Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

School Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 am

Umi: Maybe if i focus the maximum output for my barrier, i can create... GeroGero! Uniplex magica paries anticorporalis, Deflectio vis Maxima!

Outputting the maximum amount of energy through his barrier, it creating a powerful defensive barrier capable of blocking even powerful physical attacks, giving the ordinarily shell like Deflectio spell an even wider, bigger barrier. The barrier then dissipated from wasting to much power.

Umi: Aww, my barriers gone..
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 am

I walked out of my dorm and through the corridor,perhaps I should check out the library if I was to find any clues about azard.Although I had little hope.As I reached the library I sensed magic being performed.I poked my head in
"Uhh,anyone here..?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:26 am

Umi: Oh hi! I was just practicing magic over here with Yoko.. would you care to join us?

GeroGero! Tres spiritus undiales, coentes sagittet inimicum, Sagitta Magica, Series Undis

Rather than gathering them around his body inside his barrier, which left his arrows no where to go and backfire on Umi, He gathered them just outside of it, so he was able to fire of the magical arrows into the distance of the huge library, and exploded into the air like fireworks.

Umi: Hm..."Sagitta Undiales have the staunching ability, which allows them to slowly weaken whatever they hit, this effect causes barriers to slowly erode away, attack spells to become weak, and magical being to become slower. To be able to reach the desired effect there must be a large number of arrows to staunch the opponent... "
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:31 am

I saw in amazement as I witnessed magic for the first time with my own eyes
"h-how did you do that?!"Were the only words that came out of my mouth.I took out my wand and examined it again.Was it his powerful all along?Perhaps I had underestimated magic way to much.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 am

Umi: Learning Magic, Yokos over their doing Ki training, but thats boring, i was actually coming up with a new theory on magical application, like this GeroGero! Iactum Praesentum Circulum

A large magical array appeared in front of Umi, it started glowing as it gathered magical power, meaning it was ready to be used.

Umi: Do you go to this school? i dont believe i've seen you
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:39 am

"I am from a distant land,and new to magic as well.After seeing you perform that,I was a little amazed."
I closly examined his body for his magical energy.Unlike our own ki,the energy maintained a perfect flow.Not wild,but calm.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:47 am

Umi: Well magic and Ki are gathered in different ways, so its a little less sporadic, its not all that easy, its been 3 hours and i've only been able to reach this far..
GeroGero! Quinque Spiritus Undiales, Coentes Sagittet Inimicum, Sagitta Magica, Series Undis

This time five arrows appeared rather than three, but it was not what Umi expected
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 am

"hmm,I see...Im bex odinion,Iv just joint the school.And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:04 am

Umi: Im Umi, and thats Yoko over their.... we both enrolled at this school
Back to top Go down
Osami

Osami

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 am

Osami came walking into the library her usual bored and lethargic expression firmly in place. She pointedly ignored the others in the library, going directly to a section of books.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:54 am

I looked a a little girl pass into the library,she went her own way without looking at us.As I couldent sense much magical energy in her I ignored as well.Perhaps she was hiding it?

I concentrated back on umi
"So..,you know where can I find books on magical history?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Sai had appeared rather unexpectedly, in time to hear one person say something about magical history. "Don't bother... its rather boring" he commented, walking past picking a book randomly from the shelf, it just so happened to be a rather old book, which hadn't been opened in quite a while. A small cloud of dust puffing out as he opened it.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm

"Lets just say..its my favorite subject"I said sarcastically.It was too soon to let strangers to of my past.
Back to top Go down
Osami

Osami

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Osami took out a single book from a shelf and hefted it in her hands, testing its weight, before smiling (or as much as a person such as Osami could) in appreciation. Osami took out one of her guns and held it out in her left hand. With her right hand she then placed the book on a balancing point on he gun, and so Osami's training started.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Sai just shook his head. "Yeah, sure it is." He began reading his book, quite quickly as he was flipping through the pages rather fast. It seemed like he was interested with the contents as well, but without a proper front cover, what could he be reading about?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 am

I looked at the girl again,as she took out a gun.A gunner?,after the archer guy my hopes lit up about this place.She seemed to busy to be bothered.I went to my nearest shelf and began searching for the book I required.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 am

Umi: Why practice in the library, its not really gonna help physical abilities to study... Now i believe i'll try this one, Urodata...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 pm

(OOC: For Aria, Umi and anyone else who learns spells through the library, please follow the rules and update your profile. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 pm

"Why not practice in the library? Books are not only for magic" Sai said, nodding as he closed his book, the title of the book obscured by his hand, though the word and letter "Soul S-" could be seen, why had that got his interest? He wouldn't quite answer, but, he would try something quite strange, holding out his palm he seemed to be trying something he had read in his book.

"Come on..." he said, a silvery form beggining to materialize, until there was something that looked like a grip for a small blade, a tanto maybe. Blinking, he looked exhausted. "Thats all I could do?" He pocketed the grip and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Hebi observed the library from outside, her tail swishing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Larita wandered back to the library, it wasn't as quiet as she would expect, but it was a area of vast knowledge. She planned on learning the three spells she marked down. As she had just joined a new club, she didn't want to be a burden to anyone...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Umi: But that wont help much for physical skills...... I gotta make another contract? darn...
GeroGero! Salent, Biblium (The name of the basic telekinesis spell btw)

Grabbing the book with his magic power, he pulled it closer to him with the movement of his wand, the instructions were long and complex, so Umi started with the first part.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:19 am

Larita's first spell she wanted to learn was Saggita Magic. It's perfect for her. "La La La, Decem Spiritus Aeriales, Vinculum Facti Inimicum Captent, Sagitta Magica, Aer Capturae!" She quietly chants (as it is a library) and a few wind arrows fly in front of her and wrap around the table.

"S-so the attack wraps around the enemy... and immobilizes them..." She analyzes the attack to herself.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 am

(Just learning the spell wont allow you to use Decem(10) i can barely use 5, so work harder!)

Umi: But how did you use this attack? its meaning is everything! As a master of magical theory, its important to understand these things or else you'll never get better! Time to begin the ritual.

Cutting his hand once again, he dripped it onto a magical array, a basic one any new mage can use. From the array a huge amount of magical power came out of the circle,

Umi: GeroGero! Evocatio Spirite Chirurgium, Permissionem Evocem Te Jovis Pars, Factus Pactium Sis Spirite Urodata!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 am

From the magical circle Umi was standing in, a small sprite appeared from another dimension, it looked like a small nurse with short white hair with short little angelic wings

Spirit: Im a Medical Report Spirit, we help to diagnose wounds ans sickness to help healers cure them, I would be happy to help you as well, but i cannot enter a fight, to dangerous. So long Partner!

The Spirit disappeared, practicing using the spell he just learned from the Urodata spirit, he summoned it, The Spirit created a halo of light that examined Umi from head to toe, before disappearing and leaving a small paper behind.

Umi: Oh, Im healthy, how nice Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Library   School Library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next