Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Distant Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 am

Rose had used her vicinity sight with her foresight to see what was going on within the otherside of the wall. "E-everyone, they've got explosive rounds, traps and seemingly clones... watch out." Rose alerts the rest of the team, trying to find another entrance to the area. "There should be other entrances to the wall, what do you guys think? Though we could use the plan Ryno came up with, I mean... if there's traps behind the door, if we burst the door down, it should be able to set off any traps we might have set off ourselves if we entered casually." She asks and explains the idea to the group..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:00 am

"Why don't me and Yoko just have a competition and see who can take out the most? I'm obviously going to win," William chuckles to himself in a provoking manner. Then again, he doubted Yoko would care for the insult, he never did. He was always here just for Umi. "Oh. I guess I'll end up being the one to impress everyone here. Including Umi." He sticks his tongue out in an immature manner at the swordsman.

Just in case even that didn't work, "Your boyfriend's ugly." He nods confidently that, that would at least work.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:16 am

"Says the one without a nose, and no understanding of fashion sense..."

Yoko took his sword and put it back into his sheath, he would not need it to keep up with Will. He and Umi had already discussed tactics for combating each of there opponents, as they filled classic and rather stupid archetypes, not much else would be needed other than standard plans. He followed Umi into the lounge and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 am

"Nose...? What's this then?" He knew Yoko's passionate love would get in the way of getting angry, grabbing out his lightning gauntlets he punches his two fists together. "Electricity hurts Umi, right? Guess what I have?" Of course, he wasn't going to nor start a fight, just a little provocation to keep some interest in William. He never though of these people about to attack were a threat, so he was easily underestimating them.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 am

"Guess what I have... A GUN!"

Umi's seldom used pistol was indeed, in it's holster, capable of accelerating the bullet fast enough to kill Will from this distance.

"Now stop being a baby and get into your position, we're wasting the time we dont have."

(For reference)

Umi placed the replicas on both the wall and in the courtyard, while placing 31 boxes on straight lines across both the wall and in the courtyard while caring the one that could explode, on one of the replicas hands.

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 am

Mortimer decided it would be best if he didn't get involved in Wlliams and Umis little "spat".

Honestly he couldn't tell where the line between friendship and enmity was with those two. Odds are they would eventually get each other killed.

Hopefully that would be another day though as the enemy would be breaking through the gate soon. Mortimer sat down attempting to build up as much magical energy as he could while still maintaining the "clones" before the enemy got through. He would be able to shundo away fast enough as soon as Umi gave the signal for him to get into position, but right now he needed to meditate and restore the energy he had wasted on all those silly little mines.

Sitting crosslegged Mortimer held his hands before him, fingers knit together, palms facing upwards and the tips of his thumbs touching one another. THe shadowmage sat with a dignified silence his back erect. He could feel the ambient magical energy swirling around him. There weren't any leylines nearby but the ambient energy was still plentiful. Mortimer began his rhythmic breathing beckoning the magic to enter his body, flowing through him to do his will. He was attuning himself to the area, like diverting the mystical streams through the canal which was his body into the resevoir of his soul. This resevoir was the source of his power, the source of all mages power, and the amount of magic a wizard could store in it, draw from it and the rapidity at which he did this, determined his standing in the magical community.

And so Mortimer recharged himself... readying his depleted magic for what was to come...
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:10 am

"Please destroy the wall and let's do this!" Ayra cheers ready for action and controlling guys.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 am

Daisuke and Ryou could tell what they were doing but ignored since they would like to see what the others can do. For now, they just told everyone about the positions of the bombs and set-up traps and nothing much else to say. Daisuke received a bag that was given by Nhieling and could tell of what it already was which is a secret just between them only. "So when shall we move out?" Ryou asked just for confirmation while Daisuke was just planning on some strategies of his own away from the others. It's kind of odd as of why the twins only used the sense of sight on their Sagitta Magica but oh wells, they have their owns ways of handling stuffs.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 am

One of the better way to make a wall fall is to attack the earth under it, and not the wall itself.

[I've correct my sentence because it were full of error -_-]
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 am

"La la la, Flet Une Vente! Flans Saltatio Pulverea!" Larita chants, sending a huge burst of wind at the door attempting to break it down. As expected, it was on tight, "Someone, h-help! We can break it down," She smiles confidently.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 am

Daisuke was wondering for what reason Larita wanted to break down the door but whatever, Dai and Ryou lend a helping hand as wind surround their arms with their palms in contact, they formed two giant hammer. Ryou slammed it on the door first and Dai did the second slam on top of Ryou's for a stronger impact which would send the door flying... "Woud this help" He enquires seeing the door flew far away till the end as it crashed into peices.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 am

"Alright, shall we do this? I'll leave the traps to you guys, as for the door, leave it to me. Vicis velox porro ut res, Disintergrate." Ryno brings his arms at, aiming for the small hinges in the door, soon the hinges time increase dramatically, causing it to rust and rust until its not strong enough to hold the weight of the door with the fuming winds from Larita.

The door slams down and thanks to Larita's winds, falls down onto any traps that could have been under the door, if none, it still gave them a chance. "Go!" Ryno shouts, taking a separate route.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 am

Ken jumped onto the door quickly, "Wide Shot!" Ken growls, shooting a wide arc of arrows throughout the ground, all of them being marker arrows to show where his allies could step on, in case there's any traps. Turning his head upwards, "Spread," He flies into the air, gliding through the battlefield, aiming for the roof that Umi was under. Charging his ki to the fullest potential, he aims for the top of the roof shooting his ki-infused arrows at the roof, hoping it crashes down on Umi.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

"Adeat: Delinera Blasphemia, track: Mortimer C. Graves!" Rose chants, as the crystal ball pops out of the card and shows a big status display on Mortimer. "Ayra, Mortimer is to the east of here! Track him down, now... Haa... Foresight!" Rose concentrates her magic viewing where the soldiers had put the respective traps.

"Okay, good job Ken. Stay in radius of a broken arrow, the traps are placed away from the arrows, just stay near a broken arrow and you won't step on anything! Or take the traps out by shooting where there isn't an arrow now!" Rose alerts to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 am

(I guess i'll do the replicas...We're all in the same place)

The replicas on the wall attack, leading in with punches, they sought to ambush the intruders. The replicas in the courtyard, on the other hand had placed the boxes out in a grid pattern all around the fort, with Umi's replica carrying the shadow bomb, he let the others attack also.

"Watch yourself, Bombs arent too fun ;D"
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 am

Ashraeh arrived a little too late. She was in the shower. "Ahh! Everyone started without me! Where do I go?" She shook her head in self-disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 am

"Then, I'll go meet Mortimer~" Ayra smiles, running over almost naked in a bikini alone. She only planned to distract him, from the others quick enough for them to get past without him stopping them. "Blue Lipstick," She summons her artifact, putting on the blue lipstick which increases her speeds to much higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:22 am

(Remember, since it's PVP, one action per turn)

"Sorry guys, but these are entirely controlled by Mortimer over there, the arrows wont set them off even if you tried to, but if i were to go him the nod..."

One of the Umi clones blocked the Wide Arrows with his Deflectio barrier, though weak, would block the arrows minimal strength. He took the box and made a motion to fake Mortimer who made a hand gesture, throwing the live and super explosive shadow box into the invading crowd. The arrows hit the fakes, but as fakes, they did not explode, making it seem as if fake Umi's statement was real.

" this thing could be very lethal, seeya..."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Nhieling was a little behind the group, letting his puppet flew between thel and him. Seeing everyone rushing wildly, he just sighed...
Fine, we'll do with this.

Turning to Daisuke : We'll go back to the first plan, get ready.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 pm

[Not sure what that is but okay..Hope I got it right..]

Daisuke who was just standing there just said "Okay!" He placed his right hand's palm facing towards Ken as a number of 30 arrows flew to Ken's hand ready for firing. He then did the same with his left hand and start an incantation "Dop Pe Ru, 10 Spiritus Ignis Coentes Sagittet Inimicum" Summoning the fire Sagitta Magica as it gathers around Umi away from his range of reaching. Using two of the light Sagitta Magica he had around that area to fly towards Umi at quick speed to blind him giving time for Ken to make his fire.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 am

"I wonder what I should do." Ashraeh paced back and forth worriedly. "I know! I'll just walk around, and attack the first thing I see! That'll work!~" Her not very well thought out plan was executed immediately. Off she ran into the building ruin thing!

"Ouch!" Ashraeh said as she tripped on her own two feet. She rubbed her bottom gingerly, which had taken most of the impact. "That really hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 am

Ken grins at Daisuke, obtaining the roaring thunderous arrows in his hand, as he shoots the lightning arrows at amazingly velocity with precise accuracy. Unlike Ken's arrows, these were surging with static, as Ken shoots it, it obliterating the arrows and crashing into the roof, "Nice!!" Ken gives a thumbs up at Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 am

Daisuke stared at Ken "Please don't randomly fire them..." One of the arrow then disappers after being struck into the roof. It was like shooting Daisuke into a roof as those were doppel arrows.. as in the doppels are the arrow.. Ryou received a message from Daisuke through the mind link. Ryou went towards Rose and touched her head and became a stylish headphone as now she could see the entire image of the whole area including the 4 elite mages that had 2 light Sagitta Magica following them.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:49 am

"Well i guess were not doing anything about the explosives... bowdy"

The shadow mine, imbued with Will's fire magic, was thrown into the midst of the invading crowd, who, rather than defending themselves, were caught up in the blast. Given the destructive nature of Will's magic, it would due severe damage to everyone in the area. He was hit with another small packet of sagitta magica, but they crashed onto his barrier and were destroyed.

"Sucks to be them..."

(Since none of you bothered to defend for the 4~5 posts you were setting up, it'll hit pretty hard)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:12 pm

[Ayra have rushed wildly, so she isn't hit. Myself is behind the group. Other just didn't read your post and I didn't feel like do it for them, so you're right]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream   Distant Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next