Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:21 pm

William wrote:
He can't be physically attacked, but with ki he can be hurt.

Isn't it a little OP versus charac that rely only on their physical attack?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Actually Ki doesnt, electrical attacks do, and i cant continuously regenerate
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 pm

So you have a skill (not even a technique) that made you untouchable by all standard ki attacker? Bored
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Yah, it's called Ocean Spirit Form..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 pm

And this kind of thing isn't forbidden for being unfair?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 pm

No, cause im not resistant to ki or magic, my bodies made of water, so it goes through me, but to repair myself i have to regenerate, which i cant do multiple times
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Yep, but it still mean that you got multiple live. Or if the attack too strong you can't regenerate?
If you got 3-4live in a fight I still think it's incredibly powerful even a technique should be of high rank for something like this am I mistaking?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm

I dont have an actual body anymore, so i limited it as much as possible, it cant get any weaker than that.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

(I try to understand the limit of what we can do, because this seem so unfair that it might at least have draw back to be balance no? If this kind of thing is allowed, then I think that must of the person here are moderating themselves too much when doing their upgrade)

Is it limited to regenerating when being hurt, or it can even regenerate yourself when you take high amount of damage? (to make a simple example, let's say that your getting hit by a rank 7-8 spell only base on destruction and take the attack directly, will you still be able to regenerate, or will it take you out?)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Regenerate still. It's called the fruits of your labor there Freshy.

It's not so much broken, it's just powerful, a lot more power than new people can handle, which makes sense, With Will, Rie and Asherah constantly attacking me would break my barriers, and leave me unable to regenerate multiple times, essentially defeating me. You just have to be around my level to beat it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Yep, It's perfectly true, but what I think it don't make sense it that it would have to be a technique, with a definite rank that would definite a limited power. I've read most of the presentation here, and skill are always things like "night vision..." or thing that will be called at the most useful. You are the only one with a powerful battle skill. And this is the part I don't understand : are we allowed to add skill to our profile though upgrade that boost the power of our charac?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:22 pm

i think you have to have a specific reason, mine was caused i technically died...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:36 pm

ah yes, you can't add skill randomly just because you want "Oh ! My charac is in fact an archangel and so can resurrect the dead, it's a special skill of him. He? Why I can't?"

If it's allowed then I won't restrain to use it Shiny
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:37 pm

no need to be condescending..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:41 pm

He? when I have been? I'm sincere here I don't understand where you've seen me do it Shocked!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:37 am

He said ki doesn't hurt him, well I guess you can say that, but any demon slaying move (which Shinemieryu(sp)) is all about would destroy him. Not only that, anti-magic and Sai's sealing are also very bad for him. Also if someone has similar powers to Asuna's magic cancel- once again, very bad for Umi. Or an artifact like Asuna's.

Or even Haruna's artifact, if she creates an electric-based golem. Also, water mages if stronger than him (though none are) would be able to slightly control him, because he's made out of water. So it ain't broken, though is has a lot of positives, it also has a few negatives.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:39 am

dorianodet wrote:
: are we allowed to add skill to our profile though upgrade that boost the power of our charac?

Err, no. We approved Umi's one because it was more of a 'species' trait, which should be listed in the skills & disciplines.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)   Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random RP Idea! (Possible storyline thingy if William Approves)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4