue with the man "DON'T CALL ME A BRAT!!!" He shouted angrily and it was really loud... The arguement with the man and Daisuke went on for awhile with a comedical flow. Both side calmed down and seems like it was time for the fight to start as Daisuke agreed to handle their seemingly so-called boss.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 pm

See, it's just you're two wild to take two at once...

Turning two his two opponent. Hi everyone, as you can see it seem my friend and your boss have a little... argue right now. It would be with pleasure that I would fight would fairly, but loosing just isn't in my "is to do" list. So i'll have to slayed you the tricky way...

Then, he threw his puppet to the leg of the big one. Aiming for his joint.

[I'll play the NPC you're fighting if you want Dai]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 am

[Lolz spelling mistake.. too many 'two' ..for 'too' and 'to' lolz... If you get it~
Nah I can do it myself, how bout yours?]

The man then stood back and said "Alright brat, play times over. How in the world did you escape?"
Daisuke was mistaken as Ryousuke so he planned to act as Ryou for the time being "Quit calling me a brat and ofcourse I could've escape, your defence were nothing to me"

The man took out only one of his shotgun while leaving the other unused "Heh, just one would be enough for a brat like you!" He was quite confident in those word but didn't even realized of who Daisuke and Nhieling really are.
Daisuke was still quite annoyed being called a brat "Quit calling me that!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 am

[Lolz spelling mistake.. too many 'two' ..for 'too' and 'to' lolz... If you get it~
Nah I can do it myself, how bout yours?]

The man then stood back and said "Alright brat, play times over. How in the world did you escape?"
Daisuke was mistaken as Ryousuke so he planned to act as Ryou for the time being "Quit calling me a brat and ofcourse I could've escape, your defence were nothing to me"

The man took out only one of his shotgun while leaving the other unused "Heh, just one would be enough for a brat like you!" He was quite confident in those word but didn't even realized of who Daisuke and Nhieling really are.
Daisuke was still quite annoyed being called a brat "Quit calling me that!"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 am

[All of them are also mage, the boss can use shundo of low level and block attack using his shotgun in close combat. The big one can use regeneration magic to heal himself, and the little one create explosion while hitting with his claw, you're free to add anything else]

The little one jump from the shoulder, and pinned the puppet to the ground, causing her to explode.
Two at once? Aren't you overestimating yourself?

Hehehe, I haven't to do anything, just take him yourself. Added the big dude
Oh, nice of you, I'll just make you regret it so.

Then the little one started rushing over Nhieling.
Hey catch ! said Nhieling, throwing him a little bomb

Instead of dodging, his enemy cut the explosive, causing a massive smoke to cover the place.

Hehe, as dump as you look, said Nhieling voice, coming from nowhere.
Then, using his cripple curse on his enemy he started attacking him continuously with his doll, getting little cut when he wasn't able to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:17 pm

[Some of them sure have funny characteristics but whatever. If we end them too fast, just make some others at the later stage Hehe ]

Daisuke was underestimated but that was the first mistake that the boss made or maybe not as the man was actually planning to use the other gun as Daisuke gets closer. Before the battle started between Daisuke and their boss, Dai told Nhieling "You better be careful, I don't want to take responsible if your shot" Then charged towards the boss.

The man made a grin aiming straight towards Daisuke but was waiting for Dai to get closer. Daisuke could see that the boss was aiming towards him so he tried to move side ways. Daisuke didn't expect the boss was able to use shundo as he did moving side way as well standing infront of Daisuke with the gun right infront.

Daisuke's accuracy and speed were good enough to catch up with the movement so before the man fires his shotgun, Daisuke did a ducked and use his hand to support his body. Using the support, he did a back kick with the right leg but failed as the man took out his other shotgun on his left hand blocking Daisuke's kick and with the one on his right aiming at Daisuke.

The boss fires the shotgun towards Daisuke's head but Daisuke was expecting that so he did a counter attack by changing his arms into giant hammers raising his height, it was shot towards the hammer. Daisuke used his left leg to push him upwards and his right leg to step onto the man's face jumping up above him and spun using the hammer to slam on the man's back. It was a near success but before the man received the impact, he shundo his way out though his left arm was damaged since he shundo towards his right.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Striking the ground, the tiny guy blast the smoke away from him, and with the back of the hand, blast the puppet away from him.
Even through suffering from some cut, he wasn't harm to the point being out of the fight.
Hey, muscle freak, come on, he's stronger than he look, and I don't want to loose time here.
Huhuhuh... If I don't help you, you're gonna looooooooose. You're lame. Respond the big guy, taking his gigantic sword with with both his hand.
Stop bitching around and come you fucker !

Okay, okay.

Suddenly getting serious eh? Guess I'll have to do the same. Then Nhieling suddenly stop smiling.
Sending his puppet on the tiny one, he used the blast to instantly get in front of the giant.
Die fucker Then it plunged its claw into his throat.
The tiny one just started laughing : Eh ! Don't play the dead it wouldn't be fun
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 pm

[Lolz, please do refrain from using vulgar words. I can add in anything else I want right?]

The boss was really angry having a strike landed on him so this time it seems like he plans to use both guns this time. He reloaded his gun real fast though... Must have been alot of practice to reload a shotgun in 3 seconds each. The gun started glowing as sharp edges ascends from within the shotgun. He shundo instantly right behind Daisuke all the way to a blind spot and slices Dai's back and then kicked him. Daisuke made a wrong move turning behind trying to follow the man's movement all the way behind. Daisuke quickly dodges the attack of the man but didn't notice his undercut which caused Daisuke to pause in mid-air for a moment giving the man a chance for another strike by using his elbow to do an undercut. Daisuke was slammed onto the ground thinking "Wrong move.. " as he shouldn't of had follow the man's movement. Now the boss placed his shotgun aim at Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Seeing Daisuke in danger, Nhieling cast his illusion curse on the shotgun user. This one suddenly look in front of him, frightened :

Mother? What are you doing here? We're doing what we came here for I swear it
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 am

[Was supposed to edit that.. I had to sleep that time so didn't finish the entire thing.. Also, I don't quite understand what your illision curse did but I will just continue normally okay..?]

Before the man managed to pull the trigger, Daisuke did a slight unnoticable movement with his fingers sending the man to fly backwards causing an impact to the wall. He was about to fire at Daisuke in mid-air before slamming into the wall but Daisuke tried to make a run from the aim but since a shotgun spreads it's bullets when fired, it struck Daisuke's left shoulder and left leg [lap] "Guh!" The thread loosen up letting go of the man but also threw him up high into the air since Daisuke lost focus on controlling the movement of threads.
The boss made a safe landing on the ground while Daisuke is supporting his body from falling with just his right leg.

[No time to post much so you may continue~]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 pm

[The illusion was just to distract him with a random image from his mind, and also putting in place something for a future thread]
The giant stand up, as his wound regenerated itself.
Ehehe, this won't work on me hehehe
Nhieling pulled back his puppet to him
What are you gonna doing now, dumbass?
Oh just thissaid Nhieling, extending his arm like he was manipulating something behind them. Do you think I was manipulating an only puppet?

Both of them instantly turned back, looking for some dangerous "non identified flying thing". seeing nothing they turned back to Nhieling, but it was too late. His puppet was already on the tiny guys. This one try dodging at the last second, but still got hit into the lung.
**** you ! Take him down !Yelled him with his last strengths, and then fall to the ground, near from dying.
Then the gangster remaining from the first wave shot Nhieling in his back.
Oh %*@!...
Falling to the ground, Nhieling sent Daisuke a mental message : Don't worry... still not...f.. inished...

Looking at his comrade, the giant one had a second of hesitation, and then start laughing : "Weak weak weak weak ahahaha"

Then he turned to Daisuke, and start advancing into his direction.

[Hold them, it's not finished ]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 pm

[Oh sorry, I didn't really understand but thanks for the information]

As people using would have thought since Daisuke was shot on his leg, it wouldn't be easy to move quickly but there was an alternative way. Daisuke's leg and shoulder where he was shot were slightly bubbling for some odd reason and it covered up the hole. It doesn't mean that he regenerated but covered up the wound, meaning the pain is still there but slightly just to endure the pain.

Daisuke managed to stand up this time, it may not be a stable stance but it's alright. Noticing Nhieling was heading towards Daisuke, he hurried to him "You okay?" Before they even had anytime for a short chat. The boss made some magic circles infront of each gun and had both of it to change form. Now the shotguns were somehow longer that covers the hand with some striking designs. What can this gun do now?

"It's no time for chit-chat kids" He fires the sub-machine gun at both of them from afar. There wasn't any accurate hit since "It's been awhile using this gun, my skills getting rusty..." which sounds like his an old man... Though the one who's old here would be Nhieling..? The giant that was incoming towards Daisuke was about to slam his gigantic hand onto Daisuke while his focus was towards the boss. Seeing the shadow from the giant, Daisuke made quickly spun around dodging the slam but the crash somehow destroyed the ground causing the ground to rise and Daisuke to fall mid-way as he was spinning.

Last edited by Daisuke on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:57 pm

[You've made an error. It's the big guy that is going into your direction, my charac is half dead right now, but everything is just under control ^^]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 am

[Oh alright, I've just finished fixing it. Your turn Happy ]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 am

Suddenly, the puppet came back into the battle, striking the giant into the back.
Turning back had yelled : "Il est pas mort?"
Nhieling was standing, with a purple aura around him. The body of the seven veteran were lying around him.
You've made a mistake, your friend has die, and you let me more than needed soul at disposition to heal myself...
Then he add poison on the claw of his puppet. Now, you'll die....
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:16 pm

[... What did you do?? How did the 7 veteran just died around Nhieling Confused Confused..But I am guessing your gonna end this part..?Well shall I will do the same too?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]   Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic mafia? [Dasuke, Private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next