Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kreydis

Kreydis

Male Posts : 47

Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 pm

In the deep forests of Elysium, a single man hunts down a troupe of bandits. The trees are waving all over the place as wind blows through. Roots twisted in all directions block path's, and sometimes make paths. shrubs and rocks scour the terrain. Beasts howl as they chase their prey. The prey this time is no ordinary prey. it is---

"I HATE MY LIFE!!! I HATE YOUR LIFE!!! I HOPE YOU TURN INTO FOOD WHEN I CATCH YOU OFF GUARD!" Kreydis bellows as he runs for dear life. His head turning left and right to find some way to escape, while at the same time attempting to keep track of the Fresh tracks of humans in the sun-setting land.

Spotting a vine he rushes to it, taking a massive leap to grab onto it. As he grabs hold, the vine swings in the direction of a very large tree. "crap...Crap...CRA~~~P" Kreydis screams as he crashes into one of the tree's large branches, quickly climbing on top afterwords. Looking down below the Ferocious pack of Giant Killer Rabbits* Hisses at their escaped prey.

Kreydis looks down and Laughs. "Can't get me now Can yah bastards!... how foolish of me for thinking anything in this forest could be cute and safe... he looks down once more after a few minutes, the Rabbits not wanting to disperse apparently. "I guess... I'm stuck... Crap... Just when I got close..." He sighs sitting on the branch he crashed into.

* Killer bunnies are around... 2-3 feet tall, 2-4 feet wide. so about a meter in length and width is average. Sharp buck tooth teeth, Red eyes. and In general insane looking.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Rikuto was 50 meters away from Kreydis position, he was laying ontop of a branch of a tree cover with leaves as camoflouge, he was asked for a favor if he could help hunt down some dangerous bunnied that had been atacking people from a near-by village.
Rikuto had been laying on that branch for hours and had set traps around the area, he had just rest his eyes for a sec but soon woke up from a shout of a boy swinging on vines.

What.......the..F-...? He questioned himself as he used the scope on his staff to look at what was going on, it seemed that the guy was being chased by the bunnies, and was now stuck ontop of the tree meters infront of him.
He looked down and notice how close the bunnied where about to triger the trap he had layed a moment ago, he also noticed that they where alot bigger then he thought they would be.

What a day.... He sighed and aimed carefully useing his scope, he then whisteld loudly drawing the attention of one of the bunnies, Disparos Gélidos He whisperd and a bullet was shot piercing the bunnies eye sending it on the floor dead, after this, more of them noticed Rikuto´s presence and started heading towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Kreydis watches each rabbit carefully, re-marking it's position at all times. Listening to each sound carefully, he is able to hear Rikuto's whistle. trailing the bullet he casts to the rabbits corpse.

"Oo~. that's a neat skill... To bad he's screwed now..." he says chuckling to himself.

Looking back to the ground where the Rabbits are gathering he rubs his chin. "I think i'm going to have some fun, sense these bastards are distracted now... hehehehehehe" Chuckling in a rather evil tone he takes out a bottle tossing it down to the ground. Once the bottle smashed into the ground Kreydis jumped off the branch, taking out various knives, tossing them at the necks of the disoriented killer Rabbits, "Blossoms Fury" he says in a slight whisper. Each of the blades appearing to be Silvery flower pedals. swiftly swirling down to the rabbits, touching their necks seemingly softly, but dropping to the ground like a rock smashing into them.

Taking out his short swords rather swiftly he smashes into the back of a rabbit, jamming his blades into it's neck as it lets out a sharp squeal. Shouting in the direction of the man he saw earlier "Thanks for the Assistance~! Also, there's Three behind you!" He yanks his swords out and charges to his next target in the fog of poison.

Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Rikuto calmly continued firing at the bunnies that had turned around and went to his direction, they were only 3 so it only took a few seconds for him to take them down. after that he just observed how the man fought of the rest of them, he had some good moves, it was good to know he could take care of himself.
He then heard the guy yell "there's Three behind you!" Rikuto quickly turned around and saw 3 more rabbits hopping there way towards Rikuto with a deadly glare like if they wanted to rip him to shreds.

Heh, thats it just a lil closer........Now! He said right befor activating the spell that was casted on the soda cans right in the area where the bunnies were, the cans soon exploded in a small 10 meter radios. The 3 rabbits where now confused and leaping with no sence of direction, Rikuto took this oportunity to strike! He jumps from the branches and slices 1 of there necks right befor touching the ground, after 1 down he swiftly took down the other 2 soon after.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:00 am

Watching Rikuto take down the killer rabbits which came from behind, Kreydis follows suit by eliminating the rest of his targets. He searches through their corpses plucking any bloodied throwing knives from them. Always keeping a small part of his eye on Rikuto. Picking up the last blood stained knife he begins to walk over to where Rikuto is.

Waving slightly to the man who [color=red][/"Phew, you saved my behind~ I thought I'd have to live up there for years."color] he nods slightly to Rikuto about 20 meters away. "What were you doing out in this hellish forest?" He eyes Rikuto over as he inquires standing at a reasonably safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Rikuto cleaned the blade of his staff on the rabbits fur since it was coverd in blood.
I wasnt gonna just leave you there on a tree... besides it was kinda my job to kill these things... He said while he checked if the blade was clean enough, the staff suddenly turn into a bracelet that was now on his whrist.

Im doing a favor for a near by village, these beast where atacking people from the village and they needed help so i offerd some free service... What are you doing here? He said while he walked to him and stopped as he noticed that the man infront of him wanted to keep a safe distance. Rikuto reached in his bag carefully and took out 2 cans of soda, he opened 1 and started drinking while he streched his other hand to him offering it trying to say "I´ll throw it to you if you want"
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm

"I was tracking some bandits that went in this forest. And I was damn close when those rabid nut case rabbits attacked. I suppose that's kinda why I caught up rather fast though." he responds. Sighing a bit he looks at the sky, the twilight hours about to start.

"I suppose I should make a move before Twilight starts. Otherwise I might loose their trail... no time for rest I guess." He takes a knife and starts to peel off a near by rabbit's skin off, than hacks off a few pieces of meat. "I'll save this for later... Now to rescue some girls and my precious blade~!"

He starts to walk off retracing his steps. about halfway to the tree he shouts back "If you want to come with me and beat down these bastards feel free~!"
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Rikuto stayed for awhile and thought what to do scratching his head, he actually came by the villige to stay in a INN and get some rest, he was pretty tired from traveling, then again he couldnt say no for a offering of kicking the crap out of bandits, and did he sayy girls~, he then quickly ran and folowed the guy since he knew where they were more or less. Hey wait up! Rikuto shouted as he ran.

A minute or two passed by and Rikuto hadnt said a word yet, he still didnt knew the guy and was kinda curios of who was he walking with. Um.. I´m Rikuto by the way.... And you are?? He asked after he finished his soda and threw it away, he crossed his arms around the back of his head and walked a few steps behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

"Well you can call me by the name of Whisper for now, or K. Whatever works for you. Kreydis says while he looks at the footprints on the ground. "Also, keep on your guard, because for bandits they set some pretty deadly traps."

"I wonder..." Kreydis mumbles as he takes a small vial of acid out as he walks into a thicket. Tossing it about 5 feet in front of them, in between two bushes. He stops moving as he listens and watches intently.

Soon after throwing the vial a medium creaking sound comes from above.....A Giant log swings down by ropes attached to trees. It pierces the air, flying down at rapid speed.

Kreydis being his overeating self leaps into a bush to his right. "Might want to move!" he shouts at his "partner"
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Hmm, K sounds nice. He said smiling as he continued to walk behind him.
He noticed that his partner was tracking down the bandits footsteps that where left on the floor, Rikuto wasnt good at that, so he left him to do the job as he gazed at the sky day dreaming again.

Suddenly he heard a noise infront of him K seemed to have thrown somthing at some bushes, and then a log apeard from the sky at there direction! He didnt listend to the guys advise, and wanted to have some fun at the moment cause he was bored. He moved slightly to one sight to not get hit directly by the huge log, he turned his bracelet into his staff once more and jumped on one of the logs sides when it reached to its lowest point of the ground, he climbed the log while it was still swinging around and cut the ropes with ones slash of his staff, as it fell on the floor sliding on the ground Rikuto standed up and acted like he was surfing.

Weeeeee!!!! Hahaa He shouted happily as it slided a few metes more and finally stoped. He then jumped of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)   Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bandit Hunting! (PM if you wish to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1