Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 am

(Kay, kay. Just telling you).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 am

OOC:I will still have 4 wolves left (the other 4 you murdered) and you can't kill the rest otherwise it'll be unfair for me :P
I'll post tmrw CBS now :shiney:
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:51 am

Ayra wandered around, followed by five other guys she had manipulated into following her. "Destroying the school? How fun." She giggles as the lovestruck guys follow her nonchalantly. She could see Kitty in danger as she fought with an odd archer who seemed to be shooting down mini werewolves.

"You guys are men, right? Go take that gunner down, I'll even treat you to a special treat after!" Ayra smiles, pretending to take off her bra, as the five guys charge right after Eva from behind, attempting to take her down and immobilize her. "O' hearts, surround thy master and become one holy shield. Heart Storm!" Ayra shouts, swinging her arm as she sends a dozen hearts flying at Eva attempting to injure her.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:00 pm

(The Devil Descends All about me Hehe)

Umi had met Yoko just outside of the area he was at and they both went to the third area in an effort to, at this point, retrieve and finish off their last target. Yoko was beat up a little, but nothing more than things he had faced before. He quickly healed his bodyguard and replenished his stamina, and they were on their way.

"Taking out the Cleric was smart in the long run, but we have to take out the tracker, and we'll be done."

The team of two arrived at the area they needed to be at, embroiled in battle, and began their assault. Umi first arrived at Rita, collapsed on the floor unable to think.

"GeroGero! Agite Jovus Alatum, Sanare, Rita you did good, retreat for now, we dont need any casualties on our side. Yoko, take Rose"

Umi had just realized the 2nd stage of his plan had now arrived, and called the members forth to complete this most crucial stage, but this time he did it with a yell.

"ALLL!!!! ILLUSIONIST!!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:25 pm

(1/3 move left)

Micah ran outside, she noticed that Kitty, Ayra, Yoko and Umi were the remaining enemies. Kitty also had helped her with getting her voice back, too. Mortimer told her not to get involved, but he's an enemy. Micah gulped down and charged at Ayra, attempting to defeat her in a feel swoop. "Combatic Dance, hyaa!" She shouts, aiming to get a flurry of punches in.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:41 pm

"Ayra, if you would please"

Umi motioned for the seductress to continue the battle with the dancer girl, seeing as they were both rather weak from several battles already, Umi did his comrade a favor and passed on a rather wonderful gift.

"GeroGero! Jovis corpus, precari nos dare nostrum sociae cum confirmare, Dolere Confirmarus , this spell will triple your strength, so go take her down"

Umi and Yoko drew closer as they discovered Rose's unconscious body lying in the rubble
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Mortimer could see what was going on. he could see that his minstra was in trouble. And so he did the only thing he could do, he reverted back to his human form, still going at the same velocity as he was flying and attempted to tackle Micah from behind. He hopped that if he could immobilize her, Kitty could drain her magic with her bat dolls and keep her out for the rest of the fight. He just hopped Micah wouldn't squirm to much and hurt herself in the process....

As soon as he was fully formed he turned to Umi and said simply "heal me". Some of the burns he recieved in his bat form had carried over, and although they didn't inhibit his function they were still very painful, and he would have liked to be covered in burns.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 am

(Moving here... Please no auto-healing, lol. Aliidan's going to take you out, Umi)

William quickly followed Mortimer in his bat form, Larita and Marie seemed to be able to take out care of themselves. "So Ta Rik, Olympus flamma burst super meus foes!" William chants sending a stream of flames at Mortimer, intercepting his attack on Micah. He stood in front of Mortimer, confident to not let him get healed. Well, even if he did, he'd just beat him back into place. Umi, Mortimer, Yoko and Kitty were the big ones that had to be taken care of -- with Kitty in place and Yoko injured from his fight, Mortimer needed to be taken down, too.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:03 am

(Just cause i did not say the spell doesnt mean he isnt healed, ill just edit it)

" GeroGero! Agite, Jovis Alatum Sanare"

Umi healed all of Al's burns in a few seconds thanks to his healing spell, low-level burns like those would not be hard to heal. Now that he knew where Rose was, all he had to do was finish her. Just then Will arrived, only to have his spell blocked by Umi's barriers.

" Rose Amile, fortune teller, your artifact Delinera Blasphemia is a hinderance to my organization, since i refuse to harm the innocent, we will place a curse on you:Do not track a Ryu-ju-go member, or risk going insane

Stepping a few feet back, and teling everyone else to move away from them so as not to interrupt the ritual, Umi called upon the Ultimate Spirit of Water.

"USOW, i ask you to form this contract through the soul of Umibouzu Ryuusui, eternally until my body is no more."

Their bodies glowed as they formed an eternally binding contract.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 am

Exactly after Umi went to heal Mortimer, rain of needle flames shot down William figured out why Umi had arrived here, but his curse seemed a little late as he was interrupted mid sentence at "Rose". He noticed that he was trying to say something to Rose, who hadn't gained consciousness yet. Being faster and more agile, William quickly ran at full speed, grabbing Rose and running from the area.

(Heading to area #2, using up Rose and mine movement.)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:10 am

(Will your not faster than any of us... We have shadow bracelets remember, besides even if you were you still have to get past Yoko and Al, who are stronger and equal to you respectively, also god modding since you did not even let us finish)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:11 am

(I forgot about the shadow bracelets... I'll edit my post after school, lol... Also is Kagami still fighting Kitty? It's not godmodding, though, I just grabbed Rose, which she could approve of.)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:12 am

Besides Yoko and I are still faster than you without them.... No Eva joined in, and Jessica is fighting Kitty, Kagami is noticeable absent
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 am

Lol, yeah. I meant Jessica. >.<

Kagami hasn't done anything, haha. I'll post after school, 'kay?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:18 am

"Drain her magic." Kitty ordered three of her vampires. They moved towards Micah, two went to help Mortimer and held down her arms while another bit into her neck. Kitty could feel the magic energy seep into her, she smiled knowing Micah will be completely drained within the minute.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:48 am

Finishing the ritual cast on the fortune teller, Umi and Yoko departed to the next area, tying up some loose ends before things started to get even worse.

"Farewell Will, i hope one day you can actually protect your friends, your not much of an opponent anyway.."

Using my last movement to go to Area 4
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Jess had seen Kitty, and quickly concealed herself. She planned to sneak up on the vampire (Not that she knew) and was ready to cast a spell or otherwise make a move at a moment's notice. She hadn't expected the wolves however, and couldn't hide herself from their sense of smell. And so she'd had to get her baseball bat out of Mallet space, and was now fending them off as best she could. "****!" She shouted as one got past her guard and tore into her shoulder. She normally didn't use profanity, but she was truly in serious pain now and would die within the hour if she didn't get treatment for the wound.

[Sorry, up in WV and a friend/family member finally let me borrow her wifi laptop! Err.. Other way around.]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:48 am

Mortimer saw the wounded woman. Kitty's dolls had done more damage than she probably realized. Getting up he shouted to his minstra "Kitty, it's over, you don't need to attack people anymore. Enough people are dead already. We've done what we needed so Back Down". Mortimer was angered and sorrowed at the same time. As the werewolves withdrew he slowly approached the baseball bat wielding woman. A large chunk was missing from her arm and one of her veins seemed to have broken. Facing the woman and putting his palms open in front of him to show he had no weapons he spoke slowly. "It's okay now. I am approaching to treat that wound in your arm. If we don't stop the bleeding now, you may die... Do you understand me?" Mortimer continued to ease himself closer to her. When he was close enough he began shaping the shadows around the wound in her arm, forming a small tube of shadow around the exposed vein to prevent further blood loss before covering the rest of the wound with a soft spungy patch of darkness. Hopefully it would keep her alive long enough to get hr to a real healer where she could be treated for infection. "Are you okay?" He asked, genuine concern in her eyes. Briefly he hoped that Micah was doing nearly so well and that the gunslinger would have the sense to get out of this den of wolves.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 am

[Uhm... Sorta posted already in #5 that Jess was injured]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 am

OOC; it's a patch, dissipates when I get outa range
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:06 am

"Thanks to you, yeah." Jess was somewhat lying, she was worried about William. "Drat it, where's William... Ok I'll come clean, I'm worried about the fire punk friend of mine." Jess wasn't good at lying and so decided she might as well go ahead and say it. She knew William had beaten her in a fair duel, but was still the sort to worry about the few friends she had.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:50 am

Kitty took a step back hearing Mortimer's harsh tone. "I'm sorry..." she began but he didn't seem to hear, he was tending to the enemy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3