Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

School Library Empty
PostSubject: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 am

Larita enters the schools library. It was overflowed with books, she totally loved it. Looking at a few magical study books, she began to read and find the concept on how a few musical spells worked.

After an hour of looking, she couldn't find any magical music spells. "This is an outrage~!" She mumbles to herself in anger. She moved from one section to another, looking for information on musical magic.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 am

Umi was running down the library rows with his books, not noticing the table in front of him, he hit the table and dropped the books in the air. Using a spell he wanted to learn, he tried to use it.

Umi: Vente Te!
(Is it allowed if its just for school purposes? its not like we arent gonna learn it)

Wind stopped the books in midair, hoping that someone would catch them while he was getting up from the table
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:27 am

Aria notices the man in need of help, running over to him (rather slowly), she catches a few of the books. Landing safely, a book she had missed slammed right on top her head. "Eek!" She lets out a small scream. Grabbing the book off her head, she read the title. 'Musical Magic.'

Looking at the man, she hands the books over to him. "A-Ah, I saw you... in our class. My name's Larita..." She says, "C-Can I please have this book?" She asks showing him the Musical Magic Book.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:33 am

Umi: Of course, i wanted to check it out, some magic its better for supporting others

Looking at the books he got, he thought they were to much for him to handle, but gave in to his thirst for knowledge
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Male Posts : 33

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:51 am

As I walked into the library I thought to myself, "Wait... what am I doing here? Oh yea!"

I walked to the back of the library where they keep the mangas. (Yea that's right. This library has mangas. >.>) I saw this one called Negima RP: Lost Magic. I thought, "Hey this looks good." So I picked it up and started reading it. After awhile I started to notice that this book showed everything that I did that day and stuff I planned to do later. I started freaking out because how could a book know all this stuff and especially stuff I haven't even done yet?! I ran out of the library screaming, "OMG! THIS BOOK IS CRAZY!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About an hour later after I calmed down I went back to the library for some hard core studying.....studying tricks that is... hehe. >=D (I am an illusionist after all. Playing tricks on people is the best way test my power.)
So I grab a magic trick book and I get to reading. After a couple hours of reading I thought I would test out some of my spells I read about. So I went to the human world and started playing around with their minds. =D

Last edited by Kaito on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oberon

Oberon

Male Posts : 34

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am

"Excuse me young man, but did you check that book out before running out of the library like a madman?" Oberon asked, stopping the student at the library door. He took the book from the student's hands and began flipping through it. He smiled, realizing what the book was. "Ah yes, the prank book. If I had a Drachma for every time someone thought that this was telling the truth, I'd be a rich man wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Male Posts : 33

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 am

Oberon wrote:
"Excuse me young man, but did you check that book out before running out of the library like a madman?" Oberon asked, stopping the student at the library door. He took the book from the student's hands and began flipping through it. He smiled, realizing what the book was. "Ah yes, the prank book. If I had a Drachma for every time someone thought that this was telling the truth, I'd be a rich man wouldn't I?"

I didn't have the book when I ran out of the door, it was left on the table that I was reading it at.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 am

(It was a manga?? i expected a novel)

Umi: Hello Larita, My name is Umi, im a student here, wanna practice magic with me??
I only know healing defensive and water magic through
Back to top Go down
Oberon

Oberon

Male Posts : 34

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 am

((Oh, you didn't say that. You just said that you ran out frantically.))
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:08 am

"T-thank you." She stutters, as she begins reading the book. There wasn't much offensive spells, however quite a lot defensive wise. There was a specific one that caught her attention, a strong healing spell that involved both chanting words and musical playing on the instrument. It was obviously going to be hard to practice, but it caught her attention.

She wrote a few spells on a piece of paper to revise.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 am

Umi: So what kind of music do you play Larita?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 am

"I play the flute... I can also play the drums, electric guitar and triangle..." She answers Umi, as she continues to write down a few spells. She was going to go on a major training mission once she's done. She was never confident in her ability anyway. "Is there a book on wind magic...?" She asks him.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 am

Umi: Im sure there is if we look for it, but can you look for a book on healing magic, or pactios??

Umi searched around through the old books and scrolls that were stacked onto the walls neatly, he found one for a powerful ice spell, but not anything on what he was looking for in particular
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 am

Larita blushes when the man says the word 'pactio'. "W-why would you want a book on that?" She asks him, however decided to help him as she looks for one on healing and wind as well.

"Are you planning to make a pactio with someone?" She asks flipping through a few books.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:24 am

Umi: Why yes, but im not sure who yet...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 am

"I-is it your g-girlfriend?" She jokes, however fails and stutters continually making it suspicious. "I-I'm not referring to me!" She adds on flustered. Falling back off a chair she was on too look at books, she quickly grabs onto the bookshelf however accidentally grabbed onto a book and fell onto the floor. The book on her head.

"Ow...." She mumbles, looking at the book that was just opened. The pages shown a male and female kissing. "Eek!" She says throwing it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 am

(If i say its Yoko, it'll just be more work)

Umi: Well i dont know yet, but when i find someone i will

Picking up a book on water magic, he wanted to try and learn some of it, he look through it for a part that he would be able to perform, he found the part on Sagitta Magica's water version and began reading

(Can i achieve my training in the library? since thats technically how wizards train)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:28 am

(OOC: Sure.)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aria

Aria

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:32 am

Larita gives a beautiful smile. "I hope you find the person you want to pactio with." She says. The light shines brightly in the library and she looks out a nearby window. "I've got what I need here. I hope we meet again," She says exiting the library, with all her notes.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:36 am

Umi: You dont wanna practice our magic in here? i would love to hear some Music.

Umi started ready the lines of the book, it was in latin, so he had very little trouble translating it.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:26 am

(After Stranger in a Strange land)

Yoko: hey Umi, are you practicing magic? can i join you.

Picking up some empty sheets of paper, he made them into charms for him to practice his onmyoudo skills

Yoko: So i just transmit my natural ki through my body, and force it outwards through my finger.....Om, Lan

(Its like a Ki-based Ardescat spell, super basic, so is it okay if he doesnt use to much practice?)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Umi: Ill divide the necessary steps for Sagitta Magica into bullet points....
1. Say the right Incantation, or else you will explode
2. The amount of magic arrows you seek to create will appear as balls of light
3. Guide them through the attack pattern through your wand
4. Watch them as they go ~BOOM~

GeroGero! Una Spirite Undiali, coentes sagittent inimicum, Sagitta Magica Una Undis!

While Umi was reciting the incantation, a single ball of light appeared on his left side, the balls the transformed into the "arrowhead" of the sagitta magica, before flying off and crashing into a bookcase
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Yoko: Im not cleaning that up...Om..Pri-iti

Basic application of Ki was Yoko's specialty, his unleashed his Ki around his body and through it, creating a powerful membrane to protect him from attacks, as most Shinmeiryuu Initiates were taught to use it during their mock battles.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Umi: Whoops, well barriers up kids...GeroGero! Una Spirite Undiali, coentes sagittent inimicum, Sagitta Magica Una Undis!

Using his wand to guide it this time, the single arrow her made flew out, twisted a little bit, and exploded in midair.

Umi: Casting Time is 5 seconds... but at this level its to easy to block, it doesnt move fast enough to hit fighters, and a good mage can block it with a spell.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:33 am

Umi: let me upgrade it a little bit, spread more magic energy into the other arrows...
GeroGero! Tres Spiritus Undiales, Coentes sagittet inimicum, Sagitta Magica Series Undis

Umi gathered three balls of magic around him, before they exploded around himself, his barrier unable to deflect magic.

Umi:~Oww~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library Empty

Back to top Go down

School Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next