Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Ship [Open to All]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 am

" Yeah, yeah just be careful and don't die." The room itself seemed stable meaning Alice could use golems but she doubted that would be enough. Maybe if we tricked the guy into taking off his helmet. That or we could have a golem sneak behind him and attack.

The man himself only broke out in maniacal laughter as the flames seemingly went past him having no effect.

(OOC: I don't know what you want to do with the villian so here is my interpretation.)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:36 am

"...It went through him, Alexus... That's a fake, the real one has to be in here, somewhere." William says, looking over to her, seeing him emerge from Alexus's own shadow, holding a spear in hand aiming to stab her. "Watch out!!" William shouts, grabbing his lightning gauntlets, aiming to give him an electrical surge through his body, however William was too far away to make it in time for Alexus, meaning she'd have to rely on her own abilities to avoid this lunge...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm

As Alice turned around she saw the man come out of her shadow with a spear. Following instinct she sidestepped to the left and quickly aimed at him with a knife. The spear barely grazed her so she wasn't bleeding that much. " Will! Get everything out of this room that can create a shadow!"

( OOC: I got so sidetracked...)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:23 pm

"There's not much making the shadow, just the large throne," William shouts back, as the man begins to disappear into Alexus's shadow. Appearing from the thrones shadow once again, he clicks his fingers as everything turns into darkness and a disco ball levitates in the air, as it flickers light into the room causing numerous shadows throughout the room.

Even worse, the disco ball took a steady distance away from William and Alexus, meaning it'd avoid any attacks we threw at it. Spinning his head side ways, a large lance cam flying out of the shadows, William jumped up into the air, "Orbis Flamma!" William shouts gaining a self-moving shield. "That should alert me when the man's coming out of the shadows now," William thinks aloud, wondering how to beat this opponent.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 pm

If this guys uses shadows why don't we make no shadows? However how do we do that? Wait what about those murky days barely without sunlight! I'm sure the shadows on those days are nonexistent but how about the disco? If we make it dark enough the disco ball's light will only get- wait where is the electricity for this boat!? There has to be a power cord somewhere...

" Will, do you think you can create a state of no shadows like on those murky days? Also do you see a power cord?" Alice checked the surroundings. The man seemed to be waiting to try to get them by surprise judging by the sudden lack of movement.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:20 pm

"That may be possible... you're right, there is electricity running through the ship, but I'm not sure where. If we surround everything in complete darkness, it'll blind us, but it will blind him and remove his abilities. Let's do it," William cheers, using his lightning gauntlets slamming his fists into the ground and wall trying to find any electricity cords.

"W-we may be able to follow it if we follow the cords coming from the crystal ball," William advices, using his electrical gauntlets mixed with him shundoing to attempt to hit the enemy.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 am

Ryno was drifting as a mercenary like job this time. He decided to take up such an event, because the ship... he saw a picture of it and it reminded him of something. Boarding the ship, "I thought so... it looks like a smaller version of the Gigantis." Ryno studies the wood, using his time to pause any wood that may break if he stepped on it.

Hearing fighting downstairs, he soundly follows the noise, throwing a dagger into the head of any shadow monsters that approach them. He could sense a reminscent of magic near the area, so he took the oppurtunity and followed the higher magic pressure to a gate. Forcing it open with his frail body, he sees William Kensuke. A mage hes encountered a few times and a new girl, who was Alexus, but he didn't know her name.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 am

Ken flew over the oceans after Ryno. He heard a man had took his mercenary job and he definitely wasn't going to accept such a disgrace. Charging after Ryno, well, flying, he flew through the halls, shooting any monsters as he sees Ryno opening a door... "There you are!" He angrily shouts.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 am

"W-what...!?" William quickly turns to see Ken and Ryno both at the door, charging inside. Back-up? Did Alexus call them, or are they just lucky idiots? Who knew. Either way, with Ryno's power and Ken's aiming abilities, it might be possible to cut off the power-light source. "Guys, we need your help!" He quickly requests, staring at the two pointing up at the disco ball, "Ryno! The roof! Destroy it!" William points upwards, the ship was old and all, he doubted it'd last long, but if he shot the roof down himself, he might hit something important.

"You too, Ken! Shoot any wires you see!" He orders rather condescendingly, feeling awesome just to boss the archer around.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 am

Ken nods at William's insturctions half-heartedly. Seems he'd have to help this time since this area was very well-looked after, there were no holes, so he couldn't pinpoint any areas. "Right, you can't do anything without me, you idiot." Ken smirks, shooting randomly at the roof, to see if he can hit it while Ryno is preparing the spell.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:39 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 am

"...Though I dislike disrupting artifacts like this ship... that man is obviously the one who I was hired to defeat, so... Vicis velox porro ut res." Ryno crosses his arms, as the roof begins to give way, the finely painted ceiling cracking everywhere until it gives way, revealing the wire to cut out the disco balls light.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 am

"Right, now Ken!" William shundos next to the shadow-controlling man, roundhouse kicking the man's face, however it ended missing him as he morphed back into his shadow, aiming to stab William while he was in mid-air, however William quickly performed a Kokkuu Shundo to avoid so. It's obvious they wouldn't be able to do this unless they remove all the shadows by surrounding the room in darkness.

It would seem the man had now realized what they were trying to do, summoning shadow lions out of Ken and Ryno's shadows, trying to take them out.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am

"Wide Shot," Ken shoots at the wiring, is arrows hitting the mark cutting the wire numerous times across the cieling as some bits fall to the ground and everyone is confused in darkness. With the light gone, apparently that man's abilities are highly diminished, however the fact is they may now attack each other in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 am

William pinpointed the commander's location before the lights went out and instantly drove in an attack, with his lightning gauntlets, all one would see is a flash in this darkness as the gauntlets impale, denting the mans face sending him flying through a wall. "Hmpf... We done it...!?"

"Y-you bastards!!" He slowly forces himself up, body trembling. It would seem William's gauntlets electrocuted his nerves or something, because he gave off big signs of paralysis. "Ken, Ryno! You guys used ranged attacks right? Take him out!" William alerts the other two he wouldn't finish him off. The oppositions voice was loud and clear, it would seem that he was prepared for a counterattack. It would be best to leave it to the others, since he wouldn't know their powers.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 am

"hmm... im always late for Action" , wait on a little cheap boat come up next to the this Rusty like Ghost boat. I jumped on deck but as soon as i landed I broke thru that warped wood on the deck. AHHH..... landed in room with 4 people mid battle while taking out my kunai to ready for battle.Hey will and the rest what should i do?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:30 am

William looks around, once again, there's a new person arriving on the ship. How much people took this damn mission? Then again, the reward was high. "W-who are you...?" William was slightly distracted as the enemy rushes towards the exit in his disadvantageous state. He was running at Frost, aiming to stab him with a lance and escape from the room.

"It doesn't matter who you are, s-stop him!" William alerts the other man of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:39 am

"Oi", once i said that a spear impaled me in the torso, but due to my nature i quickly started to chant."Guren Mets Duren Abelnight", release a howling scream at my unknown attacker pushing him atleast 2 feet away. As i notice my blood pouring from my chest on to the floor. Yell to will"Get him Now while he is down, argh...".
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Ryuga

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 am

(OOC- Hope you don't mind Ryuga joining the party ^^)

Ryuga had recently been passing through the area when he had received word of a job concerning a so called “Ghost Ship”. It peeked Ryuga’s curiosity to he decided to check it out, As he made his way towards the job location he could feel magical energy surrounding it…as if an intense field had been placed around the ship…the scents of burning wood and raw power soaked the air with there scents as Ryuga picked up his pace towards the ship his white trench coat flowing behind him as he quickened his walk to a light run.

Ryuga stepped onto the ship to find….bodies of ghost like spirits littered all around the deck and massive holes blown into the sides of the ship….the scent of flame reached Ryuga’s nose and he flinched from its raw smell… “Fire….its always fire…” he made his way towards the action spotting somebody…flying?, Over a rather large hole blown into the roof of one of the rooms of the main part of the ship. Ryuga smirked coyly as closed one fist as he rested his arm on his katana Fenrir “Now the games begin…” his fist began to freeze over as his magical power flowed through him and he moved to get a better view of the action.

Ryuga knelled down over the hole in the roof of the ship and quickly analyzed the situation…”a girl…an archer….a pyromancer… how quaint” Ryuga raised his voice but kept it within calm tones as he drew as blade and raised his other hand. Ryuga’s body glowed neon blue as the water particles in the air accumulated within his palm as he recited the incantation “Freeze and sting my foes… Frost Shards!” the accumulated water had turned to a small ice ball that exploded outward as Ryuga swung his arms down towards what he presumed was the enemy as he attempted an escape. The ice ball had since separated into 5 shards that would explode and freeze on impact trapping or killing whatever seemed to be the problem here…
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 am

Wow the ac must be kicking on in here. Noticing shards of ice coming toward my direction i proceed to use my ninpo Go-Shin-Tao, as the ninpo activating it started to close up my wound. Using my kunai to bat away the stray ice flakes from impaling me, "Hey, guy watch how your aim those things".
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Ken now knew what it was like to have a battle interrupted by newcomers randomly appearing. There was a lot of people after this man's bounty, but he wouldn't let up. "Rapid Stream!" Ken growls, wanting to hunt down the man first and foremost. "Get out of my way! Kids should stay out of this! He's mine!" Ken barrages his arrows forward, as a perfect linear stream of them fly at the enemy. The chances of missing were unlikely as he was not only occupied by two other offenders, but Ken's arrows would look to be the less deadly, however they were secretly drenched in ki, making them able to pierce through a lot of magical barriers.

"...Spread." Ken mutters, trying to startle the newbies as wings fly out of his back and arch upwards as he takes lift off, aiming to take pursuit if the enemy escapes.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Looking as my wounds are being sealed by my ninpo,"Wow its like a crow of some sorts". preparing to move to attack after the birdy-man attacks end. Looking around then throws my kunai at the ceiling and jump after it while chanting, "Gon-Do-Sai".
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 am

The man scurried his way out trying to find a way to hide into the shadows but was impaled by kunai and arrows. It was too late for him, [color=black]"Do you think I would lose to... some brats...!?" He growls, coughing up some blood as he swings his arms up changing some words. He was creating a final kamikaze attack to kill them all. All the shadows lapsed over each other until the ship halls were coloured black instead of its usual colour. An explosion, followed by another. And again. The ship lowered into the ocean, it was beginning to sink.

"Guys, we have to get out of here..." He grits his teeth as the man collapses on the ground. Th enemy seemed to be dead, but the ship was still sinking. There was no time to lose. Grabbing Alexus he follows with a quick concession of shundo throughout the halls to make it to the deck...
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Ryuga

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 am

Ryuga concurred and leapt from his perch in the hole above the main room of the ship and spread his arms out as he fell into the water below him, the water where Ryuga had entered split apart and reformed as ice allowing a moderately safe perch from which Ryuga watched the ship sink into the water depths below. Ryuga smirked and raised a free hand creating a small ice bridge for him to return to the dock, He slid down the path and stepped onto the dock as he snapped his fingers collapsing the magic and letting the ice return to its liquid state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship [Open to All]   Ghost Ship [Open to All] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Ship [Open to All]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next