Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Ship [Open to All]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hebi

Hebi

Male Posts : 45

Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 am

Wow the ac must be kicking on in here. Noticing shards of ice coming toward my direction i proceed to use my ninpo Go-Shin-Tao, as the ninpo activating it started to close up my wound. Using my kunai to bat away the stray ice flakes from impaling me, "Hey, guy watch how your aim those things".
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Ken now knew what it was like to have a battle interrupted by newcomers randomly appearing. There was a lot of people after this man's bounty, but he wouldn't let up. "Rapid Stream!" Ken growls, wanting to hunt down the man first and foremost. "Get out of my way! Kids should stay out of this! He's mine!" Ken barrages his arrows forward, as a perfect linear stream of them fly at the enemy. The chances of missing were unlikely as he was not only occupied by two other offenders, but Ken's arrows would look to be the less deadly, however they were secretly drenched in ki, making them able to pierce through a lot of magical barriers.

"...Spread." Ken mutters, trying to startle the newbies as wings fly out of his back and arch upwards as he takes lift off, aiming to take pursuit if the enemy escapes.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Looking as my wounds are being sealed by my ninpo,"Wow its like a crow of some sorts". preparing to move to attack after the birdy-man attacks end. Looking around then throws my kunai at the ceiling and jump after it while chanting, "Gon-Do-Sai".
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 am

The man scurried his way out trying to find a way to hide into the shadows but was impaled by kunai and arrows. It was too late for him, [color=black]"Do you think I would lose to... some brats...!?" He growls, coughing up some blood as he swings his arms up changing some words. He was creating a final kamikaze attack to kill them all. All the shadows lapsed over each other until the ship halls were coloured black instead of its usual colour. An explosion, followed by another. And again. The ship lowered into the ocean, it was beginning to sink.

"Guys, we have to get out of here..." He grits his teeth as the man collapses on the ground. Th enemy seemed to be dead, but the ship was still sinking. There was no time to lose. Grabbing Alexus he follows with a quick concession of shundo throughout the halls to make it to the deck...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryuga

Ryuga

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 am

Ryuga concurred and leapt from his perch in the hole above the main room of the ship and spread his arms out as he fell into the water below him, the water where Ryuga had entered split apart and reformed as ice allowing a moderately safe perch from which Ryuga watched the ship sink into the water depths below. Ryuga smirked and raised a free hand creating a small ice bridge for him to return to the dock, He slid down the path and stepped onto the dock as he snapped his fingers collapsing the magic and letting the ice return to its liquid state.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 am

Ken grabbed the closest person to him, "Spread!" He shouts, wings elongating from his back as the he flies up to the deck and onto the small row boat he brought along with him. It would seem the ship slowly sunk to the depths of the ocean and the man behind all this died with it. Letting 3 people max on his boat, the mission was accomplished and he wanted his reward money, even if he had to fight for it. The group slowly sailed back to the shore, where outstanded, awe-filled faces greeted them...

[Done?]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:58 am

William: TP 4 SP 4 Drachma 600,000
Ken: TP 2 SP 3 Drachma 200,000
Totoro: TP 3 SP 4 Drachma 300,000
Ryno: TP 1 SP 2 Drachma 50,000
Ryuga: TP 1 SP 2 Drachma 50,000
Hebi: TP 2 SP 3 Drachma 150,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Ship [Open to All]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next