Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting: Chimera

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Nhieling, seriously thinking of backing, suddently got an idea :

Sedding his puppet right to the lion head, he suddently make here change direction multiple times, just out of range of the wounded chimera. Annoyed by his movement, the chimera suddently throw a beam of raw power at the puppet.

Nhieling just draw back his puppet at him, letting the beam flying forward the two character watching the fight from aside.

Putting himself back in attack position, his doll has waiting with a creepy grin.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:51 am

Ken shot at the beam aimed towards Aliidan and Rie, but couldn't stop it. "%*@!, we'll just have to take it out!" He shouts, shooting a few arrows at the chimera, avoiding any acid rain by ascending tot he sky. Shooting arrows from the sky, "Rapid Stream!" Ken shouts, shooting a stream of arrows.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 am

Rose peered at the chimera, avoiding any attacks aimed towards her. She figured it out, she figured everything out. "Everyone... this isn't a chimera, it's three separate organisms, no wonder such an animal having been born with three different types of special or rare magic, that would be impossible! We need to separate them, they're attachment together is fake!!" Rose informs everyone, as a sound cannon was shot her way. Slamming her arms in a cross like form, her spirits defend the attack but are easily destroyed at the beam obliterates Rose, knocking her out.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 am

Seeing rose being knocked out after trying to say something, Nhieling swiftly use his puppet to draw rose in safety distance.

Sorry, this will hurt quite a bit, but i'll have to reanimate you the fast way....

Using his puppet claw, he pierce her skin lighly near the temple, using his doll's curse to shock her out of the world of dreams.

Rose body suddently have a spasm, waking up her in great pain.

The pain will dispear very soon, explain me what you've say, i'll read on your lips.

With a smile he add

Oh ! And avoid to get critcal damage in a few day or your soul will be suck in the doll. It would be a real pain in the ass to put in back in your body.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:28 pm

As Rose was rescued by the puppet man, the chimera quickly took him as a major threat. In a split instant, the chimera appeared right next to Nhieling and swung its paw at him, the snake head biting his arm. The poison may be rejected through magical abilities, or simply healed, but only if done soon. It may even be done by his own puppet. “Someone heal Nhieling!” William quickly shouts, “Son Ta Rik, Per telum of incendia quod inflecto of incendia, EGO to order thee! Incendia largior super mihi, surculus! Destruction Arrow!” He chants, as a bow of fire and arrows of fire are created, as he launches them at the chimera, hoping to destroy the snake head. The goat attempted to suck the arrows in, only successfully sucking in one arrow, as the chimera pounces into the air, stopping its attack on Nhieling.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 am

Seeing that his attack wasn't really effective ,Daisuke had to plan another attack "This is going to be harder than I thought" he observed the chimera hoping to find a weak spot .He then thought of trying to fire towards the eye but it would be hard since it was moving and requires an accurate aim "Guess I just got to try" He merges the remaining 4 lightning-type Sagitta Magica and starts charging but this time it looks smaller and took the shape of a giant arrow .

After some time of charging ,Daisuke was ready to fire "Hopefully this works" He then fires the giant arrow-like lightning Sagitta Magica that instantly scatters into a number of 200 needles towards the sky and showered down upon the chimera once again .Knowing it had a tough hide he hopes to hit it's eye atleast with this number of attacks this time.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:20 am

Rie was trying desperately to hide behind Aliidan's coat. The coat was nice for that. She couldn't bare talking or even looking at Will, even though she knew she would have to... eventually. Thankfully Aliidan was being her usual oblivious self. Good, that meant no one could see her furious blush.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Suddently pulling rose, Nhieling retreat out of sight of the chimera.

The faster way to eliminate the poison

Using his puppet, Nhieling make a large cut into his arm. As the blood flow, the poison seem to quit his body. Then, using on of his thread, he close the injury to prevent a large blood loss.

Using Daisuke attack as a cover, Nhieling suddently throw the ball he was holding, an then throw his doll into the battle once more.

At the instant the doll enter in chimera range, the ball explose, revealing herself to be a smoke bomb. The chimera counter attack, but his attak go through the screen without hitting the puppet, wich have changed direction at the last moment, and instead of rushing for the eyes, she used the smoke cover to hit the same ear she hit sooner, but this time getting a perfect hit right into it, percing the ear drum and propaging the poison directly near the beast's brain.

The beast start howling in pain, as the soul eater cruse take effect and provoc a burst of pain in her head. Slowy loosing her sight, the beast start to go berzerk, shooting in every direction. Pulling his puppet behind the wall he was hiding with rose, Nhieling say through his puppet :

I can't do more than this, the poison isn't totaly cured, you'll have to either kill this beast for me to heal myself, or cure me, i can't continu moving like this.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:25 pm

William watches as Nhieling and Rose retreated, leaving William, Ken and Daisuke on the battlefield, assuming Aliidan and Rie continue to do nothing. “If they’re attachment really is fake, we’ll have to separate them through attacking the point they join together... I think...” William alerts everyone, not sure of himself. He took the leading role, as if he didn’t; he felt something bad might happen. Just like he didn’t in the Everlast Magic School fight... what happened? The school was destroyed beyond repair.

“Son Ta Rik, Trignita spiritus ardescat coentes sagittet inimicum! Sagitta Magica!!” William chants, sending thirty arrows combining with Daisuke’s arrows as they merge together. Channeling his magic, he controls the arrows angle to fly into the center stomach of the chimera, praying it’d hit accurately. ’Goooo!’ He thinks to himself, running past a few trees, getting into position as the attack slams into the center of the chimera. It would seem Nhieling’s magic still slowed it down, causing it unable to avoid this attack, it cringed as it moved and the attack slammed into it…

A massive explosion occurred and as the smoke cleared… three silhouettes, a lion, a goat and a viper all stood firmly, ready for more action.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Getting more and more dizzy, Nhieling feel that he started to loose himself...

%*@! ! If they don't kill this thing swiftly, the pain will make me pass out, and it might free his personnality...

Seeing Rose next to her, that didnt seem to have fully regaiin conciousness, he feeling that were not his own started to grow...

Internal voice : Why not just killing her? We've lived by ourself for so long, you don't need anybody except from myself. Just suck her soul to heal yourself, you'll just have to say his injury was too bad and it killed her. If you don't do it i'll do at the moment you'll fall inconcious

I won't, i follow your madness for more than 500year... 500 years of endless killing, just to find your diciple and exact your revenge on them. Even if i share your will, this body is still mine, and i won't let you get him over.

You shouldn't resist me, the last time you do this, we've got stuck in a 200 years slumber, to finaly wake up with only a tiny part of our old power.

Nhieling had a pained grin

Power is meaningless if your alone, at least i've understand this in my abnormaly long life. I can't support the boredom from being alone.

You'll alway be alone, you're a immortal ! By drinking a few soul you can even regrow limbs ! The one that surround you will just die in the end...

You're right, but at least we'll have shared a part of the way

With another smile

And... We're not the only immortal, i found out a pretty interresting one recently, she really got a good potential, i'll think i'll follow her actions during some time, that may be interresting

Holding himself into conciousness, Nhieling was waiting for his energy supply to come.

OOC : Yeah, very manga like, i loved adding to my character backgroung and history through my different post, for the one that have'nt understand this part, just read my prsentation and "nhieling training" topic, they're is a part of backgroung into it :shiney:
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Jess got out of the range of th smoke cloud when she saw that it was coming, She went over to where William was and waited there in a defensive stance. At the first sign of an attack she was ready to parry, or block and try to manuver whatever animal decided to come over so William could better do something...

[OOC: Whoops, I'd posted this on the wrong profile >.<]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC : don't know if i have the right to do so, i'll delete if not (currently trying to discover this game a little better)

The chimera part, still blind, were attacking in any direction, wildly shooting beam everywhere

Last edited by dorianodet on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Spoiler:

Aliidan, sensing the beam coming towards herself and Rie, grabbed her white haired companion and dodged out of the way as the beam grazed past them at a safe distance. Things were looking to be quite dangerous it seemed.
"Aku-Zuko-San Moestifer Aequora!" Aliidan chanted (being too distracted to focus enough to use her silent incantations), the familiar water effects appearing around her (and by extension, Rie who was still hiding behind her coat) as she pumped her magic into the spell. Hopefully she could keep better control on it this time... And hopefully her companions wouldn't get blown to smithereens by an irate Chimera-baby-thingy.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 am

Ken dodged a few sound bullets from the blind chimera. The goat and snake were also separated had now disappeared, "Where'd the other two go? There's just the lion!!" Ken shouts as the snake was slithering over to Nhieling and Rose, wanting to finish them both off.

While, the goat had given up on fighting and began grazing on some leaves. "Rapid Stream!" Ken charges his arrows with ki as he sends them flying at the goat, attempting to kill it in one technique.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 am

Daisuke came up with another idea and was ready to start "Dop Pe Ru ,6 spiritus mundus coentes sagittet inimicum!" He chants as it summons 6 earth-type Sagitta Magica .His arm changed from a crossbow into a hammer form .He glares at the snakee meaning that would be the first aim .

Two of the Sagitta Magica was placed above it as it moves .Daisuke jump down from the tree appeared right above it in mid-air and slams down the hammer onto the Sagitta Magica and onto the snake's head .The snake should not be able to find out where Daisuke is since it's blind and can only sense those on the ground .

As soon as Daisuke slammed onto it ,the earth starts to rise and binds it's movement and it slowly become petrified into earth .

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 am

Feeling that one of the three soul has been sucked in the puppet, as he started to heal, Nhieling said

One down... But their just animal, you'll have to take out the three of them before i can be able to move...
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Aliidan finally felt the surge within her body as the spell finished powering up, with a sigh of relief she let the spell go, the blast of water hitting the blind little baby-chimera-thingy with immense force. Now it was just the question of wether or not that had had any effect or not...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:10 pm

[joke]

"BOOM" was probably the last thing the chimera could hear...
Two minute of silence for this horrible death...
Ok two second...

[/joke]

As the chimera got hit by the wave, the water suddently turn red....

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 pm

[What little baby chimera thingy Confused isn't the chimera like a giant being of 3 beast merged together ???]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 pm

[yep, she probably misunderstand because i've done a error, before, speaking of hatchling. Like i said, my english isn't perfect,i'm still working on it ] Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:38 pm

[The chimera split into three separate beings.]

“We got it!” William happily cheers as the snake becomes trapped into the earth below it. Not only that, quickly followed afterwards, Aliidan’s water blast though not effective because of the fact she hadn’t charged it that long, nor is there much water in the area, had spiralled towards the goat and slammed it through a tree.

That left the lion alone. “Son Ta Rik. Trignitia spiritus ardescat coentes sagittet inimicum!” William chants dashing next to the lion as he releases a barrage of thirty fire fists at the lion with immense, destructive force. The lion was sent flying backwards, but shot a sound boom at William, sending him flying back. “Someone finish it!” William shouts, grabbing his gauntlets as he raises his fists in protection as he’s sent flying backwards blocking the sound blast, but the sheer force sending him skidding across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 am

[Does this end everything Confused The goat is still able to move ,right ?]

Daisuke saw the goat was already handle so left the lion to be finished off .Using the last 2 more of the earth Sagitta Magica surrounds the lion as Daisuke quickly gets his position lengthening the hammer form longer to reach it .The Sagitta Magica was controlled to be on the position of where Daisuke is going to slam .After the finishing blow ,the lion got trapped into the earth as well upside down .
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:08 am

The lion seemed to be more superior to the other two as it easily avoided Daisuke’s arrows. With that accuracy, there was almost no chance to hit the quick lion as it shot a beam directly at Daisuke with ferociously powerful energy. The beam was noticeably more powerful when compared to its previous attacks; it would seem it had decided to get serious. “Watch out! Orbis Flamma!” William sent the fiery ball to hurtle itself forwards in front of Daisuke, as the beam goes straight through it destroying the orb and still heading towards Daisuke, though unnoticeably slower.

However, with two monsters down, there had to be a chance to defeat this monster, “Son Ta Rik. Dozens of vegrandis balls of flamma seperate quod thesaurus off meus foes. Fireflies!” William chants, sending a barrage of fire flames at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 am

Aliidan stared at her hands in shock, at first after releasing the spell she had felt a stinging sensation in her hands, uppon looking down she could see a number of blisters on the palms... So... Using Moestifer Aequora with little to no water previously was a bad idea Aliidan figured.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 am

"Let's return to the battle." Rose smiles at Nhieling, as she had finished healing him, removing the poison completely, thanks to the help of his own magic as well. It would seem she regained consciousness awhile ago and while the battle was raging on, she had healed the puppet controller.

Jumping into the battle field, her spirits too had finished recuperating as she sends them flying into the lion as it sent a beam at Daisuke. The attack more than likely went unnoticed as they hid, merging with the ground as they traveled underneath the lion, spiraling upwards to increase the maximum damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting: Chimera   Hunting: Chimera - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting: Chimera

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next