Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

School Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:57 pm

(OOC: I forgot to change the ten. Sorry. When I say a few, I only mean 2-3.)

Larita revised over the spell, trying to gain the concept of the spell. First she had to chant, as well as use her key words. Once done the arrows of wind will wrap around the opponent. The more arrows the stronger the bind will be... She began practicing even more.
Back to top Go down
Osami

Osami

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Osami decided to up the ante with her balance practice, setting another book on top of her first book. This increased both the weight on the tip of the gun and also the amount of concentration needed to keep the gun and the books balanced.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 am

Sai had contented himself with finding the book he was reading before to continue, and he occasionally talked to himself, usually in just a mumble under his breath. "There are more peices to this thing than I thought... woah" he seemed impressed, but as of now he guessed none of the magic described he could currently do, it seemed to be in some sort of order which the book had kindly left out.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:07 am

Finally after long hours of search I picked a book ,least promising..Mythical creatures it said.It looked to be a encyclopedia of various mythical and mythological creatures.I finally found a familiar name...Atop the page it said "Meniforis,the demon warrior".I saw now that this world was infact connected (or had been) to azard.The book read:"Meniforis was one of his kind,a demon who rebelled against his own companions as he had realized the destruction they had caused to the humans.He took on an army of demons along side humans who helped him.He won their trust in the battlefield alone.One by one he took out legions of demons.Until..his last fight was with kerkotas,believed to be the most strongest demon alive.Meniforis tired,battered and exhausted from his fights,took the final task of defeating kerkotas.The fight went on day and night..this was a matter of pride so meniforis didnt let humans be involved in it.Soon they both fell..a draw.After years and beyond meniforis became the hero of azard..the land he saved from demons..his own kind.His stories became folklore and he soon ascended in this history of azard..as meniforis "he god of drogan warriors" ...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:11 am

(None of you make any sense)

Umi: Yoko! lets go, i studied enough, ill work on my barriers next..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm

*The Next Day*

Umi returned to the library, intent on learning a barrier spell, he searched around the shelves for a book on defensive magic, but couldnt find more than a few books on it.

Umi: Hmmm... its The Barrier Spell, now this is what i've been looking for....
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Umi: Ok, its a wall that guards against both physical and magical attacks based on the degree of intricacy built into it, the Paries spell works as a magical wall, and absorbs attacks through a magical array, the more complex the array the stronger the absorbing power will be... Ok, now just need to write down the ritual...

==Barrier Ritual==
1. Draw my array around my body
2.Say the long ritual incantation
3. Combine the array with my magic
4. MAKE IT A GOOD BARRIER!!

Umi: Now i need to do step one, now i need some powerful magical symbols for this one..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Umi: This is where i shine! my magical array theory should be able to hold up against powerful attacks, and the symbols will probably be something like this..

Drawing up the plans for his magical circle, he wrote them down on a sheet of paper, using a magical symbols book he found, he started drawing the basic design.

Umi: The Mars symbol will guard against physical and Ki attacks, while the Uranus symbol should cover basic magical attacks, while the Neptunus symbol should strengthen the barrier.. now include the hexagram that will connect each of the points..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:30 am

Rewards

Aria: 3 SP, 2 MP
Umi: 3 SP, 2 MP
Kaito: 1 SP
Oberon: 1 SP
Yoko: 1 SP, 1 MP
Bex: 1 SP
Osami: 1 SP
Ryo : 1 SP
Hebi: 1 SP
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net