Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:29 am

Kitty heard Rose shouting and immediately turned around. "Kittal latic matris luna, balineum mihi in vos lux lucis, redimio mihi in vestri frigus complexo, servo, tutela quod illustro in vultus of nox noctis, verus Plenus luna." she mumbled, and a 360 degree shield appeared around her. You can't penetrate this shield, she snickered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 am

"That's good enough," Rose mutters aloud, as she sends her spirits to attack the shield. Of course, her actual plan was to drain Kitty's magic. With a full barrier, as well as making the other girls eyesight (and Rose's if she entered the range) null, Kitty must have a hard time keeping this up. "My artifact gives me a status update on you, too. So I know exactly how much magical power you have left," Rose giggles, as her spirits begin biting the barrier unstably trying to crack it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 am

"I told you, your spirits can't get through my shield, not even Mortimer could." she smiled. "Adeat: Sanctio Monasteriense." 20 magic circles appeared and in its' place stood 10 snarling wolves and 10 blood-thisty vampires. "Go." Kitty commanded and 5 wolves slowly made their way towards Rose, growling.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 am

"I already knew you'd do that, Future Sight!" Rose channels her magic as her eyes lighten up and she jumps backwards as the wolves charge at her, according to her prediction, those werewolves would obliterate Rose and destroy her spirits, however Rose quickly ordered her spirits to avoid contact with fighting the little dolls or whatever they were.

"You're mine, Rita." The spirits disappear from Kitty and attack Rita head on. "Other girl!! Ken!!! One of you, take on Kitty!!" She shouts.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:57 am

"Kitty, this girls annoying me. I'll fight her," Rita proudly remarks, swinging her katana into the ground as she flash steps causing the ground to get sliced up. "Sword Rain," Rita shouts, swinging her sword wildly in Rose's direction aiming to hit and stab her. Rita was pretty angry right now, that's all the emotion she was showing, her mind was clouded. She wanted to get out of this state, but she couldn't... not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 am

"Spiritual Protection, Formation: Vertical!" Rose commands, swinging her arm up as Rita was about to stab her, causing a spirit to fly up and parry the sword as two twist around Rita attempting to bite her. "Even if Ken and the other girl lost to you-- I have to stop you; I know what happened... It wasn't anyone from here!" Rose shouts, throwing a tarot card at Rita. Rose was obviously talking about the death of Rita's comrades, who automatically assumed it was someone from Everlast Magic School as they were framed for it. Rose had to tell her the truth, then again... Rose didn't know what happened herself, her past vision was blocked out when she tried to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 am

Rita's eyes widen in confusion, fear and anxiety. "Who was it...?" She stops, as the spirits begin biting at her, causing Rita's arms and legs to bleed. Jumping back, she initiated a Mirage Shuriken move, "It had to be someone from this school, don't lie to me!!" Rita retaliates, swinging the second shuriken wildly in anger. But, Rita wasn't stupid. She knew, that the possibility of being lied to and framing the school may entirely be possible. Rita knew Rose was a fortune teller, oddly enough, Rita had a feeling she was telling the truth, but her body actions refused to succumb as she continued to fight. 'This place, I'll destroy it, as Umi wanted.' She closes her eyes, instead of redirecting the shuriken towards Rose, she cut down the trees and other scenery, attempting to destroy this place.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 am

"S-stop! You have to stop piling up your sins... I swear, your master, he's still alive-- look! Delineria, tracking..." Rose explains as she shows the crystal ball, having a picture of her master, Loheart. She had seen Loheart through a flashback of Rita's, so she knew what Loheart looked like, which is the only requirement of the artifact.

The artifact said he was perfectly fine, located 10,000 kilometers away from the current area. "But, if you're not going to listen, I-I'll have to stop you!" She flings her two spirits at Rita trying to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 am

(OOC: Okay, I didn't expect this to happen... seems you proved Rita wrong, so I'm just going to end Rita here. No point in continuing after defeating 2 people and fighting Rose).

"I... I don't know what to believe anymore..." She sobs as tears flow form her eyes, as her shuriken cuts one last tree down before crashing into a shrine completely destroying it. Unfortunately, almost the entire place was destroyed anyway, so Kitty only had a little left to go from here on out.

"I hope... Master Loheart, you weren't lying to me..." Rita collapses, too tired to continue moving. The spirits crashed into Rita sending her breaking into a tree, as she's knocked unconscious. If you looked closely, there was a small smile of relief on Rita's face.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:42 am

(Goooooo Team Light! Take out Kitty!! Cat )
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:02 am

Kitty stared in confusion as Rita was knocked out, what just happened here? "Attack." she called to the wolves that were already surrounding Rose. A black wolf leaped for her legs while another jumped for her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 am

"Kyaa!" Rose screeches, obviously injured from her battle with Rita, as the wolves begin taking her out. Her spirits were sent back to their own realm, leaving Rose by herself. "A-ah... The only thing I can do is fight Kitty head on..." Rose mutters, charging at Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 am

Kitty narrowed her eyes at the now desperate Rose, "If you can even get to me." she laughed as the vampire's stood in front of her, blocking Rose's path. "You also forgot the wolves."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 am

Rose saw the predicament, but couldn't actually get out of it. Grabbing out one of her tarot cards, she throws it at the ground, predicting the future. Dashing around, she threw one at Kitty, the 'gunpowder tarot card'. It exploded, attempting to break Kitty's barrier. Her tarot cards weren't combat based and only a few were orientated to fight with. The little minions were too strong for her, so she simply avoided them by running.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:26 am

The explosion made little to no effect on her shield but did cause confusion. "Kill her." Kitty screeched at the wolves. Obeying their masters' command they chased after her. A silver wolf struck out a paw to trip Rose while another outran her and skidded to a stop in front.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am

Rose grinned as the vampires and werewolves came closer to her. "Triple Tarot Explosion!" She puts 3 explosive tarot cards on the ground as a trap as they explode bursting Rose and the little minion dolls together. It would at least take out one or more dolls. However, with that, Rose fainted, leaving only Kitty and Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:32 am

Eva stalked her way through the school, staying in the shadows and out of sight of any would be attackers. But, she came upon a scene of two girls, one of them with some wolves and such helping her... Very much out of sight, she drew her bow back and took aim, her red eye glowing somewhat as she took aim. Being far enough away to not be seen, she took the shot and the arrow would fly swiftly and silently through the air, aiming for Kitty's neck, if it hit, she would be downed pretty quickly after that.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:44 am

Kitty smiled in satisfaction as Rose passed out, even though she was now down to 8 wolves.

An arrow hit her shield at high speed, it left a small crack before falling down. "Wh-what the?" Kitty turned around to see a girl she'd met before, saving the shrine. "See how you like it if you're blind, kittal latic luna fuscus." she smirked aiming an invisible stream of magic at Eva.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 am

(Don't post yet o.o Changin' accounts)
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:07 am

Unfortunately for Kitty, the magic wasn't going to hit, Eva had began to move as soon as she had seen the arrow hit the shield. Her arrows had proven ineffective.. so she was going to just have to rethink her strategy. Holstering the bow over her back, she drew her side arms, but she wasn't sure what she was going to do with them just yet.. She used one to shoot at Kitty, in her general direction at least as she continued to move.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 am

Kitty dodged the bullet that was coming at her. [color=#FF0080]"If you think you can defeat me then come down here!!!"[\color] she was getting frustrated. [color=#FF0080]"After her."[\color] she hissed at the remaining wolves.

Last edited by Kitty on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 am

(She is shooting bullets now : D)
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 am

Eva continued to move, though the wolves were quick enough to catch up with her.. Not that it would help them. A very quick succession of rounds would follow, she wasn't one to miss in these kind of ranges, and the large calibur rounds would leave wounds that would incapacitate the wolves quickly. She had continued to do this while she ran, not stopping yet.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:32 am

(Eva, don't think one bullet could get rid of the dolls... o.o It is a famous artifact)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 am

(It is more than one bullet, it is lots of bullets. And they are quite powerful bullets.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside   Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Destruction #3 - Outside

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next