Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

school based events?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

school based events? Empty
PostSubject: school based events?   school based events? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 am

Shouldnt we have more school based events?? Maybe a club day(if someone made more clubs)
or a academic competition with other Magic Schools, I love to fight the Valkyries at Ariadne..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: school based events?   school based events? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 am

Already planned an inschool event + class event stuff. Wasn't sure if we should make teams up, or just do it solo. I was thinking kinda like Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.

Where you're either in the blue team or red team. (They done white or red, but blue and red's just better).

This is where I randomize people and split them for the people who want to participate. Althought, after school trip, of course, since that is a class-based event...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: school based events?   school based events? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:30 am

That would be so fun!!
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: school based events?   school based events? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:48 am

School based events? Sounds like fun... Pentawizard Playoffs perhaps? Horrified Blush
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: school based events?   school based events? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 am

Haha, events for all types I guess, like sprinting, knowledge, swimming, teamwork and all that.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: school based events?   school based events? Empty

Back to top Go down

school based events?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1