Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Ship [Open to All]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Ghost Ship [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 am

William took a step on the decayed rotten plank of wood, his foot causing the wood to echo a creek. “Alexus... watch your step,” He says, taking another step as he lets out a manly scream as his foot flies right through the wood. Yanking his leg out of the newly created hole as he wipes off the horrid dust.

“Hmpf. That was planned, to show you the dangers of the ship, of course.” He confidently nods to himself, thinking back to why they’re here. They were assigned a mission to take down a ship that was apparently haunted. This ‘haunted’ ship had caused deaths of numerous sailors and as anyone could see an abundance of mist. “If this is the cause of all those disappearances, we too may go missing. So stay alert,” He laughs it off, not actually believing in ghosts.

The only reason William was with this girl, is because they both took up the mission. Not deciding who would take it, they decided to work together and just split the reward. Though, William had no attention of doing that, until the employer done it for him...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 am

" I'm sure that was planned but nice fake manly scream." Alice sarcastically replied as she followed him watching her every step. " Say since you use fire magic why don't you make a light?" She checked her surroundings. All the decaying wood give the entire ship an eerie and spooky feel. Sure looks like someone copied the Flying Dutchman and a couple of ghost movies.She hadn't originally planned on doing this mission with this guy but hey better than nobody. She just hoped he didn't take all the money.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 am

"H-hey! I don't scream, it's against my personality completely!" William replies, nodding at her statement to use fire as a light source. He didn't find it that dark, but it'd be better to have perfect vision in a place like this. There could be traps, holes or anything. Yanking a piece of plank wood from the ship, he quickly lights it on fire, using it as a torch.

Even though he didn't believe in ghosts, he hadn't actually realized that Rose uses ghosts or spirits to tell fortunes, so he never actually looked into it. "Well it's not like ghosts are real themselves, someone's controlling something as a medium to make it look like ghosts. That's how I see it, at least." William explains the situation.

"Nuuuuuuuraggh........" A voice calls out from deeper in the ship.

"Hey, did you say something...? You hungry?" William turns around to see him surrounded by nothing but darkness.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:15 am

" Whatever you say." As the hallway lit up Alice could fully see the damages to the ship. " What kind of medium do you use for ghosts? Bedsheets? Or do you think the culprit does something with objects that glow. " Alice turned around for a second to see where she had just walked. The path they had been walking on looked rather dangerous now that she could see better. Maybe it was better not to know where she had just walked.
"Nuuuuuuuraggh........"

" Hey whats that?" she turned around to see nobody in front of her. " William?" Did he fall or was he spirited away... or was I spirited away?

(OOC: Which one is it?)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 am

(Either. Let's go with me. :P)

William sighs as he thought Alexus was too scatter-brained to even keep up with him. "Alexus! Where are you!?" He shouts aloud. Seeing in the distance, a small light, he begins to rush over to the light, assuming it was Alexus. That was invalid as two floating children, playing with a ball were pale white and glowing radiantly in the darkness.

"Look at that! A person! A person!" One of them jumps in boy as their bodies soon begin to fade. A chill was sent down William's spine, they weren't ordinary... they had a magical presence, something is definitely up with this ship.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 am

Where is he? Seeing by the fact the hole he made earlier is still here I have to say he must of been spirited away. Great, better be on guard in case of an attack. Alice took out some throwing knives. I can't use my golems here because of the wood so the only one I can use is Maple who I can carry.
" William?" she kept on walking until she saw a light. As she came closer she saw a man. The moment she saw him he faded away. He left an aura of magic though which was definitely strange. Well that proves that ghosts are real better keep on walking and find him soon.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:50 am

The boat erupted with violent shaking and William's flame shimmered brightly in the darkness. "There's no point, I'll just wrap this mission up now... I'll find out who created those ghosts--" William says as he's quickly bashed across the back of his head and gagged simultaneously.

Over with Alexus, around the corner from where she is stood a large demonic figure, merged with giant fists. "Nurgagghhh..." It mutters as it draws closer to her.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:57 am

" Shoot..." Alice quickly muttered under her breath as she started running the other way. She prepared her knife and aimed for it's eye? as she threw it. Even if it missed it would still stall some time for her to prepare a trap.

What trap works best in this situation. I will lure it to a more open place with places to hide and take it down there.
As she ran she tried to remember if they passed a place like that. She couldn't go to the deck but how about the storage room.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 am

The knife simply plunged into the demons face, not slowing its progress as it destroys the walls around Alice, trying to have it cave in on her. Alice seemed to know what she was doing and she was pretty close to the storage room, but the demon didn't plan on giving her much time to escape.

William regained consciousness, sitting in a large, high-class dining room. It looked nothing like the outside, it was fancily lit and everything was shining brilliantly throughout the room. William wasn't restrained or gagged anymore, "W-what...?" William mumbles, looking around realizing he wasn't alone. Demons were all around him... even worse, he wondered why they let him go.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 am

At this rate the ceiling is going to collapse. Better hurry up. She started running even faster into the storage room.

With all those wooden boxes I'm sure I can think of something.
Alice looked around for gun powder. If there wasn't any she would try plan B and just make the demon fall. As she looked around she purposely took steps just hard enough to make the next thing the goes on it to fall.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:28 am

"Omne Flammans Flamma Purgatus, Domine Extinctionis et Signum Regenerationis, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat! Flagrantia Rubicans!" William finishes chanting, spinning around as he unleashes a flamethrower at any surrounding demons. He didn't have time for fighting, he had to find Alice... but there was one thing certain, this 'ghost ship' is an obvious fraud!

He assessed the surroundings, it looked as if there was already a battle here. Earth spikes were embedded in some of the demons bodies. It must have been Alice saving him, he would have to thank her later...

(OOC: Don't worry, it's got to do with William's character. He just thinks it's you who saved him.)

Running out of the ballroom, there was a luxury looking hallway. He had to figure out something, but he wasn't sure. "I know! Son Ta Rik, Molten magma attero ferrum parietis pro nos!" He chants, closing his eyes, channeling his magic. As magma formed around his arm, he slams his fist into the ground causing a huge explosion. "This'll should do! Alice should know my general location now," He smiles as he looks at the huge crater he caused in the ground.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:35 am

Above her Alice saw a huge crater in the ceiling. " Woah! That must be William." She took a breath and yelled " HEY WILL! DOWN HERE!" As she looked around she still couldn't find gun powder but since Sparky was here she could just use him. The demon would be coming soon as she heard the demon's moan. She quickly hopped on to the highest crater and prepared Terra and Maple. "Lets get started."
(OOC: My plan is to just go with death by a thousand cuts since she doesn't know if it is fake or not.)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:44 am

"W-wait! I w-wanted some rest! I thought you were further away," William pauses her, catching some breath. "Alright, now what do you want me to do?" He asks, punching his gauntlets together causing an electrical shock. This always made William's hair stand on ends, as well.

As the demon approached, William slammed his gauntlets into the monsters face and then barraged it with punches. "I'm ready when you are," He does a palm strike, sending the demon flying backwards, creating some distance, allowing some prep time.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 am

" Well if you want you can catch your breath for a while. I highly doubt this guy can swim judging by his weight and movement so why don't we just sink the ship run up get on the boat we came here on and watch as the demon is drowned? If you want to fight him go ahead. " If this demon could swim though William could just electrocute it till death. Alice commanded Terra to start creating holes in the ceiling to create an immediate exit.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:58 am

"We'll go with what you said, but what if there's hostages on the ship? These demons were created by someone... who is more than likely on this ship, you know!" William shouts over to Alexus as the demon charges towards her first.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:12 am

" Well then how about we get rid of this guy first then we go check for hostages?" As the demon charged toward she jumped out of the way but first throwing some knives into the demon's mout leaving Maple on the crate. Does this guy eat? If he doesn't then oh well better start recreating Maple.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:21 am

"Might as well, let's do this," William nods, taking the front line role as Alexus supports him. "Flamma ex divum, surculus procul meus hostilis! Fell Flames!" William shouts, sending a needle storm of fiery rain.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 am

The demon took the hits but as soon as it fell, slowly rose up again. It continued to slowly progress as it moaned.

" Hey William, where do you think the culprit is? I think we should go knock that guy out to save the trouble!
" Alice checked her surroundings to see if there were any signs. There were none however she had a good idea where the culprit was.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 am

"Yeah, if we take out the master mind, the demons should fade away. However, I figured it out, these demons are the same one's that Mortimer uses... they're made of shadow. So we should watch out for any shadows when we confront him." William explains, jumping up onto the floor above where he created the crater, helping Alexus up. He could feel the magical pressure here the easiest.

"He should be close, that way..." William thinks aloud.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:48 am

" Wait if he uses demons like that guy named Mortimer then do you know how to counter the demons or do they have no weakness?" Alice checked this floor. She hadn't been here and she had to say it was nice. The magical pressure was also present. If a bad guy is hiding isn't he usually in the fanciest room?
" Well if he's that way lets go that way!"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:53 am

"You're right, stereotypically... Let's just go that way." William nods, leading Alexus as they rush towards the towering royal looking door. "There's no real weakness, you just have to apply damage, which result in it bursting." William explains to her, hoping that she'd understand.

"Waaait... if you continue... you'll diiiiie... like uss...." The spirit of a family appears before the group. Their voice though stretched out and slurred, it seemed as if their voice trembled.

"That man... killed us," A clearer voice speaks, more ghosts surrounding the couple.

"Get revenge," One says, they all began speaking at once in a barrage of words, it'd be hard to understand what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:01 am

"So there like really, really hard balloons? That works." The corridors around here were starting to look fancier and fancier especially compared to the storage room they were just in. The towering door itself must have costed millions.

" Um.. you know this is kind of creeping me out. Why don't we just hurry up and beat that guy up and get out of here."

More and more ghosts appeared as soon all you could hear were the ghosts slurring their words. Alice plugged her ears and tried to open the door.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:16 am

"It's odd though, the man's trying to scare us with threats... Even stranger... they're not made out of shadow, maybe he knows an abundance of magical spells?" William offers the idea, shoving the door open as a man sat on a throne, as if he was waiting for our arrival. He was covered in large, black armour resembling horns at his helmet. He had a giant lance at his right and a cup of wine on his left hand.

Strangely... the room reeked of blood. It smelt like blood and rotten... meat. Even though it was the fanciest and cleanest room, it had an odd scent to it. "Watch out... this man's magical pressure is... big." Is all William could say as the first step taken into the room overwhelmed him with magic.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:24 am

" Um.... hate to break it to yah but I think those are actually ghosts." The room itself reeked the smell of rotten meat and blood which were some of the two things Alice hated the most. The man who sat at of the chair just screamed evil to her. His very presence made her want to run away and the fact he seemed to be waiting for them didn't help either. The room itself looked less than pleasing and Alice didn't want to describe it.

" I think I noticed." she replied as she felt the pressure the moment she walked in. " Do you really think we can beat this guy?" she whispered to William.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:52 am

"O-Of course! I'm here, plus, I don't know the extent of your abilities, I trust you here. So let's work together, okay?" He wasn't sure how to approach the man. He was stronger than the pair separately, but they may be able to pull off a win if they work together.

"Son Ta Rik, Olympus flamma burst super meus foes! Flamethrower!" He shouts spinning around as he does so, sending a wide arc of flames at the man sitting still on his throne still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Ship [Open to All]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next